InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Under The Sakura Tree ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
InuYasha started walking down the hallway of his new school, just as he got to the office he saw a woman doing some work on the computer and talk to some person over the phone,as he neared the desk she put own the phone down just in time to see him standing there.

“Hello how may I help you, young man”the secretary said politely with a fake smile plastered on her face.

“Oh  hi I'm Tashio InuYasha I've just transferred here and I'm here to pick up my time table”he said as politely as he could. He saw the woman searching for something on her computer, then she looked up at him.

“Ah yes Mr Tashio,here you go” she said while handing him his time table and then asking “ would you like me to get some one to show you around?”

“Uh no thanks I can find my own way around” InuYasha said as he walked off, as he was walking he though to himself ' were are you Kagome, I hope your all right', as he came to the classroom he knocked on the door and the teacher walked out and then went back in to the class, he only walked in when he heard the teacher say “all right you can come in now”.

After she spoke a young boy with long silver hair walked in and said “Yes Miss”.
Mrs Shimizu smiled and asked “would you care to introduce your self”.
um sure, hi my name is Tashio InuYasha and I have just transferred here, I like sports and my favourite food in beef flavoured raman” he said standing in the front of the class.
He started looking around as he though ' that sent, it smells like vanilla and passion fruit' he then pondered on that though for a moment when he realized who's sent that was ' Kagome' he though in amazement.

Then he saw some thing in the corner of his eyes and turned to look at a girl staring right at him in shock,  they were looking right into each others eyes, sharing the same expression of shock.
XxXxXxXxXxXxX
There was a long awkward silence, until the teacher spoke with a wide ear to ear smile on her face “ well since you are so fixated  on that girl you can sit next to her”, there was no reply, just silence.
InuYasha turned and nodded his head to the teacher, then proceeded to sit where he had been told to sit, they both turned their heads look at each other and found they were looking at each other, then Kagome spoke “ InuYasha is that you? I mean really you”

InuYasha gave her a soft smile and said “its me Kagome, its me”, Kagome was so over taken with happiness that she couldn't hold it in and before any one knew it she had tackled him into a hug on the floor and she was crying, InuYasha smelt her tears and asked with his voice laced with worry “ Kagome what’s wrong?”.
“N...nothing I'm just happy to see you” she answered with a cheerful smile, as he wipe her tears away, she  then asked “ how are you?”

“I'm fine,what about you?”he asked in return

“I'm good, but I feel even better now your here” she said as she snuggled into his chest,InuYasha warped his arms around her protectively, until the teacher cleared her throat, gaining their attention.

“Right class take your seats and lets begin class” Mrs Shimizu said although more to Kagome and InuYasha.

After the first to classes it was break and they had a lot to talk about, as they were walking Kagome laced her fingers with InuYasha's, he noticed and looked own at her with a soft smile on his face. As they walked on to the field, they both decided to sit under the huge blossom tree there.

They sat there in a comfortable silence, with InuYasha leaning against the tree trunk and Kagome sat in-between  his leg, with her head resting against his shoulder, when she asked curiously “ so InuYasha how did you get through the well?”

“Um well I didn't exactly go through the well” he said with a sigh and looked down at Kagome's confused face and answered her unasked question “ when the well closed and I couldn't get through it, I got frustrated,but when I realized what happened, my frustration went away and was replaced with sadness and determination, I was sad because that meant I wouldn't get to see you again, but when I realized that I would get to see you again in the future I was determined to wait for you and I swore that I would   live no matter what and I hoped that you would wait for me”

when she heard him say this, she turned and looked him in the eyes and said in a soft and loving “InuYasha I will always wait for you”,as they looked into each others eyes, getting closer and closer until their lips were brushing against each others and then InuYasha closed the remaining space between them and kissed Kagome passionately on the lips.

XxxXxXxXxXxXx

please let me know what you think and it you have any good way to improve it let me know by reviewing it ^_^