InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Blossoms and Kisses ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: And I'm back once again with another chapter to Sakura Blossoms and Kisses....this sure is long for a one shot...Well anyways, now I will stop talking and let you read!

Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love. - Mark Twain

Sakura Blossoms and Kisses: Chapter 4

Rin rushed over to Sesshomaru hugging his leg tightly. "Rin knew that Sesshomaru-sama would save her and Jaken!" She said happily, smiling up at him with her innocent face. Sesshomaru gave Rin a little smile before he turned to face his half brother. "Inuyasha..." "Ya don't need ta say anything, I did what I wanted ta do, nothin' else." With that, Inuyasha started to walk away, only to be stopped by Sesshomaru's hand on his shoulder. "Come to my castle and rest, your friends are welcome as well."

Kagome and the others were shocked in to silence, well, everyone besides Shippou and Kirara. "Yay! I have someone to play with!" Shippou said happily as he ran over to Rin and started talking, Kirara in tow. Jaken glared at the chattering kids before he walked over to Ah Un, checking to see if the two headed dragon was alright. Inuyasha looked at his brother, his eyes betraying no emotions before he turned around to face his friends.

"It couldn't hurt to accept his invatation, so let's get going!" Sango nodded as Kirara transformed, allowing her, Miroku, and Shippou to climb onto her back with their belongings. Inuyasha swung Kagome's yellow bag over his shoulder before bending down to let her on his back, nodding to Sesshomaru to let him know he was ready. "Rin, come along." Running over to Ah Un, Rin waited for Sesshomaru to lift her onto it's back, along with Jaken, before he got on behind them. And that was how the day ended...well...atleast until they got to the castle..

At the Castle

Inuyasha roamed the halls of the castle that he hadn't been in for many years. 'Let's see..the last time I was here was when I was little...it was right after we got the news that dad died..and mom left, taking me with her..' The memory was one so old, and so hard for him to remember, but it came to the surface of his mind.

Many Years Ago

"Lady Izayoi...I'm very sorry to say that Lord Inutaisho is..is dead..." The messanger said, never looking her in the eye. The little hanyou boy at her side looked up, his eyes meeting his elder brother's. For once, he couldn't read his brother's emotions..all he could see was..well...nothing! The little boy looked up at his mother when he felt he hand on his shoulder. "Okasan.." "Inuyasha...go get your things." He nodded his head, not totally understanding what she meant as he walked off to his room, but not before he heard the messanger say, "I'm sorry to relay this horrible news, Lord Sesshomaru."

Awhile later, Inuyasha had his few belongings packed and was waiting for his mother to come get him when Sesshomaru walked into his room. "Onisan I...what's wrong?" The little boy quickly sensed that something was wrong with his brother and before he knew it, he was in the strong arms that he loved so much. "Inuyasha....your mother is taking you away...taking you from this place and me..but always remember that if you need me, I will be there for you." Sesshomaru whispered to his little brother.

"Sesshy, what're ya talkin' 'bout?" Inuyasha asked, looking at his brother, confusion in his eyes and voice, but before Sesshomaru could respond, Lady Izayoi walked into the room, taking her son from his elder brother's arms. "I'm sorry to leave so soon, Lord Sesshomaru, but me and Inuyasha must be leaving.." And with that, she walked off with Inuyasha trying to get away. "I dun wanna leave Sesshy! Onisan! Onisan!" The little boy screamed, tears falling down his face as his Okasan pulled him away from the brother he had come to love as much more.

Back To The Present

Inuyasha shook himself out of his memory, walking straight down the hall and going into the first room on the right, his old room. Surprise was the first thing he felt when his eyes landed on his brother, who was sitting on his old bed. "Onisan..." He muttered the words softly, his gaze meeting his brother's startled one. "Do you know what today is?" Sesshomaru asked his brother as he looked back down at the book he was looking at.

Inuyasha shook his head, wondering what his brother was talking about. "Today was the day that you left....that your mother took you away from me so many years ago..." His head shot up as he looked into his brother's amber eyes. "You remember....I mean....why would you want to remember that?" Inuyasha questioned, not moving from his place at the door. "Because that was the day that I become a Lord, that everything was taken away from me within hours."

His reply sounded cold, but Inuyasha could pick up the resentment in it.'He resents my mom...for making me leave with her...but why...is he aiming that tone at me?' Inuyasha thought as he stood his ground. "Well, it wasn't my fault that my mom made me go with her! You didn't even try to keep me here!" His sudden outburst of pent up emotions shocked Sesshomaru, his brother had never yelled out at him with this intestity, never

Sesshomaru stood up, anger flashing in his intense amber eyes as he glared at his brother. "You wouldn't have stayed! You didn't ask me to keep you here! You went with her like you didn't care!" Sesshomaru roared, his voice booming in the room. "I CARED ABOUT YOU SESSHOMARU! MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! BUT MISTER STUCK-UP-ASSHOLE WOULDN'T SHOW HIS EMOTIONS, EVEN TO ME!" Inuyasha yelled back, stepping forward.

Growling, Sesshomaru lept at Inuyasha, stopping just inches from his face with his poison claws extended. "You wouldn't hurt me." Inuyasha whispered, his eyes daring Sesshomaru to claw him.'That damned half-breed!' Sesshomaru thought to himself, neither brother moving from this positions. "How would you know?!" Sesshomaru replied, his voice dripping with anger. Without another thought, Sesshomaru swiped his claws at Inuyasha, cutting him lightly across the cheek.

But what Sesshomaru didn't expect was for Inuyasha to retaliate, and there for, he was surprised when his younger half-brother clawed at him, cutting his chest since his armor was not on. The suprised looked on his face told Inuyasha enough as he smirked and turned to walk away. "As father used to say, 'An eye for an eye'." This just managed to anger the taiyoukai more, with was very surprising, considering his level of anger at the moment.

"Ya know what Sesshomaru? I should've just let that youkai finish you and tha kid off, maybe it would've even killed that frog." Before anything else could be said, Sesshomaru lunged at Inuyasha, almost taking his head off if he hadn't of seen it coming. "That all ya got?" Inuyasha said as he taunted Sesshomaru, dodging him, but barely. "Learn your place half-breed!" Sesshomaru growled angrily, strikeing out again, but this time his attack was deflected by a fully transformed Tetsusaiga.

"You shouldn't hide behind father anymore.." Sesshomaru said, standing infront of his brother as the cold youkai that everyone knew him to be. "I ain't hidin' behind anyone or anything! Totosai remade the sword with one of my fangs, MY FANG, so that makes it MY SWORD!" Inuyasha yelled angrily. "I ain't a coward like you Sesshomaru! I don't need to be a full youkai to kick your ass!"

This only made Sesshomaru glare at his brother before he struck at him again, slapping his cheek and cutting it with his claws. "Get out of my castle! Leave here now!" "Ya don't need ta tell me twice!" And with that, Inuyasha sheathed the Tetsusaiga and walked out of the castle, out of Western Lands, and seemingly out of his brother's heart.

---------------

Gwg: Atleast this is longer than chapter 2! But anyways, I hope you like it and sorry for the cliffhanger, my friend said I should end it here so I did..Chapter 5 should be out as soon as I get an idea for how to continue it...or should I end the story here? Hm...I'll just have ta think on it, until next time!

-- Later --