InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Blossoms and Kisses ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: I'm back with a second chapter to Sakura Blossoms and Kisses which got some great reviews! To all those who reviewed and will review, thank you! And now, I don't own Inuyasha, only the story and so here we go!

Sakura Blossoms and Kisses: Chapter 2 by Gundamwinggirl

His amber eyes shown in the moonlight as he sat, perched in a tree, looking down over his sleeping companions. Miroku was sleeping beside Sango, both of them leaning up against the tree opposite of Inuyasha. Below his tree, Kagome was sleeping in her sleeping bag, Shippou and Kirara snuggled up to her. He really didn't mind it at all, he just bugged the kit to keep suspiscion away from himself.

His head suddenly shot up, his sensitive nose catching a very familar scent. 'Brother..' He thought to himself as he jumped over to the next tree before landing quietly on the ground. Taking one last look at the others, he then ran off to find Sesshomaru. He raced through the trees, sometimes landing on the ground to run through a clearing. 'Why would Sesshomaru be here? I thought he had business in the Northern Lands.' Inuyasha thought to himself as he landed on a rock, looking around.

"It seems you have found me, little brother." Strong arms wrapped around Inuyasha's waist as he looked over his shoulder, amber meeting amber as he smiled. "Onisan..." He whispered before Sesshomaru gently kissed him, a small blush tinting Inuyasha's cheeks. "Wh...what are you doing here? I..I thought you were away with Lord Akira..." Inuyasha mumbled as he turned in his brother's arms to face him. "I was, but Lord Akira excused me when I told him I had...other matters to attend."

Inuyasha nodded, remembering when they were younger, back then Sesshomaru would tell anyone he was busy, just so he could be with him.

^^ Down Memory Lane ^^

"Sesshomaru-sama, Lord Akira needs you to visit him immediately." A neko-youkai messanger told the young Lord Sesshomaru with a bow, avoiding his gaze. Jaken stood beside his master as always, watching Sesshomaru's face for his answer or reaction. He stood as he replied to the messanger, "Tell him I'll be there when I can." As he turned around, he beaconed for the little hanyou boy that stood in the shadows.

Inuyasha smiled as he ran over to his brother, taking his hand before they walked out of the room. Jaken seethed as he told the messanger to go quickly and relay Lord Sesshomaru's message. With a bow, the messanger ran off once again, transforming into his cat form as he raced off. Myouga watched with a triumphant smile before he hopped off.

^^ And back to the present ^^

"What are you thinking about, little brother?" Inuyasha was snapped out of his thoughts by his Onisan's voice. "N..nothing big brother." He replied as he felt Sesshomaru's arms tighten around his waist. As he thought about it, Inuyasha knew deep in his heart that his brother hadn't changed since they were kids. He was still demanding and strong, loving and caring, but yet he could be ruthless and dangerous in the blink of an eye.

'Maybe that's why I love him so much.' Was the last coherant thought in Inuyasha's mind before he was kissed senseless by his brother, followed by more.

`````````````````````

Gwg: Sorry I had to cut it short, but you'll understand. I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer so bear with me my reviewers!

^^ Later ^^