InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Transformed again ( Chapter 35 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 35: Transformed again

Slowly the silver dog slipped out of the house and into the back yard. He wandered around sniffing the ground and wondered how that kit could tell what he really was, a worthless half-breed. InuYasha looked around and sighed, today was the last day he could be a dog. The first new moon of the month he was transformed would end the spell and he would transform into his old self. Now he could submit those songs he wrote on the night of the new moon when he was in his human form. InuYasha whined as he remembered the night Kagome started to scream his name in her sleep, a week ago.

***Flashback***

InuYasha perked his ears up when he heard Kagome mutter his name in his sleep. Curious he didn’t go back to sleep but listened to her cry and say his name over and over. Wanting to comfort her he nuzzled her neck hoping to wake her up. Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and said, “InuYasha why did you go away? Who took you?” InuYasha sighed as he pulled his head out of her arms and barked loud.

“What is it Yuri?” Kagome asked as she looked around for him. InuYasha ran into the kitchen to the scrabble board Kagome had left there and barked again. On the board was a single word she spelt, InuYasha. Kagome walked out of the room rubbing her eyes looked at the dog and at the scrabble board when he put a paw on the table. “I can clean it up tomorrow. Let’s go back to bed.” InuYasha huffed and nearly made his famous Keh. Kagome turned abruptly and looked at him like she was going crazy. “No it can’t be I must be dreaming my dog can’t be him.”

***E.O.F***

InuYasha felt the warming sensation as he felt his bones lengthen and turn back to their original state. “Better.” he said as he looked at the ground for the keys he took. Smiling he picked them up and went to the shed. He slid the door open and rummaged around in the dark for the case he had hidden in there. “Gotcha!” he whispered as he pulled it out. Inside were five years worth of song material and some clothes, he put the clothes on and shut the case. He tossed the keys in his hand and locked the shed back up. Turning he ran to the house and dropped the keys through the doggy door.

“Okay now to Miroku’s house.” InuYasha said as he fingered the money he had collected over the years. He jumped the fence into the back alley and went around the corner to a convenience store. Out front a pay phone was sitting. Pulling out the seventy-five cents needed to make the call InuYasha dialed his best bud cell phone for the first time in a year.

After the fifth ring Miroku answered, “Who the hell would call me at this damn hour? And you don’t even deserve a hello, shit for brains.”

“Is that any way to talk to an old friend somebody you haven’t seen in five years?” InuYasha said in to the phone smirking.

“Who the hell is this ? This better not be a prank! Wait…..InuYasha?” Miroku asked suddenly quiet.

“Yeah I finally got out of my prison.” InuYasha told him.

“Holy crap you’re alive, oh my kami! Sango wake up.” a rustling is heard.

“Miroku didn’t you have enough already? I mean we did for like four hours.” Sango’s voice tiredly said.

“It’s not that it’s InuYasha he’s on the phone!” Miroku nearly screamed.

“Yeah and I’m a guy.” Sango said to him.

“You’re a what? You had a sex change?” Miroku nearly choked.

InuYasha chuckled and said, “Let me talk to her.”

“Oh sure, did you know she was a guy?” Miroku asked.

“She isn’t she was being sarcastic, monk. Hey we need to bring the band back together. Have a comeback tour. Ya know?” InuYasha said.

“I know, here’s Sango.” Miroku said.

“Miroku I ain’t talking to your imaginary friend.” Sango said as she took the phone.

“Oh so now I’m not real? Sheesh Sango I might be hanyou but I am real.” InuYasha said.

“InuYasha! Holy shit Kagome’s going o be so happy. And Yuri’s going to bite you.” Sango said.

“Hey can you guys pick me up? I’m at the corner of Kilyt and Kaze street.” InuYasha said hoping they would.

“Yeah hold on let me make Miroku put some clothes on.” sang said “Hey perv put some clothes on and go pick InuYasha up by that store near Kags house.”

“He’ll be there in five minutes.” Sango said and the line went dead.

“Cool.” InuYasha turned and leaned against the building watching the cars go by. A couple minutes later a black Miata pulled into the parking spaces and Miroku jumped out and ran straight toward InuYasha.

“InuYasha! What the hell happened where were you?” Miroku asked as he stood in front of InuYasha.

“Long story that is best told to everyone at the same time. Can I use your cell to call my brother?” InuYasha asked him.

“Yeah sure.” Miroku took his cell out and dialed the number.

“If you have a death wish then continue speaking.” Sesshomaru’s voice came over the phone after two rings.

“Oh Sesshy be nice.” a female voice said faintly.

“Yeah fluffy be nice.” InuYasha said and heard the phone drop.

“InuYasha? I thought you were dead.” Sesshomaru’s said his voice full of emotion.

“InuYasha? You mean we can get married now?” the female voice said.

“Yes Rin. InuYasha where are you?” Sesshomaru asked.

“I’m with Miroku right now but tomorrow I’m going to father old house if I still own it.”

“Yes you do. I’ll have some ramen sent there and do you want the ball room cleaned up for a comeback performance?” Sesshomaru asked him.

“Yes how did you know?” InuYasha asked while stepping into Miroku’s car.

“I know you as well as I know a wall.” Sesshomaru voice said as Miroku started the car up.

“Does Kagome know yet?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Not yet. I know she still loves me I can feel it.” InuYasha said.

“Yes as Yuri.” Sesshomaru said.

“How did you know?” InuYasha asked again amazed.

“Demon senses. Foxes have the best while dogs have the next. Wolves don’t so that’s why Koga never senses you.” Sesshomaru explained.

“Oh okay, well I have to go, bye see you tomorrow.” InuYasha said.

“Bye little brother.” Sesshomaru said before the line went dead.

“So when are we going to have that performance eh?” Miroku asked.

“In a months time. Don’t tell Kagome okay. Wait better yet tell her that Yuri didn’t run away he’s just became what he used to be.”

“You where the dog?” Miroku asked as he slammed on the brakes.

“Yes. Now she’s going to lose her best friend but at least Shippo’s still around.” InuYasha said as he stared out the window.