InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Pain Reoccurrence ( Chapter 32 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 32: Pain Reoccurrence

 

“Ah InuYasha I see you met my husband’s long staying guest.” Kikyo said as the door to the cell swung open.

“You Wench!” InuYasha growled as he lunged at Kikyo. Instead of hitting her he hit a barrier that flung him into the wall. Standing InuYasha ignored the biting pain of his ribs and glared at her.

“Oh such naughty words coming from a filthy hanyou.” Kikyo taunted him.

“My son is not filthy. You though are a true dark Miko. Your powers will never purify again.” Izayoi, InuYasha’s mother managed to croak out of her battered face. Something primitive broke in him as he watched Kikyo back hand his mother. Growling he lunged at Kikyo, his eyes red and his fangs and claws long. Kikyo screamed in surprise as the hanyou turned full demon managed to rake his claws down her arm before she put up a powerful barrier. InuYasha was once again slammed against the wall, but with enough force to knock him out. He fell to the floor slumped in a heap of silver and red.

“InuYasha I will show you how a dog treats his masters as for you,” Kikyo said turning to Izayoi “If my master didn’t plan on using you in his plan I would kill you now.”

“You will do no such thing for your powers are fading as we speak. You see a Dark Miko cannot hold onto the powers of light and therefore all your strength will fade to be replaced by a weaker one. Training for years will be the only option to strengthen them. As for your master he will never touch the heirlooms of my son or his brother and the object entrusted to us by an old friend. Nor will I tell you where the sacred scrolls are.” InuYasha’s mother said in reply.

“Ah but you see the art of torture is a wonderful device.” Kikyo said as she turned to the door. “You two take the hanyou to my study, take every article of clothing off of him, even jewelry. And tell your master his guest has not revealed anything.”

**One hour later**

“So you decided to wake once more InuYasha.” Kikyo’s voice came through the smoke. Looking around he realized he was stripped bare and strapped to a table. Tugging at one of the restraints he found it infused with anti-Yokai spells. He whipped his head around to face Kikyo who was burning incense in a large gold dish. InuYasha sneezed as the smoke drifted closer to him.

“What the hell do you want!” InuYasha spat at the girl.

“Easy, since it seems that you have a protective spell on you and that necklace your wearing burns all that try to remove it. I’m going to make your life….oh what was the saying, ah yes a living hell.” Kikyo said as she walked to the table carrying the dish of burning ashes. “You see my master won’t allow me to kill you since it seems you have something he wants but cannot have. That sword, unlocks something he wants. So I get to turn you into one of my playthings. But unfortunately he won’t allow that either. So I have the next best option, reducing you to a begging puppy.” she began chanting unintelligible words. As she reached the end she dumped the ashes on his chest. As the flames that resulted from the red ashes burned along the path of the oils she had placed on him InuYasha screamed in agony as his very bones and muscles caught fire.

***Kagome***

“Miss Higurashi?” a tall policeman asked at her door. Kagome looked up at the man and nodded. “We are here to investigate the disappearance of InuYasha Takahashi. May we come in?” he asked her motioning to a female officer behind him. Again Kagome nodded. They walked into the dorm and stood awaiting her. Kagome shut the door and motioned for them to sit down. “Okay can you please tell us what you overheard?”

“I was talking to him on the phone and I heard him say this name, Kikyo. I asked him who it was and he said it was an ex girlfriend. He also told me she had run off with one of his friends who then tried to kill him with a drug he was allergic to. She called him inu babe and he told her to go away. She then says, ‘No. I’m afraid I can’t leave. See my lover wants you. While another of his cronies wants your dear love Kagome. Me I want you but I can’t betray my love. So instead I’ll give him to you.’ I’m not sure what she meant but I think I might be in danger too. After she said that InuYasha chocked out the words what the hell before I heard a loud thump as if somebody had fallen. I heard footsteps fading and I called out his name several times until I heard Miroku’s voice.” Kagome said rubbing her red and puffy eyes. She had been up all night crying and praying for his return.

“Thank you miss. Is there anybody else here that might,” he didn’t finish because Sango burst into the room.

“Kagome, the schools going to allow my pet cat here so she can help protect us. Umm sorry I didn’t know they where her.” Sango said as she sat besides her friend.

“So you’re her roommate. Umi Sango, I presume.” the female officer asked. “You’re from that demon exterminators family aren’t you?”

“Yes, but why does that have to do with anything?” Sango asked her.

“Because, if you can watch over Miss Higurashi along with a police officer we should be able to use our full force to finding the son of the Takahashi fortune.” the officer informed them. “We have what we needed and the officer will be here shortly after 5 tomorrow. Oh by the way the media were instructed to keep this secret for a while but it won’t last long. Expect to be an instant celebrity.” they stood and walked out of the room.

“Hey Kagome, instant stardom. If you become famous can I live with you?” Sango joked.

“I miss him Sango. I feel as if my soul is dying when he’s not around me.” Kagome said beginning to cry.

“Shush I’m sure with the full force they’ll find him.” Sango said.

“I’m sure the will.” Kagome said before she began screaming in pain.

“Kagome!” Sango yelled as Kagome passed into dreamland.