InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ A Little Bit of Pain Goes a Long Way ( Chapter 23 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inudewaruika: Bloodbrother, Hiten will die eventually and it will not be pleasant.

I’d like to thank blood brother, Emrald of my heart, Inuyashasbiggestfan, Tanga Mannie Bre, Toasterwoman360, star555555528, elphaba, silver_lidia, lonely~soul, peace frog, peridot215, Mikogirl, inu_inu_luvluv, lady orange, s.s and finally my stalker of a review friend at school, Insomanical owl. Owl I am a senior! Nooo! Not ready for the responsibility yet!

 

Chapter 23: A Little Bit of Pain Goes a Long Way

As soon as the bell signaling the end of the period Kagome stood and stormed out of the room. InuYasha looked at Miroku who grinned. Sango threw a disgusted look at the boys and followed her friend.

Sango jogged to catch up with Kagome. “Are you alright? You sorta turned white when we entered the class.”

Kagome looked at Sango and said, “The one who raped me was in that class. Hiten Ramei.” Kagome looked at the ground avoiding Sango’s face.

“Oh that’s why you didn’t want to sit over there?” Sango asked lifting Kagome’s chin up.

Kagome nodded up and down and refused to meet her gaze. Kagome looked past her and turned white. As Sango turned around Kagome hid behind her. Sango stood to her full height and glared at the teen that approached her.

The teen’s red eyes flashed with anger and his long black braid swayed as he walked up to Sango. The earrings on both ears swung as he walked. “Hey babe. Why are you hiding?”

“Get away from her Hiten.” Sango hissed. She knew enough about demons to see this one wanted her friends body for food.

“You move slut.” Hiten said as he lightly shoved Sango out of his way. He reached out to grab Kagome’s arm and pulled her to his side. Clutching her waist the demon turned and looked at Sango who had fallen to the ground by the demon’s push. “Don’t you forget you are mine, I have marked you mentally.” he whispered into the crying girl’s ear.

“Oi let go of my woman!” Hiten turned to see a wolf demon stride up and he barely ducked the fist that was swung his way. Sango stood and shouted at him causing a commotion. Sango turned and was pulled into Miroku’s embrace as InuYasha and Koga took turns hitting Hiten. They stopped and InuYasha grabbed Kagome who had ceased crying.

“If you ever lay another hand on Kagome or Sango I will personally rip your throat out.” InuYasha growled holding Kagome to his chest. Sango grinned into Miroku’s chest.

“If you ever attack my band members or their girlfriends I will tear you apart.” Koga threatened as his two buddies flanked him on either side. (What are Koga’s minion’s names? Please help!)

“And since they fulfilled any threats I might have made, I’ll sue you.” Miroku said hefting his backpack on his shoulder. Hiten looked up at them from the ground, angry red marks becoming bruises and glared at the four teens and Koga.

Standing up Hiten looked at all three of them and said angrily “I will return and I will get what’s mine!” he turned and melted into the crowd.

InuYasha looked down on Kagome’s raven-haired head and asked, “Are you alright?” Kagome looked up at him with tear-streaked eyes and nodded.

“I need to go to my classes now InuYasha.” Kagome said pushing away from him. She straightened her clothes and motioned for Sango to follow. Sango kissed Miroku on the cheek then slapped him as he grabbed her butt. She waved her hand goodbye.

“Kagome are you sure you are alright?” Sango asked looking at her pale friend.

“Yes, I just didn’t know he would be here.” Kagome sadly said as she stopped in front of a white building near the history one. “This is my next class. Thanks Sango for coming with me.” Sango nodded and turned to go to her next class, Demon Studies. As she approached the door she overheard a dispute.

“Rin please, don’t leave me. I wasn’t actually intending for you to find out I had a bet going. I realize now that I love you. I called the bet off,” a male voice whined.

“Oh shove off Manten,” a girl said. “Let go of me!”

“No! You are mine! I may not be as good looking as my brother but there is no way I am giving you up without a fight.” Manten said.

“Let go of me.” Rin said her voice breaking, “What are you doing? No please don’t do this.”

Sago turned the corner of the building holding a handful of rocks. A teen and a girl from history were in front of her. The girl, Rin was being held against the wall and Manten was pulling her skirt down. “Let her go, if you want a fight bring it.” Sango said and threw a well-aimed rock at his eyes. The teen dropped the girl and cried out in agony while covering his right eye.

“I thought you wanted a fight Demon.” Sango taunted while lobbing another rock at his face. The demon snarled as it hit his other eye. Sango aimed a kick at his groin and forced him to the ground where she kicked him in the face. He groaned and was knocked unconscious. She turned to Rin. “Hey you can go now, if you want you can hang with me and my friends. I’m Sango.” she held out her hand. Rin looked at her hand and took it in a surprisingly strong grasp for someone so fragile seeming.

“Thank you for saving me from that. Manten Ramei is a selfish pig just like his brother. Hiten, Manten brother brags all the time how he could have any woman he wants. It’s disgusting really. Well I’ll see you around; I have to go to my next class. Here’s my number if you ever want to see a movie or something ok?” Rin said as she delicately stepped over the demons form and took a pen out of her pocket. Using it to right her number on Sango’s hand Rin grimly smiled as she looked at Manten’s unconscious form. “To think I used to love him,” she said as she slipped past her.

Sango stared in shock at the girl as she swept by. This girl was nearly raped by that bastard’s brother.