InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Meeting with Rin ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 24: Meeting with Rin

“Mmmm.” InuYasha said as he drooled. Miroku looked at him strange then smiled.

“So what are you doing tonight?” Miroku asked dragging InuYasha from his delicious thoughts. The drool landed in a puddle on the table he and Miroku were sitting at.

“Huh? Oh practicing my guitar and that song you wrote. So soft and thin, mmmmm.” InuYasha said, a new thread of drool beginning. “Tastes so good yum.”

Miroku looked at his friend’s glazed eyes. “The wet juices and oh so tender flavor of my hearts delight.” Miroku raised an eyebrow at that. Even he was not so perverted as that. ‘Hmm what would Sango look like in a bikini with no top or bottoms…’ Miroku thought as a string of drool falling from his mouth. Okay maybe I am perverted; at least I don’t voice my opinions.

“The o so strong alluring scent.” InuYasha mumbled making Miroku wonder what in the hell Kagome did to his best friend.

“InuYasha?” Miroku asked, breaking another string of drool from InuYasha.

“Huh?” the hanyou asked, his eyes focusing on him.

“Did you and Kagome…you know…get it on?” Miroku asked. The look on InuYasha’s face made him think they didn’t.

“No!” InuYasha sputtered turning red in the face.

 

“Then what has you drooling all over the table?” Miroku asked grinning. He looked at InuYasha and found the Hanyou’s gaze had frosted over.

“Beef and chicken Ramen, my favorites.” InuYasha said as he started drooling again. Miroku rubbed the back of his head and shook his head. ‘Trust InuYasha to fantasize about ramen.’

“Hiya Miroku and…is he okay?” Kagome’s bright and cheery voice asked. Miroku looked from her Sango and some other girl to InuYasha. The puddle of drool was growing and spreading across the table. InuYasha had taken a pen and was gnawing on the end of it.

“I’m sure he is. Hey InuYasha! They brought some ramen with them!” Miroku exclaimed as he waved a hand in front of InuYasha’s face.

“Where!” InuYasha said with the pen sticking out of his mouth, his head turned wildly around looking for the so-called ramen. Bits of drool were flung into Miroku’s face.

Taking on good look at InuYasha’s face caused the three girls to burst out laughing. Miroku wiped the spit from his face using the sleeve of his shirt. “There is no ramen stupid. Did you know you have a HUGE arrow pointing at you saying here is The Idiot!?” Miroku said attempting to keep a straight face.

InuYasha golden eyes narrowed as he lunged across the table to get at Miroku. Miroku smiled and slid back causing InuYasha to land in the puddle of spit.

“InuYasha!” Kagome exclaimed as InuYasha sat up his shirt wet.

“Damn you Miroku!” InuYasha growled as he pulled the button up shirt off to show the white tank top beneath it. InuYasha turned his gaze towards Kagome and his face instantly lost its anger. “Hey babe, did he bother you again?” he asked pulling Kagome onto his lap.

“No. In fact Sango and I made a new friend. InuYasha, Miroku this is Rin and Rin this is InuYasha and Miroku.” Kagome said from InuYasha’s lap. Sango took a seat next to Miroku and Rin took a seat between InuYasha and Sango.

“So why are you here?” Miroku asked after he gave Sango a ‘friendly’ grope. The girl turned and whacked him on the head.

“My scores in art were so high they needed to place me where I could be challenged. To bad they know I am two years older than you seniors. They expect me to learn quickly.” Rin said as she pulled a drawing pad out of her backpack.

“Two years older?” Miroku and InuYasha asked at the same time.

“Yeah, before my mom died and my dad ran off I was missing a lot of school, two years at least. I am 20. I told the school I refused to quit till I got my diploma.” Rin said as she flipped the pad open. She showed the first picture to them. It was of an old man sitting on a bench with his dog laying his head on his knees, looking faithfully up to his master. The old man’s hand was lying on the dog’s head as he stared past Rin and into the future.

“That’s really good Rin.” Kagome said as she leaned into InuYasha.

“So you came here because of your scores in art? What about the other tests?” Miroku asked wrapping an arm around Sango’s shoulders. Sango turned and gave him an icy glare.

“History, I scored the third highest, underneath a Kagome Higurashi and a Miroku Hidaka.” Rin said as she looked at Kagome and Miroku.

“You scored the second highest Miroku?” Kagome asked him. Behind her Miroku could see the shock that had played across InuYasha’s face.

“Yes. That and music.” Miroku grudgingly admitted. Sango smiled at him and gave him a hug.

“That’s so great. Miroku!” she screamed as she slapped him across the face. He just couldn’t resist.

“I heard there’s a new teacher coming next week. All those people with free time fourth will have him as their instructor. I believe he’s the business instructor.” Sango said suddenly. Miroku grinned at her; his cheek had an angry red welt the size of Sango’s hand.

“K if this is lunch then lets eat I am starving!” InuYasha growled. Miroku laughed at him. “What! I am.”

“For ramen?” Miroku said and was pulled over the table with astonishing speed. He was held up into InuYasha’s face and InuYasha growled at him. “My my, we have a temper do we?”

“I am hungry enough to eat you pervert!” InuYasha said as he tossed Miroku back across the table. “Come Kagome lets eat.” he pulled Kagome off the ground where she had fallen when InuYasha suddenly moved and nodded. She turned and mouthed ‘sorry’.

Sango looked down at her boyfriend who had a smile on his face. Sango shook her head. “Stupid perv.”