InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Sneaks ( Chapter 50 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inudewaruika: Hey y’all what is up? Sorry about the delay. I had to locate the disk with this file on it because my mom’s computer the one I use to upload files on, decided to die erasing all files and making it unusable, so now I have to use the schools computers, which sucks by the way.

Inudewaruika stands up takes a bow and flees from the angry readers because of the fact she hasn’t uploaded in a long, long time.

‘Wait!’ Inudewaruika shouts and raises a hand. ‘look at that!’ points to a hovering piece of paper.

Chapter 50: Sneaks

InuYasha slept soundly to a point, he was comfortable in his bed, he was warm and a heavenly scent was in the room with him, the problem was that his bones felt on fire and the smell was getting weaker by the minute. He stretched his arms as he got out of bed and looked at the lovely woman laying next to him, his lovely mate-to-be Kagome.

He looked at the clock, ten minutes until sundown. He groaned as his hearing faded away. Kagome turned in the bed, snuggling deeper into her blankets. He reached over with a hand and brushed a strand of hair from her face. He smiled softly, she slept like an angel.

He left the room quietly, heading to the living room where Miroku and Sango slept on the fold out couch and Koga shifted restlessly on the chair he lounged in. His ice blue eyes caught sight of InuYasha and he stood up, rolling his shoulders. InuYasha’s bones burned and he felt his teeth dulling and his claws vanishing as well as his ears.

“Is it always like that?” Koga whispered softly, just loud enough for InuYasha’s human ears to hear.

“Yeah, it burns like hell when I change.” InuYasha said as he poked Miroku in the ribs. The pansy rolled over and snuggled into his wife’s arms, hiding his face in her black hair. “Miroku!” he whispered loudly as he jabbed his non claw finger into the man’s ribs again. Miroku batted the nuisance away and yawned.

“go ‘way.” he mumbled as he looked into InuYasha’s violet eyes. “Inu?” he asked as he sat up and looked around.

“Come on, recall how we moved the instruments to the garage?” InuYasha said as he pulled Miroku out of the bed. He yawned and scratched his head and looked over at his softly snoring wife.

“Don’t tell her she snores, she’ll kill you.” Miroku warned as he found his pants on the ground. He pulled them over his boxers. He located his sweater and tugged it on. InuYasha allowed Koga to lead the way through the dark to the garage. Inside the lit room, Sesshomaru was checking the strings on the guitars.

“Are you ready for the club concert for D.R?” Sesshomaru asked them as he set the guitar on the stand. He picked up a black cloak and tossed it to InuYasha. “Here’s the cloak to hide your face until the comeback concert in less than a week.

“Rin?” InuYasha asked.

“With Shippo at Kagome’s house.” Sesshomaru said as he helped them pack the guitars in the cases and load the drum set into Sango’s truck. They strapped it down and got into the truck, leaving Sesshomaru behind to watch the girls.

InuYasha lounged in the back seat, half asleep half thinking. Koga watched the trees turn into lamps and lamp posts turn to buildings. Soon they stopped at a club, Yesterday’s Dawn. They got out and helped carry the instruments and equipment into the back stage. InuYasha pulled the hood of the cloak over his head as he picked up a plain blue guitar, not his own. Koga did the same as did Miroku who picked up his drum sticks and sat on the stool behind his set. Kohaku ran onto the stage holding a bass guitar in one hand and a mike in the other. He tossed the mike to InuYasha and plugged his guitar into the amp.

InuYasha stood in the center of the simple stage and watched as the curtain went up slowly. The crowd seated at the tables and benches. They hushed as InuYasha walked forward. Over the speakers a static covered voice said, “Meet D.R.!”

The crowd called out and booed but InuYasha didn’t mind. He hushed them with a song. Miroku and Koga started the beat out and the crowd went even quieter. (When the symbol * is after the lyrics Miroku and Koga sing that line.)

All alone not by myself

Another girl bad for my health

I’ve seen it all thru someone else

Another girl bad for my health*

Celebrated but undisturbed

Serenaded by the terror bird

It’s seldom seen but its never heard

Serenaded by the terror bird*

Never in the wrong time or wrong place

Desecration is the smile on my face

The love I made is the shape of my space

My face My face

InuYasha stopped singing as he counted the seconds down, Miroku smirked as he hit the drums. Koga winked as he looked into the crowd and frowned. In the front row his wife sat with a smile on her face.

