InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ New Member and Unwanted Notice ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 25: New Member and Unwanted Notice

“Ugh!” InuYasha said as he unlocked the door to his apartment, he opened it and went in. Throwing his backpack on the floor InuYasha took one look at the couch and immediately jumped on it. Stretching like a cat InuYasha curled up and within minutes fell asleep.

***2 hrs later***

“Hey Sango what would happen if I dyed his hair green? Do you think he’ll like it?” Miroku whispered. InuYasha refused to open his eyes as somebody lifted his hair.

“I like his hair this color.” Kagome’s sweet voice said.

“Miroku I will kill you if you even think of dying my hair.” InuYasha groggily growled as he sat up. He looked at all the blurred faces and blinked as his eyes became focused. Kagome’s cheerful face smiled as he tugged his hair from her hand. Sango glared at Miroku who had a red handprint on both sides of his cheeks.

“Oh I wouldn’t dare dye the hair the fan girls love. It brings in the money.” Miroku said earning an icy glare from InuYasha and Kagome.

“InuYasha I thought we were going out to dinner tonight?” Kagome asked, a small smile forming across her face.

“Huh?” was InuYasha’s intelligent answer.

“Today in History, you asked if I wanted to go out sometime.” Kagome said as she tweaked one of InuYasha’s ears. InuYasha’s eyes narrowed and with demonic speed he pulled Kagome onto the couch and pinned her down. The girl looked up at him with wide eyes. InuYasha shook his head and his silver hair formed a curtain around his face.

“So you wanna go out with me tonight, eh wench?” InuYasha asked baring a fang. His ears flicked toward Miroku’s whispers and they flattened as Miroku got another trophy for his face.

“InuYasha? Why are you pinning me down?” Kagome managed to squeak. Her face was turning a dark red. InuYasha sniffed and didn’t find anger. He grinned.

“You smell so nice Kagome.” InuYasha said with a fake yawn. Kagome’s eyes widened as he lay his head on her shoulder and pulled his arms around her. Yawning again he shook his head and settled his hair across her chest. His amber eyes looked into Kagome’s face and with a small sigh he shut them. Forcing his breathing to deepen InuYasha appeared asleep.

“Miroku! Sango, help me!” Kagome whispered. InuYasha could hardly mask the chuckle. He rolled onto his side pulling Kagome with him.

“Sorry he’s hanyou, remember? Demonic strength.” Miroku said knowing full well InuYasha wasn’t asleep.

“Sango!” Kagome squeaked as she squirmed in his arms. InuYasha mumbled her name and buried his face in her hair. InuYasha smelt Sango approach and he growled at her as she touched his arm.

“Mine.” he growled. He was unaware of the glances the three gave him. He was also unaware he had done this before.

“Not again!” Kagome whined. InuYasha slipped a claw under her shirt and ‘accidentally’ rubbed it against her back. She stiffened and InuYasha smelt her lust as he shifted his weight again. InuYasha slowly lost conscious again as Kagome’s heartbeat lulled him into a real sleep.

***½ hr later***

InuYasha’s first recorded song begun to play as his cell started ringing. Forgetting he held Kagome in his embrace InuYasha sat up and snatched the phone out of his jeans pocket. Only when a soft thump sounded did InuYasha realize Kagome had fallen to the floor. With an apologetic look InuYasha answered the phone.

“InuYasha Takahashi speaking.” InuYasha said knowing who was on the phone.

“Hi Mr. Takahashi, this is Mr. Nikinu with your record label.” a cheerful voice said.

“I know, but what is it that you want?” InuYasha asked trying to keep his temper cooled. The man never called unless he needed the band to perform or tour. At the moment he wanted to do neither.

“The ad you placed a month ago for another bass guitarist has been answered. This young man has quite the talent, not like you or Koga of course.” Nikinu said.

“Really, so what is this guy’s name and tell him to meet us at Ryu room 11 of the Kurumi building tomorrow.” InuYasha said as he looked at Kagome’s glaring face. He shrugged as he walked around the room.

“His name’s Kohaku Umi.” he told InuYasha.

“What? That name is familiar, hold on.” covering his phone InuYasha looked at Kagome and asked, “Where’s Sango?” Kagome narrowed her eyes and pointed at her sleeping form. She was fast asleep in a chair by the couch.

“Sango?” he asked as he roughly shoved the girl.

“Huh?” she said sitting upright.

“Is your brother Kohaku?” InuYasha asked.

“Huh? Oh yeah he is why?” Sango asked still half asleep.

“No reason.” InuYasha said as he turned around putting the phone to his ear he said, “Sure send the kid over.”

“Okay and a high school in Niigata has requested your band in a month’s time.” Nikinu said as he hung up.

Seeing the frown on his face Kagome asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” was all InuYasha said. ‘She’s there and I don’t want to get caught up in that again.’ he thought to himself.