InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Gone ( Chapter 31 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 31: Gone

“Hello?” InuYasha asked his cell phone as he waited for Miroku to get back from the bathroom. Leaning against the Miata his phone began ringing like crazy.

“InuYasha?” Kagome’s sweet voice asked, bring happiness after a hectic day.

“Yeah what’s up?” InuYasha asked as he heard the sound of footsteps.

“I won the sectionals today! I’m going to the finals in three weeks! I didn’t have to even use my power.” Kagome told him excitedly.

“Cool, can’t wait to watch you.” InuYasha said as he turned to look for the sound.

“So how have you been?” Kagome asked.

“Good, tired but good. We had two performances today. A lot of loud noises. My poor ears.” InuYasha complained as he sniffed the air.

“Oh my poor hanyou. When you get would you like me to rub them?” Kagome asked him.

“I’d love that. Not as much as I love you of course.” InuYasha said as he caught the disgustingly familiar smell of her.

“I know you love me. I love you too.” Kagome told him.

“Hello InuYasha. Long time no see.” Kikyo said as she stepped into the circle of light caused by the street lamp.

“Kikyo.” InuYasha spat.

“Whose that?” Kagome asked him.

“Nobody you, me even Miroku would want to know. Let’s just say she’s my ex girlfriend. She’s cheated on me with one of my ex friends. Then that friend decides to give me weed something I am deathly allergic to. So in a sense she tried to kill me.” InuYasha told the love of his life while he glared at Kikyo.

“Oh, okay. I still love you.” Kagome told him. InuYasha stared at Kikyo and set the cell phone on the hood of the car.

“Kikyo, leave me the hell alone.” InuYasha growled.

“Is that the way to treat me Inu babe?” Kikyo said as she came up to InuYasha.

 

“Yes now leave.” InuYasha ordered her.

“No. I’m afraid I can’t leave. See my lover wants you. While another of his cronies wants your dear love Kagome. Me I want you but I can’t betray my love. So instead I’ll give him to you.” Kikyo said as she held her hand up and sprayed a bottle of liquid in his face.

“What the hell?” InuYasha chocked as he passed out.

Kikyo sighed and motioned for her two thugs who then lifted InuYasha up between them and the four of them left, forgetting the one witness who overheard everything.

“InuYasha?” Kagome’s voice worriedly called from the hood of the car.

***Sometime later***

InuYasha groaned as he felt the mother of all headaches beginning to form. “Oh my head.” he moaned. InuYasha slowly sat up from the stone floor and looked around in the dim light. He tried sniffing but found his senses clouded by the drug they had used on him.

“At least that’s all they did to you,” a soft familiar voice said from the darkness. “They tortured me, to reveal the location of a certain person.”

InuYasha turned wildly around and looked for the source of the voice. An aging woman was chained to the wall and her face was bruised. Even though he couldn’t see her face under the bruises he instantly knew who it was, “Mother?”

***Back at the parking lot***

“InuYasha?” Miroku’s voice called as he approached the car. ‘Hmm he never leaves without his phone’ Miroku thought as he picked the cell up.

“Miroku?” Kagome’s voice caused him to jump.

“Kagome?” he asked into the phone.

“Have you seen InuYasha? I was talking to him then I her another girl, somebody named Kikyo and then he said what the hell and I heard a loud thump like somebody fell.” Kagome quickly said.

“You mean he was kidnapped?” Miroku said disbelieving.

“I guess. You should call the police Miroku. I’m so worried.” Kagome said starting to cry.

“Don’t worry I will.” Miroku said as he dialed 911 on his own phone. He hung up InuYasha’s and stuck it in his pocket.

“I’d like to report a kidnapping.” Miroku said into the phone. “Yes his name is Takahashi InuYasha. He just vanished tonight and it isn‘t like him. I have a witness of sorts. His girlfriend was on the phone with him when he was taken.”