InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ One Of Her Secrets ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 14: One of Her Secrets

The dark haired teen sat at one of the many concrete picnic tables that dotted the courtyard. He lifted the glass and drunk looking at a thin well-developed girl that glared at every passing guy, without breaking the glares she took a drink from the can she held. Miroku grinned, “Sango! Come here,” he yelled at the girl. Sango turned and looked at him and narrowed her eyes. Her long black hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she wore black pants and a pink tank top. By the time she at across the table from him, Miroku was drooling at her.

“What?” she snapped at him, crossing her arms over, what Miroku thought was a well-defined bust. She narrowed her eyes again as she caught him in the act of sating at her boobs. She raised a delicate eyebrow.

“Hmm? Oh yes you know the dance they are holding the day after tomorrow?” Miroku asked breaking eye contact with her boobs and looking into Sango’s soft brown eyes. Her angelic face-hardened as she thought about what he said.

“What of it?” she said slowly as if he was stupid.

“Would you allow me to honor you by allowing me to take you to this dance?” Miroku said slowly. With satisfaction he watched as Sango’s face went from a light blush to the angered beauty he knew.

“Honor and your name don’t fit in the same sentence.” she glared at him and took a sip of her soda. Miroku grinned and Sango glared at him. “What is your perverted mind coming up with lech?”

“Well this dance happens to fall on InuYasha’s birthday. You already know he’s half Yokai so he turns 18, what chance will he want to hurt somebody?” Miroku said propping his head on one arm.

“Just the girls, he will be after the girls. He will want to find a mate there’s something else but I can’t remember now.” Sango said holding a to her temple tapping it. “Inu Yokai are extremely protective and will hurt or kill those that stand in their way of choosing a mate. Hmmm…oh yes turning 18 lets Hanyou’s get slight control over their demon side, not much but they can control their appearance slightly.”

“Well let’s have some fun and surprise the hell out of this guy.” Miroku said leaning towards Sango over the table. She leaned forward slightly and whispered “What?”

They both jumped back as a familiar set of keys landed in between them. Miroku silently cursed the gods as Kagome sat next to Sango.

Miroku picked the keys up his eyes wide. “How in the hell did you get my keys I gave them to Yash to get his guitar out of Sakura.” at hearing the name both girls raised an eyebrow and frowned. “My car, hehe.” the girls rolled their eyes and sighed.

“Wait why are your eyes red?” Miroku asked concerned for his new friends.

“Nothing, just a bad memory.” Kagome said as she sighed heavily.

“Come on Kagome lets look at the booths and talk.” Sango said as she stood with a quick glare at the seemingly innocent teen. “That means you stay.” she pulled Kagome to her feet and they disappeared into the growing crowd. Miroku sighed and drunk the rest of his drink.

***Kagome***

Once they were out of Miroku’s hearing Sango pulled Kagome to the side of a food booth. “Okay spill it, why were you crying.” Sango said concerned.

“About 6 months ago I broke up with my last boyfriend, a jock named Hiten. He was an all-star football player and I was the top cheerleader. He was angry, after a year with him I just didn’t like him anymore. This is hard to talk about.” Kagome said silent tears sliding down her face. “La..ter he…he ra…ped me…in …a…al…ley…be…hi…d th..the school.” Kagome sobbed as Sango held her.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know I should have never asked you.” Sango said stroking the crying girls hair.

“He had a knife and he cut me here when I used my Miko powers for the first time.” her sobbing slowed as she pointed out a scar that stretched her jaw line. “He was a demon, so my touch burned him and made him madder he called his brother and Manten held me to the ground while Hiten carved his name into my side.” she pulled the shirt up and showed Sango the scar.

“Shh no more it’s okay lets go to the room and let you rest.” Sango said shaking her head at the fact this Hiten could hurt an innocent girl.

“I can’t trust guys no more, InuYasha scares me because I feel like I like him. I can’t live with this.” Kagome said holding herself. She fell to her knees and cried in Sango’s arms.

Standing on the roof of the food booth InuYasha listened sickened by what he heard, surprising himself he growled, “I’m going to kill this bastard for hurting my Kagome.” ‘Where the hell did that come from?’ he thought to himself.