InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sabishii School for Unwanted Children ❯ Item Six: At the Office with Inu... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TITLE: SSUC

Disclaimer: Let's see here, in the past three weeks, have I obtained the coveted Inuyasha? My plan didn't work, all because my mom was like, 'No way! I am not sending you to Japan to steal Inuyasha from Rumiko Takahashi.' *sigh* Parents are annoying . . .

Summary: Many schools are known for how well the students are taught. Some schools are known for their attendance. And others are known for their strictness. But in the cases of Kagome Higurashi, Inuyasha Tama, Miroku Houshi, and Sango Taijiya, this school would be based on what attended, not who.

A preview from last chapter:

{ "I'm sorry Sango! I shouldn't have made you laugh."

"Tough beans! You already did it so here's your punishment."

"Exercise?"

"Not quite!" (Yes, during this entire thing, Myoga still hasn't noticed)

"Then what?" Kagome looked behind her, not a smart thing to do . . . Slamming into what felt like a wall, Kagome fell to the floor with a soft 'thump.' Standing and rubbing her injured backside, she glared at her barricade. Deep golden eyes pierced her own. "I-Inuyasha?"

The eyes steeled, "Not quite, Miss. Higurashi." }

Author Note: AnTr here. Oh to all that actually read the chapter that I posted. . . Gomen! I was half asleep when I wrote it . . . I know that isn't an excuse but I seriously was an insomniac . . . How else would my fingers ever get around to writing the word 'nipple'? *Shivers* I can't believe I typed that . . .

Thanks to all my reviewers:

dawn_e: Wacked?! It wasn't supposed to be wacked! Maybe pixie sticks at night isn't a good idea…

Mykaida01: Help with the murder of my psychologist? Nah, I took care of it. My parents don't think I'm crazy anymore and the ended the sessions. If they only knew the truth. MUAHAHAHA!

Time Keeper: At least someone had a good laugh… ^^ Thanks for reviewing.

Aru-inu: Who else would it be?

Shh, the fic's about to start. *A man with a cell phone walks across the screen, he's talking very loud into the cellie* It's the impolite cell phone man! Kill him! Die! *starts to hack the man with . . . is that a pencil?!*

Item Five: At The Office With Inu . . .

Kagome sat down on a very uncomfortable chair. It was obviously made for discomfort, the wood was splintered and the back was made of bamboo. Staring at the 'bear' rug that was spread across the floor made Kagome feel queasy. Glancing to her right, any way to get the thought of the bear dying out of her mind, she sighed when she notice three others sit beside her. After bumping into the headmaster, not on purpose of course, Kagome had been a tad to smart for his liking . . .

{ Flashback } { Kagome looked behind her, not a smart thing to do . . . Slamming into what felt like a wall, Kagome fell to the floor with a soft 'thump.' Standing and rubbing her injured backside, she glared at her barricade. Deep golden eyes pierced her own. "I-Inuyasha?"

The eyes steeled, "Not quite, Miss. Higurashi."

Kagome backed up a bit, glancing at the man, she noted that he was drop dead gorgeous. His long flowing hair looked as if he could be on a Herbal Essence commercial (A/n: Did anyone else get Fluffy swinging his hair all dignified like and shouting 'yes, yes, yes!'), he had a crescent moon, and a pair of purple stripes on both cheeks, giving him an ethereal look. Kag smiled, "And how can I help you?" She barely took notice of Sango stopping beside her, watching the stranger intently.

"Miss. Higurashi-"

"Kagome," she interrupted.

"Miss. Higurashi-"

"Call me Kagome."

"MISS. HIGURASHI!"

"It's Kagome, and if you really must resort to yelling, please, don't." Kagome flashed the youkai a killer smile.

"As headmaster Sesshomaru, I can and will call you what I wish."

"And as student Kagome Higurashi, I wish and will be called by my first name!" Kagome pressed her hands to her hips and glared at Sesshomaru.

"Miss. Kagome Higurashi, my office, now!"

Kagome looked at the man in shock, never in her life had she been sent to the office for misbehaving. Wiping all expression from her face, she smirked at the dog demon. "And if I don't want to?" The entire class gasped, excluding Inuyasha, at her blatant disobedience.

Sesshomaru scowled at the little upstart. If she kept this disobedience up and wasn't punished, the entire school would think of him as a pushover. Growling ever so softly, he reached for the girl's hand, only to be blocked by another set. Looking at the interruption he grimaced, he really didn't need this headache!

Inuyasha smirked at his older half-bother, "Sorry, Sessho, I can't let you touch her."

"And why, pray tell, not?"

"Simple. She hasn't done anything to be sent to the office for."

"Did you not forget, little hanyou, that I am the headmaster."

Inuyasha growled at the name, "And did you forget, half-brother, that I don't give a damn?"

Sesshomaru inwardly groaned, this was going to take all day! "Fine, since you seem to protect this weak human, you can some to the office as well." Noticing a slight change in the wind, he turned just in time to avoid a hit over the head from Miroku's staff. "Trying to strike a teacher, Houshi?"

