InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Sleep Over ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
After she had cooked dinner and set it out in bowls and on plates, just after she did , the door slammed open followed by a loud groan.

“What’s that wonderful smell”he said to him self, as he walked in to the living room and said loudly “InuYasha”, shortly after that he herd some one walk across the hall way and down the stairs.

“Yeah dad what is it” InuYasha asked as he came in view of his father, as he turned to look his son in the face, InuYasha then asked “ what did you shout me down for?”.

“Um.. who's in the kitchen?” he asked curiously, as he was about to walk into the kitchen, his son grabbed him by the wrist and gave his a crooked grin.

“Its a surprise dad, but I think you'll like it” he said with a large grin plastered on his face, there was a glint in his eyes that his father hadn't seen in a very long time.

When they walked into the kitchen, InuYasha's father was stunned at what he saw, there in front of him was a young girl putting out dinner and he asked his son in a whisper of awe “ who's she?”.

InuYasha looked at his father with a giant smile slapped on his face “ You know the girl I told you about” he said in an equally quite voice.         

InuYasha's father gave him a confused look and said “Yeah what about her”, as he looked at the young girl in front of him.

“Well that's her dad” he said , just before he saw his father’s jaw hit the floor, with the a look of astonishment on his face, InuYasha snickered under his breath.

“Th...that's her” he said in awe as he pointed to her and looked back at his son, who had a cheesy grin on his face.

“Yeah dad that's her”he said, they were to busty talking they didn't notice her that she was staring and when InuYasha realized he said “Kagome - Dad, Dad – Kagome”.
Kagome bowed politely and said “ nice to meet you Mr Tashio, I'm Higurashi Kagome”, while giving him a brilliant smile.

He bowed and said politely “nice to meet you too Kagome-chan and  please call me Toga, I don't like being called Mr Tashio it makes me feel so old” and gave her a warm smile.

“Please take a seat, I've made you some dinner, hope you like it” she said before washing her hand and as she was about to pull her chair out to sit down, InuYasha pulled it out instead and once she had sat down, he pushed it in slightly.

Toga stared at the two teenagers in front of him in awe, never in his entire life had he seen his son do something for another person with out moaning about it,while he was staring InuYasha went to the bottom of the stairs and shouted “Hey Sesshomaru dinners ready”.

XxxXxxXxxXxxX

Upstairs Sesshomaru sat at his computer doing a piece of collage work, when he heard InuYasha shout “Hey Sesshomaru dinners ready”.

Sesshomaru though 'dinners ready?, I don't remember InuYasha being able to cook', when he got to the top of the stairs he caught the sent of something delicious, when he got to the kitchen he saw someone he did not expect to see.

XxxXxxXxxXxxX

When Kagome saw Sesshomaru, she stood up and bowed politely, then said “hello Sesshomaru-sama, how have you been”.

“This Sesshomaru is well” he said as he bowed slightly and then joined them at the table.

After dinner Toga broke the silence “Kagome-chan that meal was the best we've had in a  while, thank you”.

“Oh it was nothing, I just thought you would like a home cooked meal”she said with a smile and went on to say “I know what is like to come home and wanting a good meal and a hot bath, I remember coming home from the war and states era and my mom would either have dinner made or make me some thing to eat and then I'd find out that I have a test the next day and get all stressed out over it”.

InuYasha laughed and said “ Yeah I remember when you used to get proper stressed out and then say to me that you needed to go home to study”.

“Yeah... I guess I still do that know” she said nervously and scratched the back of her head.

“Hey Kagome do you want to stay the night, you can call you mom from our phone?” he asked shyly and a light blush covered his cheeks.

“Sure InuYasha,  I'd like that”she said as a light blush covered her cheeks as well.


XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

Hope you liked it please let me know what you think, any feed back would be great ^_^