InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Affairs ❯ The Lesbian Bar and Crossdressing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi there! I really have to wonder why I’m updating this instead of studying for my geography exam with is at noon and I haven’t even started studying for and I’m bad at geography. Oh well! I’ll study after I’m finished this chapter. Please enjoy!   Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha!   The Lesbian Bar and Crossdressing   The gang headed into a village. They the hear women screaming. They run up to them. One of the women runs to Miroku. Miroku embraces her. “Tell me what happened.” He says.   “These two lesbians were hitting on us all!” The woman, who is now in tears, says. Miroku pats her on the head.   “Now, now!” He says, “You’re safe now.” He pats her butt. “So will you consider bearing my child?” He asks. The woman blushes.   “I’m sorry! I’m already engaged.” She says. Miroku sighs. Inuyasha walks up to them.   “So is there any place these two usually hang out?” He asks.   “Yes.” The woman replies, “They usually hang out at the lesbian bar.” Kagome and Sango walk over.   “In that case, Kagome-chan and I will go to this lesbian bar to find them.” Sango says. Miroku glances at Inuyasha.   Later that night, Kagome and Sango head off to the lesbian bar. Miroku paces around the room. “Oh I just know they’re going to have an affair!” He says.   “Well we can’t follow them! Only women are aloud in!” Inuyasha says.   “Unless!” Miroku says as he drags Inuyasha to an ally outside. They wait till two women pass then they grab them and drag them back to the inn where they steal their clothes and leave them tied up in the closet.   “Now let’s go the lesbian bar!” Miroku exclaims as he and Inuyasha head to the lesbian bar.   Later the guys reach the bar. “Names?” Asks the girl at the front door.   “I’m Mika and this is Inuyaki!” Miroku replies, quickly thinking up fake names.   “Would you like a room for tonight?” The girl asks.   “No, it’s OK!” Miroku replies.   “OK! Enjoy your night!” The girl says. Miroku and Inuyasha enter the bar.   “Do you see the girls anywhere?” Miroku asks Inuyasha. Inuyasha looks around. He then spots them.   “Over there!” He says pointing the bar. He and Miroku head over and grab a seat. The bar keeper walks over.   “What would you girls like?” She asks.   “I’ll take a sake!” Miroku replies.   “Same for me!” Inuyasha says. The bar keeper brings them their drinks.   “That will be 100 yen.” She says. Miroku hands her the money. He and Inuyasha drink their sake while glancing at Kagome and Sango. Kagome glances over at them and they quickly look away.   “Hey Sango-chan, is it just me or do those two girls over there look like Inuyasha and Miroku-sama?” Kagome asks Sango. Sango glances over at Inuyasha and Miroku.   “It sure does look like them.” Sango replies.   Inuyasha and Miroku finish their drinks. A woman walks over to Miroku. “Hello there, beautiful! What your name?” She asks.   “I’m Mika.” Miroku replies.   “I’m Yuri! Want to do it?” Yuri asks as she embraces Miroku and starts feeling him up. Miroku starts to panic.   “Look! The hottest girl ever is taking her clothes off!” Inuyasha screams.   “Where?!?!” Both Yuri and Miroku ask. Inuyasha quickly grabs Miroku and runs off. They then run into Kagome and Sango.   “What are you two doing here?” Kagome asks.   “We just thought we should help catch those two lesbian creeps.” Miroku replies. Kagome and Sango give them suspicious looks.   The next morning, the gang heads out of the village, after releasing the two women Miroku and Inuyasha kidnapped and returned their clothes.   “I can’t believe we didn’t catch those two lesbian creeps.” Kagome says.   “Yeah, but we caught two even bigger creeps.” Sango replies looking at Miroku and Inuyasha. Both of the boys sigh.   TBC…   OMG! What’s going to happen next? The only way to find out is to R+R!