Miroku gave Sesshomaru an innocent smile, a little too innocent . . . "Of course not, Headmaster. There was simply a fly that tried to land on you ever so lovely shoulder." Everyone blinked, what the heck was going on between those five? (Do remember Sango is still there . . . )

The headmaster shook his head, "You four, to the office. Now!"

Sango grinned, "but, Headmistress, I haven't done anything." Pressing her hand to her mouth in mocked shock, she looked at the fuming Sesshomaru. "Oh, I'm so sorry, madam, err I mean Headmaster . . ."

"NOW!"

The four formed a line. Pressing two fingers to their heads, they saluted. As they turned to walk out, Kikyo came running up to Inuyasha, "Yashi! You shouldn't have tried to protect that girl! After all she's done to you, how could you?"

Inuyasha shrugged, "I had to save the damsel in distress."

Kagome snorted, "Damsel in distress my ass."

Inuyasha winked at Kagome, "You know you want me."

"I want you just as much as a disease."

"Oh, come on. You know you liked it."

Kagome looked at him confused. Biting her bottom lip, she remembered their kiss. Her eyes widened, embarrassment changing quickly to anger. "You know what, you two deserve each other."

It was Inuyasha's turn to look confused, "What are you talking about, wench?"

Letting the name slide, she smiled at Naraku and Kikyo, then turned around. Walking out the door she called behind her in a singsong voice, "Wouldn't you like to know?" Humming, she took off down the hall, Miroku and Sango following, leaving Inuyasha befuddled, Kikyo glaring dangerously, and Sesshomaru pissed. }

The two brothers had caught up with them outside of the office building. Kagome smiled, Inuyasha had just recently stopped pestering her, asking, no more like demanding, to know what she meant. Of course, she'd tell when she was good and ready, it was funny to watch Inuyasha pout and mutter about her knowledge. Giggling softly, she turned to Sango, only to have Inuyasha's irritated face press close to hers.

{ Flashback } { Inuyasha's lips came crashing down on her own, taking her first kiss in their brutal demand of dominance. }

Screaming, Kagome slapped Inuyasha as hard as she could. "HENTAI!" Both Miroku and Sango glanced over at Kagome and Inuyasha. They both laughed.

Inuyasha was on the ground, a large red hand throbbing on his cheek while an obviously scared Kagome was on her chair like a woman hiding from a mouse. Hyperventilating, Kagome jumped down from her chair. Running to the door, or more like trying to, she couldn't since Inuyasha had a firm hold on her ankles, she kept muttering an inaudible phrase, even to Inuyasha.

Growling, Inuyasha yanked on Kagome's ankles, pulling her legs out from under her, causing her to fall. Springing on top of the frightened teen girl, Inuyasha smirked, he definitely liked this position.

'Wait, what? No way! Hell no, I have no idea what you're talking about.'

'Keh, yeah right.'

'Why am I talking to myself? Damn, I must seriously be tired . . .'

'Tired? You aren't tired. If anything, you are really riled up, if you get my drift.'

'Riled up . . . What are you talking about?"

'Not too smart are you, Inu . . . '

'What the hell are you talking about!?'

'*sigh* Your pants are tight.'

A few second of confusion before it all sunk in. Blushing red, Inuyasha glanced down.

Kagome's breathing slowed, reluctantly becoming normal again. (A/n: How can your breathing be normal when Inu's on top of you?) Tapping the frozen hanyou in the side, she silently waited for him to respond. After a minute she pressed her finger into his ribs harder. Twisting the limb, she gasped when his hand shot out and grabbed it. Pulling it from his side, he shook his head. "What?"

"Don't . . ."

"Don't, what?"

"Don't."

"Don't what, Inuyasha?"

"..."

"What?"

"Let me . . ."

"Let you, what?" Kagome was bewildered, what the hell was his problem. Shifting under his body, she felt the pressure of Inuyasha's hardening member. Her eyes widened, talking a deep breath, she looked over at Sango. 'Help Me!' she mouthed.

Sango stood, only to be held back by everyone's favorite lecher, "I need to help her."

"You can't go anywhere near him Sango."

She raised an eyebrow, "Why the hell not, lecher?

Miroku visibly flinched at the name, "Sango, please, she must get out herself."

Sango placed her free hand on her hip, "Why?"

"Because . . . She must learn to keep sexually agitated demons off herself, for herself. You won't be there to help her all the time. There are stronger demon's then Inuyasha, if she doesn't learn she'll be hurt."

Sango blushed, "Sexually agitated?"

Miroku looked at her strangely, "Would you have preferred horny?"

Sango slapped him, softly but still, it hurt! "I prefer neither!"

Miroku's eye twitched, and so did his hand that rested ever so softly on Sango's rump.

"Eep!" Smacking him with all of her strength, Sango's red face glared at the unconscious hentai. "The only thing we have to be worried about are your hands, lech!"

[Across the room from the two . . .]

Kagome sighed. Dammit! Why did he have to get all 'sexually agitated'? Boy, this is going to be fun . . . Glaring at the hanyou, Kagome glanced at the door to the headmaster's office. Looking at the clock she nearly shouted, they had to be in there in two minutes!

