InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Affairs ❯ Time to Take a Bath! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome back to the story! Sorry it took so long!   Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha. Get it through your head.   Time to Take a Bath!   The gang was back on the road after cross-dressing lesbian bar incident. Kagome and Sango were still laughing at the image of them being women. They had to wonder why they were cross-dressing to begin with. Inuyasha and Miroku were staring at them with evil eyes. Would they ever shut up about this? ‘I wouldn’t be surprised if they think we’re gay now.’ Inuyasha thought. Miroku was having the exact same thought.   The sun was starting to set so they set up camp. Kagome turned around. She saw steam. “Is that a hot spring over there?” She asks. Sango looks where she’s pointing.   “I think it is.” She replies.   “Alright! Bath time!” Kagome screams. She grabs Sango and drags her to the hot spring. Inuyasha and Miroku smirk. Now’s the perfect opportunity to see if they were lesbian. They follow them.   “We’ll be in the hot spring next to yours!” Miroku tells them. They all hot in their hot spring. Inuyasha and Miroku peek into the girl’s hot spring.   “No peeking!” Kagome says.   “Why not? Are you two going to make out or something?” Miroku asks. Inuyasha gulps. He is telling them that they knew they were lesbian?   “Don’t be silly!” Kagome replies, “Why would we do that?” Inuyasha and Miroku sigh. They go back to their own bath. A minute later they hear the girls moan. They jump into their hot spring. Kagome and Sango open their eyes.   “What? That hot water is just relaxing.” Sango says. She and Kagome then beat the boys up for spying on them.   That night Sango drags Kagome out into the forest. “Kagome-chan, I get a feeling that the guys think we’re lesbian.” Sango says. Kagome nods.   “You think we should but on a show for them?” She asks, “Make them really think we’re lesbian?”   “Yup, it will be so funny to see the look in their eyes.” Sango says. Both girls laugh evilly.   TBC…   So what do you guys think they should do? Send in requests. Just keep your ideas PG-13 or under. Any sex will have to be what the guys hear, not see.