InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ School Boyfriend ❯ Inuyashas Guy Talk With Miroku And Kagomes Girl Talk With Sango ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter: 11
Inuyashas Horny Talk With Miroku
And Kagomes Girly Talk With Sango
 
After Inuyasha dropped off Kagome he immediately called Miroku on his cell phone. Miroku picked up and Inuyasha immediately said “You won't believe what Kagome did to me after we got off the phone with you!” Miroku confused asked “Dude calm down what happened?” Inuyasha started his story (Inuyashas point of view) “Well after you hung up Rin walked in on me and Kagome lying down making out on the couch in the living room. She said something I was never her I didn't see anything and I said winking at Kagome well we were about to stop weren't we Kagome she nodded and then she went to get up and she went to lean on the couch for support and she kinda missed and kinda hit my leg. Well her hand slipped on my jeans and her fist hit me right in the crotch and dude I moaned in pleasure and Rin and Sesshoumaru were standing right there and saw everything. Sesshoumaru then said to Rin See I told you they're whores. That's when I took Kagome out side I said as a joke Frisky are we? She turned red and turned away. I told her it was okay because I knew it was an accident. She said she was sorry if she hurt me and I started to do what you do with Sango like nibbling on her neck and ear and stuff like you said because you said Sango likes it and I want to see if she did. Well then I started to growl in her ear and I said I actually kinda enjoyed it and like people all ways say no pain no gain. And that's when I told her that I would take her home. I mean if it isn't bad enough that I moaned in pleasure but I told her that I enjoyed it. Dude what am I going to do?” Miroku shocked at what his best friend just him was stuttering “Oh ... ma ... man ... you ... your ... in ... dee ... deep”. Inuyasha soon pulled into his drive way and told Miroku he had to call him later. They hung up but little did they know that Sango and Kagome were having the same talk.
(Kagomes Point of View)
“You won't believe what Inuyasha and I did after we got off the phone with Miroku!” Sango confused asked “Okay Kagome calm down what happened?” Kagome started her story “Well after Miroku hung up Rin walked in on me and Inuyasha lying down making out on the couch in the living room. She said something I was never here I didn't see anything and he said winking at me well we were about to stop weren't we I nodded and then I went to get up and I went to lean on the couch for support and I kinda missed and kinda hit his leg. Well my hand slipped on his jeans and my fist hit him right in the crotch and he moaned in pleasure and Rin and Sesshoumaru were standing right there and saw everything. Sesshoumaru then said to Rin See I told you they're whores. That's when he took me out side he said as a joke Frisky are we? I turned red and turned away. He told me it was okay because he knew it was an accident. I said I was sorry if I hurt him and he started nibbling on my neck and my ear. Well then he started to growl in my ear and he said he actually kinda enjoyed it and like people all ways say no pain no gain. And that's when he told me that he would take me home. I mean if it isn't bad enough that he moaned in pleasure but he told me that he enjoyed it and it crept me out. Sango surprised asked “Well did you enjoy it” Kagome so confused “I don't know it was like it was in fast forward” “Well if you could turn back time would you try to prevent it from happing?” Sango asked trying to get answers from Kagome. Kagome thinking said “Well yes and no” Sango confused “It's a yes or no question” No because it brought me and Inuyasha closer but No because it was humiliating and I didn't mean to feel him up until I was ready and everything” Sango understanding her friends point “Well I think you need to talk...” She was interrupted by call wait she told her to hang on a sec to find Miroku on the other line. “Hi babi” she heard him say. Hi babi can I call you later im having a very important discussion with Kagome” Ohhhh she's telling you what happened to day”. Yea how do you know?” Inuyasha told me but any way tell Kagome that Inuyasha said sorry but when it comes to that a guy cant help what they do when that happens it is like a cause and effect because it is a sensitive spot on a guy”. “Okay bye babi” “bye” She hung up with Miroku and flipped over to Kagome “Hey I'm back Kag” “Hey” “Oh that was Miroku he told me to tell you that Inuyasha and him talked and that Inuyasha said so for the way he acted because its like cause and effect. He said that because you accidently touched him there he acted like that because it is suppose to be a very sensitive place on a guy or something like that”. “Thanks but I think I need to talk o Inuyasha so I'll talk to you later. Okay?” “Okay sure I'll call Miroku bye” “Bye”