InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Runaway Love ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Diclaimer:I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA. RUMIKO TAKAHASHI DOES.










WARNING:IF YOU LIKE KIKYO DO NOT READ THIS I REPEAT DO NOT READ THIS.




CHAPTER 1
***********************************



The inu-gang wre traveling back to kaede's village after a fight with naraku.''Damn that naraku, I can't believe I let him get away on us again.''inuyasha said in a grumpy tone.''Don't beat yourself up inuyasha its not your fault, we'll get him next time''kagome said.They were at the entrance to the village when suddenly Inuyasha spots kikyo's soul collectors.''You guys go on ahead to the village, i'll catch up to ya'll later'', and with tha inuyasha leaped into the forest.''Hmm, i wonder where he's going, he sure took off in a rush.''sango said.

********************************
LATER THAT NIGHT...





''Inuyasha is sure taking long, I wonder where he's gone to.''The monk said.''Inuyasha is such a baka he's always getting into some kind of mess.''shippo said.''I'm going out to look for him, i won't be long'' kagome said and left the hut.''kami why did inuyasha took off like that!?,I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind when I find him''Kagome thought.Just as kagome came to an opening,she saw inuyasha standing in front of kikyo.''wh...what?!wh...why is inuyasha here with kikyo?!''Kagome thought.



''Kikyo, we need to talk''Inuyasha said.
''what do we need to talk about inuyasha?''Kikyo said with a grin on her face.She then senced kagome and came up with a plan.
''Ki..kikyo we ca...''Inuyasha was cut off by kikyo's embrace.
''wh...why does inuyasha have to do this? am I not good enough? I...I can't keep on doing this, I h...have to leave inuyasha for good n..no more turning back''Kagome thought. She then fell on her knees and starded crying at the sight of inuyasha with kikyo.



''kikyo understand that you are dead and nobody can do anything about it, you know sooner or later your gonna have to return kagome's soul back to its proper place''Inuyasha said with sadness in his eyes.
kikyo tightened her embrace on inuyasha as she heard those words come out of the hanyou's mouth.
''And what if I don't, will you kill me yourself?,or will you spare my life and have the weakness to let me do as I plaese with this soul inside me Inuyasha.''
''Kikyo you know I can't kill you, but I can't let you have everything the way you want it to be''Inuyasha pushed kikyo back, and just as he did he smelled the salty tears of kagome.He turned around to see an angry look on kagomes eyes and tears coming down from them.



''Ka...Kagome please liscen to me,it's not what it looks like''Inuyasha was worried that Kagome would run off without knowing the truth.
''NO...I'M SO SICK OF YOU ALWAYS RUNNING OFF WITH KIKYO AND FROGETTING ALL ABOUT ME, I CAN'T STAND YOU AND KIKYO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE INUYASHA AND DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME BECAUSE I DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK EVER!!!''
And with that Kagome ran off towards the bone eaters well.


**********************************************
THE NEXT DAY....


''I can't believe Kagome left me, i'm such a baka for following kikyo like that, oh Kagome if you would only liscen to me and let me tell you that I only left to see kikyo to tell her we can't be together because I had decided to stay with you forever''Inuyasha tought.He had stayed up all night thinking if Kagome would ever come back, some how Inuyasha doubted she'd come back ever.


''Inuyasha, wheres Kagome I haven't seen her since last night when she went in search for you?''said the monk with a worried look on his face.
''You problably hurt her feelings again and she ran off to the present because of you, Inuyasha your such a baka!''Shippo said with an angry look in his eyes.


''I didin't hurt her feelings ok, she....uh..had to go back...because she had to study for a test and.......she won't be back for a while''Inuyasha said, trying to hide the fact that Kagome had gone back because of him.
''Well now that we have some free time while kagome is away I'm going back to my village to leave flowers for my kin. i'll be back in about a day or two.''Sango said before leaving.
''Do you mind if I acompany you Sango, I could use a little vacation after all that fighting with Naraku''Miroku said with a sly smile in his face.


Sango gave him a glare but agreed.
''Yea, but on one condition, we sleep in seperate rooms, got that you lecherous monk?''
Miroku frowned but agreed at Sango's request.As Sango and Miroku left, shippo starded walking towards kaede's hut.''Well I'm going to go to kaede's and take a nap you do whatever you want Inuyasha''Shippo said as he walked away.''Hey shippo1 Don't be expecting me back tonight I won't be back in a few days, I have to think about things alone!''And with that inuyasha ran off into the forest.


**********************************************
TH AT NIGHT......


Inuyasha was walking toward the west without even noticing it, when suddenly he ran into someone unexpected.
''Inuyasha what brings you to these parts''

''Shut up Sesshoumaru, It's not like you own this land or something''Inuyasha said starting to get angry at seeing his half brother sesshoumaru.

''Ah,see thats where your wrong little brother you have wondered into my land, the very same one our father left for me to keep.''

''Wha, you mean I have wondered off all the way to the western lands, wow I didin't even notice''

''You are foolish little brother,without even noticing it, you have wondered off onto my lands, now tell me what is you problem''


''Keh, why should I tell you, you wouldn't care, besides, didin't you say a million times you hated me and would eventually kill me?''


''Now, just because I said that doesn't mean I don't have the right to know what is wrong wit my foolish half brother''


''Keep it up Sesshoumaru and I'll rip you to pieces''


tsk, tsk, tsk, ok i'll stop with the silly jokes if you tell me what is the matter with you''Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha walkied to the castle to talk about inuyasha's problem.

**************************************
AT THE CASTLE.........



''Shesshoumaru, my dearest your back!''Someone came rushing from the inside of the castle.


''Wow Sesshoumaru you never told me you ended up with Kagura''Inuyasha had a confused look on his face.


''I didin't know how you would react considering she was once Naraku's servant''Sesshoumaru said.



''Well if it isn't our favorite little hanyou Inuyasha, ha I didin't know you'd be showing up all of a sudden''


''Keh,yea well, I didin't expect you to be here at my brother's castle considering how much he detests Naraku''Inuyasha said.


''Let's all go inside, i'll prepare us some tea.''Kagura suggested, and they all walked to the inside of the castle.



******************************************
< br>






Sorry if my first chapter was a little short i'll try to make them longer next time im kind anew at this so ill be updating kinda slow.




R/R PLEASE


LOVE YALL



b@by_@nime










''