InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Mine! ( Chapter 41 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: sorry about the last chapter…..I couldn’t get it right. All right everybody will you go check out a friend of mines story? It’s called Fox Tales by laxman.

{Demon thoughts}

‘Thoughts’

‘Inuyasha human thoughts ’

Chapter 41: Mine!

Miroku dropped the cordless phone he was holding and watched with horror as a amber eyed, silver-haired demon with ragged a purple stripe on each of his cheeks growl menacingly at Miroku. “This InuYasha will ask you one more time puny human, where is this InuYasha’s mate!” Inuyasha growled in a deeper volume then his regular voice.

“Inuyasha calm down she’s at her house,” Miroku calmly said while backing up.

“Do not lie to this InuYasha. I sense she is in pain. Now where is she?” Inuyasha growled as he approached the monk. He flexed his longer claws and snarled showing his dagger like fangs.

“I will take you to her Lord Inuyasha.” Miroku said suddenly dropping to the floor in a servants bow. ‘Damn he better apologize later.’ Miroku thought as Inuyasha stopped snarling.

“You will take this Inuyasha to her home, now!” Inuyasha growled as he walked stiffly to the door with no backward glance. Miroku hastily got to his feet and grabbed Sango’s truck keys. ‘There is no way in hell I’m taking him like that in Sakura.’ Miroku thought as he ran out the door to the truck. Inuyasha stood by and waited for Miroku to open his door. Miroku stifled a curse and bowed to his ‘lord’ as Inuyasha stepped into the truck’s passenger side. Miroku closed the door and ran to the driver’s side and climbed in. Inuyasha was looking forward as Miroku started the engine, causing the already tense Inu Yokai to snap. “You, servant dare to scare this Inuyasha?” Miroku hastily bowed and clutched the steering wheel not from fear but from anger.

“I am deeply sorry my Lord. Please spare my life for my attempted scare.” Miroku kept his gaze on the floor of the truck.

“This InuYasha will spare your life. Take this Inuyasha to his mate, Miroku.” Inuyasha growled. ‘Oh Inuyasha I am so going to kill you, and I will tease you to the end of your days about how you sound so close to Sesshomaru when he is slightly angered.’ Miroku thought to himself while he visualized many ways to torture the hanyou. He pulled the truck out of the driveway and headed towards Kagome’s house.

**Ten minutes later**

“Master InuYasha we are at your mate’s house.” Miroku said as the truck pulled into Kagome’s driveway. Inuyasha turned his dark gold eyes on Miroku as the monk climbed out of the drivers side and ran to InuYasha’s door opening it with a bow for his ‘lord‘. ‘Kami is this punishment for groping too many women to count?’ Miroku silently asked the heavens.

“You may follow this Inuyasha inside.” Inuyasha said as he walked to the front door and opened it. Miroku ran behind him and looked past Inuyasha and into Sango’s eyes. She was about to blow up on Inuyasha and Miroku shook his head and pointed to his cheeks while nodding his head towards Inuyasha. Sango looked at Inuyasha and her eyes widened. “You Wench what happened to this InuYasha’s mate?” Inuyasha growled when he spotted Kagome lying on the floor.

Sango fell to the floor and bowed. “Master Inuyasha this lowly human watched as your mate screamed your name in pain. She tried to stop her mistress from the pain but sadly I could not. Please spare this servant’s lowly life. Master deserves not to dirty his hands with filthy human blood.” Sango said while keeping her face to the ground. Miroku hoped Inuyasha didn’t sense the under laying sarcasm that was in Sango’s voice.

“This InuYasha will spare his manservant’s mate’s life.” Inuyasha said as he bent down to pick up the shaking Kagome. Turning his golden gaze to Miroku, “You take your wench and comfort her, she is distressed.” Inuyasha turned back to Kagome and nuzzled her neck. Miroku ran to Sango and helped her up, wanting to hold her so she didn’t attack Inuyasha for his name-calling. Miroku pulled his wife towards the door and to the outside.

**InuYasha**

‘Calm down can’t you see your scaring your friends?’ a weak voice said deep within Inuyasha enraged mind.

{Protect mate. Mate sleeping? Mate okay, no blood smell.} A deep voice growled. Kagome shifted in InuYasha’s arms and muttered his name as she clinged to his shirt. She rubbed her face into his chest and Inuyasha felt the anger that his mate was hurt ebb away as he finally came to himself. “Kagome.” he said softly as he carried her to a room he knew to well as a dog.

{Mark Mate! No male touch her!}

‘Ah shut up, can’t you see she’s sleeping?’

{Mark!}

‘No’

{Mark!}

‘No’

{Mark!}

‘No’

{Mark!} < p>‘Shut up already!’

{Keh!}

InuYasha laid Kagome down on her bed and looked at her neck. Instinct took over and he latched his mouth on the junction of her neck and shoulder. He bit down and tasted the sweet blood that flowed through Kagome’s body. He removed his mouth and used a claw to prick his wrist and he let blood drop onto her bite mark. Satisfied enough blood was on her he licked her wound, allowing the healing properties of Inu Yokai saliva to bind the mark, marking her as his.

{Finally. Now wait for her to wake up so she can mark you.}

Inuyasha watched as the wound closed and a mark that looked like this,) (, show up in blood red color over the twin holes on her neck. He sighed and lie down besides her and lifted her halfway on top of his chest. For the first time since he turned normal Inuyasha fell into an easy sleep.

END CHAPTER!!!!

(Editors note: Hi all!!! I’m star555555528. I will be editing Inudewaruika’s stories. So to make me and Inudewaruika happy REVIEW!!!)

(Inudewaruika: You better listen! Do not displease this Inudewaruika. ^.~)