What can I do, what can I do? Trying to lift her knees, she was blocked by Inuyasha pressing his knees into her hips. Wincing in pain, she tried another move. Slapping his face, she was rewarded by a feral growl and her hands above her head. Damn . . . Biting her lip and glancing at the clock she inhaled sharply, one minute!

Biting her lip sharply, she gasped when her teeth broke skin, blood oozing out of the wound sluggishly.

50 seconds

In desperation, she glanced at Sango, the girl was in a heated battle with Miroku. (Words, not fists! Miroku would never harm his 'darling Sango')

40 seconds

Damn, damn, damn! Maybe reminding him about Kikyo . . . it's worth a try . . . "Inuyasha what about Kikyo . . . isn't she your girlfriend."

Another growl. "As soon, as I get a reason she's gone."

30 seconds

Wait, maybe. . . Maybe this is the only way . . . "I have a reason!"

Inuyasha looked into her eyes, "You do?"

20 seconds

"Yes. She's been, she's been cheating on you."

10 seconds

Inuyasha's dark yellow eyes turn bright, "What are you talking about?"

5 seconds

"With Naraku. . ."

3 seconds

Inuyasha helped Kagome up, "How do you know?"

"Me and Sango walked in on them."

The door to the headmaster's door opened, Sesshomaru walked out, his tail ruffling softly. "You four, in here, now."

Inuyasha glared at Kagome, not paying attention to Sesshomaru. "Are you sure? Or was it just a ploy?"

Kag's face flushed red. "How dare you! How dare you accuse me of lying! I wouldn't lie about something so serious!"

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, "I wasn't saying that."

"That's what you meant!"

"Excuse me, you two." Sesshomaru's words didn't faze the teens.

"How about you get a boyfriend, and I'll tell you that he was cheating on you, you'd be a little skeptical at first wouldn't you?"

"If you don't believe me ask Sango!" Turning to her magenta-eyed friend Kagome placed her hands on her hips. "Back me up, this morning when we were on our way to the bathing house," a glare at Miroku. "Did we or didn't we stop at my room?"

"We did . . ."

"What did we see?"

Sango blushed red, her eyes fell to the floor and a small mumble came from her mouth. Both Sesshomaru and Inuyasha picked it up, "Kikyo and Naraku on your bed, doing stuff . . ." She kicked at the floor.

Sesshomaru raised a shaped eyebrow, "What 'stuff', Miss. Taijiya?"

Deeper red, "You know, what the lecher wants . . ."

Sesshomaru grimaced, "They were having sex?" He more asked, then stated.

Both Kagome's and Sango's face turned bright maroon. "Yes." They said in unison.

Inuyasha shook his head, "I don't believe it. I don't believe you. This is just some big lie to get me to break-up with Kikyo. I'm not doing it, I won't!"

Kagome turned to the cornered Inuyasha, "I'm sorry." She glanced at the ground, "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Turning to Sesshomaru she winced, "Sorry for all the trouble. I won't do it again, I promise . . ." Spinning in a rustle of red and white, she was gone.

Sesshomaru, Sango, and Miroku turned to Inuyasha. All three glared at him. Inuyasha went on the defense, "What?"

"GO FIND HER AND APOLOGIZE!" The three yelled, pushing the hanyou out the door. Miroku and Sesshomaru walked back into the headmaster's anteroom. Sango stayed behind.

"She wasn't lying. The entire time I've known her she hasn't said a lie."

"Feh. Who cares?"

Sango glared at the dog, "Inuyasha, you have got to be the most irritating guy in the world."

"Nope, I'm only in third place."

"Who's first and second?"

"Second, Sesshomaru. First, Miroku."

Sango giggled, "I guess you're right . . ." She turned serious. "Please Inuyasha, just talk to her. She needs to know you don't hate her. . ."

"Who said I didn't hate her?"

Sango glowered, "Just do it or my boomerang will be permanently lodge in you brain." A gulp on the receiving end, "Now go."

"Fine . . ." He turned to go.

"Good boy," she was gone before he could turn around.

"Stupid wench . . ."

Authors note: There you guy's go. Another chapter down, nine or more to go . . . That's depressing. I'm not even halfway finished and I am in the six chapter . . . I have a feeling I will be giving up on this story before I finish it . . . Not saying that I will, I just might in the future . . .

Now that I have finished my babbling, I have decided to give you a preview for Chapter Seven: Breaking Kikyo . . .

{ Kagome smiled, he was finally doing it. He was going to finally cut all ties with that cheating bitch. She stayed on Inuyasha's back as he jumped up and over the gates, past the three buildings and up to the fourth, student lodging. Crawling off Inu's back, Kag smiled. "Thank you."

Inuyasha blushed lightly, he could still remember how good it felt to have Kagome's body so close to him. Looking at the young teen, he felt a tug at his heart. Turning swiftly, he grabbed Kagome in a tight hug.

Gasping at the tingling sensations creeping over her skin, Kagome shook it off and returned Inuyasha's embrace. It can't be, I'm not falling for him . . . am I? }

Who's the blushing author? I am, I am!

Ja ne!