Disintegrated by the rising sun

A rolling black out of oblivion

And I’d like to think that I’m your Number 1

I’m rolling back out of oblivion*

I wanna leave but I just get stuck

A broken record runnin’ low on luck

There’s heavy metal coming from your truck

I’m a

A broken record runnin’ low on luck

Never in the wrong time or wrong place

Desecration is the smile on my face

The love I made is the shape of my space

My face My face

Koga nodded in her direction and she waved a small hand to him. InuYasha smiled beneath his hood. Koga and Ayame were getting over the problems they had. Miroku tossed one stick in the air.

We could all do down to

Tokyo and make some noise

Coca Cola doesn’t do the justice

She enjoys

We could all come up with

Something new to be destroyed

We could all go down

Koga and InuYasha strummed on the guitar and Miroku started up again.

I love the feeling when it falls apart

I’m slow to finish but I’m quick to start and

Beneath the heather lies the meadowlark

And I’m

Slow to finish but quick to start*

Never in the wrong time or wrong place

Desecration is the smile on my face

The love I made is the shape of my space

My face My face

Never in the wrong time or wrong place

Desecration is the smile on my face

The love I made is the shape of my space

My face My face

They Slowed the drumming and guitar down and serenaded the audience and finished the song as Koga leapt off the stage and swept his wife in his arms and kissed her on the mouth. The crowd ahhhed and cried out for more, unfortunately there wasn’t.

“Thank you for listening to us play and those who like us, Ayame will be handing out tickets to a concert this weekend.” InuYasha said as Ayame raised a handful of paper up over her head. The crowd went wild as InuYasha and Miroku left the stage. Koga helped his wife hand the tickets out to the people.

***Kagome**

She rolled over on her side and woke with a start. The side of the bed was cold, not warm like it should have been. She looked at the clock and read the time, midnight. She rolled out of bed and walked down the hall way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something to eat. She located a soda and pulled it out as well as a package of salami. She munched on it and jumped when three shadows snuck through the house. She picked up a stick Miroku had found in the woods and walked silently towards the last one. She swung the stick as hard as she could and brought the intruder down without a sound. The first one whirled as she swung at the second. The first lunged at the second with a shout. Kagome was pulled to the ground by the second as he fell.

“What the hell?” Miroku’s familiar voice complained as she fell on the third form. The second, InuYasha fell on her, knocking the stick from her hands.

“I thought you were murderers.” she said as Sesshomaru pulled InuYasha off her lap. He stood with a scowl in the dark then burst out with his deep laugh.

“You knocked him out again!” he bellowed as he pointed to Miroku. Kagome got off of him, her tail trailing off his body.

“You trying to wake the dead?” Sango said as she turned the hall light on. She looked at them then at her husband on the floor. “What did he do now?” she asked them.

“They invaded the house in the dark.” Kagome said as InuYasha hugged her. Kagome yawned then realized InuYasha was human. “ears?” she said as she reached up to his head.

“Human.” he said confirming her guess.

“Where did you go?” She asked him sternly, her own ears laid back against her head.

“We went to perform a quick song at a club.” InuYasha answered quickly as she glared at him.

“Oh.” she said simply as he lead her to his room. Out in the hall she could hear Sango dragging her husband into the living room.

“I’m tired.” he said as he yawned. He pulled the black cloak off and tugged his black shirt off too. He got into bed and promptly fell asleep. She huffed and jumped on the bed. He woke up and grabbed her with his arms. She fell to the bed and he rolled on top of her. “I said I’m tired.” he rolled back over and tried to sleep.

“But I’m not!” she said as she poked him in the side. He grabbed her hand and laid on it.

“I am.” he threw the covers over his head.

“Inu.” she begged as he snored, “I missed you.” she said as she snuggled into his side. He snored again and rolled over, one arm pinning her to the bed. “Come on!” she squealed as his breath tickled her neck. She growled as she tried to get out of his grip, but failed, ‘he’s human?’ she thought as she gave up and drifted to sleep.

A soft smile crossed his face as he drifted into real sleep with her.

Outside of the window a gleam of silver in the moonless night was ignored by all but one.

*******

Off to do wonderful things!

Hey you people if you have a song request that is rock, any kind of rock, soft, classic or metal etc. please state so in the reviews, have a big concert coming up. Naraku’s downfall, the revelation of everything and so on. Rock on!