InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Who's Not Dead ? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I'd like to thank nikichan for her review and I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^



XxXXxXxXxXxXxXx

Kagome's mom looked at InuYasha and smiled ,as she gave her daughter a hug and then went up to InuYasha and gave him a hug as well, as she did this she said “its good to have you back”, InuYasha smiled though now one noticed.

Then Mrs Higurashi showed them into the living room and then suddenly said “ oh you two must be hungry I go make you two some thing to eat” and went into the kitchen. InuYasha and Kagome looked at each other lovingly and laced their fingers together.

“Hey InuYasha are you ok ?” she asked with a concerned look on her face.

“Hu... oh I'm fine I was just thinking how nothings changed, since I was last here with you” he said with a slight melancholy look on his face, he looked up when he felt a small hand give his hand a comforting squeeze, he looked her in the face and gave her a small smile that turned into a grin and said “ but I'm with you now.”

She gave him a warm smile and leant on his shoulder, he then rested his chin on her head and wrapped his other arm around her waist, then they stayed like that until Mrs Higurashi called them in for dinner and asked “ InuYasha can you go get Souta for me ?”

“Um sure where is he?” he answered with a smile that Mrs Higurashi was not used to seeing.

“Uh I think he's in his room Playing video game” she said sweetly, InuYasha just nodded and went up stairs and into Souta's room.

XxXxXxXxXXxXxXxX

InuYasha was just about to open the door when Souta came out and stood there with a shocked expression on his face and InuYasha said “ hey kid, your mom says its time for dinner”.

Souta snapped out of his daze when he heard InuYasha speak and just answered “  Uh yeah sure”, they then walked down stairs and made their way into the kitchen, they both sat down at the dinner table, InuYasha was sat next to Kagome and Souta was sat across from her.

They started talking and asking about how he got back through the well and InuYasha had to explain how he didn't come back through the well and Mrs Higurashi managed to get InuYasha to stay the night.

InuYasha went on to say “ Ok but I have to call my dad and tell him I'm not going to be home to night” and gave Kagome a look that said I will explain later.

XxXxxxxXxxxxXxxXx

Please let me know what you think, by reviewing and if theres anything I can do to improve it, then by all meant let me know I like some feed back, if is good then fine and if its bad I can take what they have said and improve my InuYasha fan fic ^__^