InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ The Transfer Student ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future

I do not own the InuYasha manga but I have almost all the anime

Chapter 1             The Transfer Student

It was crisp cool summers morning and the sun was creeping through the curtains, as the rays of light made there way on to a girls peaceful face, slowly string from her slumber, she open her eyes and afterwards regretting doing so and slamming the shut again, the girl then proceeded to open them slowly this time letting her eyes to a just to the rays of the sun.

Thinking to her self grumpily 'must kill sun' when she herd a voice, snapping her out of her thoughts.

“Kagome wake up, breakfast will be one soon” her mom shouted up the stairs.

“Coming” she said before yawning

She then walked to the bathroom an decided to take a quick shower, when she was finished, she grabbed the towel hanging on the towel rack and warping it around her body.
Kagome the to walk to her draws and took out her favourite pink bra and cotton panties, she put them on before going to her wardrobe and getting out her uniform, putting it on along with her knee high socks.

As she walked over to her mirror and though 'what style should I have my hair In today' before she decide to put it in a simple plat, as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen she greeted “morning mom”.

“oh morning dear, did you sleep well”Mrs Higurashi asked with a brilliant smile.

“ I slept fine, WOW mom breakfast look great” she said In awe, her mom never ceased to amaze her, as she looked with hungry eyes at the food in front of her.

“Good now eat up, I’ll get Souta and Jii-san”Mrs Higurashi said as she left the kitchen and leaving Kagome to her thoughts ' oh InuYasha I hope your all right, hmm... I wonder what your doing'.

XXXXXXXXX

A young boy with long silver hair and amber eyes stared longingly down into the depths of a well, his ear plastered to his head in sadness as thought to himself ' Kagome please wait for me'.

500 Years Later

“InuYasha get your lazy ass out of bed now, your starting a new school today” said a man with a flat and emotionless voice

“Hmm...”he grumbled as he put his pillow over his head, suddenly he felt a cold chill go over his body, as his cover was pulled of him,
“HEY SESSHOMARU WHAT YA DO THAT FOR!!!”he shouted angrily

“This Sesshomaru dose not have to explain him self, now get dressed”Sesshomaru said emotionlessly as he through a boys uniform on InuYasha's bed an walked out.

InuYasha grumbled as he got up and walked into the bathroom and hoped in to the shower,when he was done he trudged over to his draws and took out a pair of boxers and put them on along with his uniform.

InuYasha went down stairs, into the kitchen and grabbing his favourite food out of the cupboard and cooked it, as he started eating he though to himself 'I remember when Kagome used to make raman for me' at that though his ears flattened to his head 'I wonder what your doing now Kagome'.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Kagome sat down in class, she heard some girls talking about some new transfer student, she then looked out the window and though to her self ' I remember my first day here'

XxFlashBackxX

“Kagome dear wake up today you start a new school”Mrs Higurashi said walking past her room, on her way to wake Souta up

Later That Morning

Her teacher called her into the class room and said kindly “right class this is Higurashi Kagome, she has just transferred here from Shikon High, please make her feel welcome”.

All the students  in the class nodded their heads and the teacher said “I will be your home room teacher I'm Mrs Shimizu, now would you care to tell us a bit about yourself?”.

“Um sure, well since you all ready know my name, I will just tell you what I like, I like oden it is my favourite food to eat and I hope to get good grades while I'm here” Kagome said with a brilliant smile.

XxFlashBackxX

Mrs Shimizu cleared her throat gaining everyone’s attention, except one girl looking out the window, the teacher then spoke “all right you can come in now”.

After she spoke a young boy with long silver hair walked in and said “Yes Miss”.

Mrs Shimizu smiled and asked “would you care to introduce your self”.
“ um sure, hi my name is Tashio InuYasha and I have just transferred here, I like sports and my favourite food in beef flavoured raman” he said standing in the front of the class.

Kagome looked up in disbelief, but there he was standing right in front of her, with his silver hair and amber eyes looking around the room as if searching for something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is my first fanfic, so right me reviews and let me know if you like it and let me know if there is anything missing ^_^