InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Home Alone ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kagome walked over to the phone and called her mother when she heard “Hello who is it?”
“Hi mom its Kagome”
“Oh Kagome is any thing wrong?”
“No mom nothings wrong I just wanted to ask you....”
“What do you want to ask me dear”
“I was just wondering if I could stay the night at InuYasha's house...”
“Of cores you can stay the night at InuYasha's house, ok”
“Oh thanks mom I talk to you tomorrow love you bye”
“love you too bye”

She then put the phone down and walked in to the living room where InuYasha, Sesshomaru and their farther sat, when InuYasha saw her smiling he had a good idea what her mother said, but asked any way “So what did she say?”.

“She said that I can stay” she answered as her smile grew larger and InuYasha smiled at her.

“Awesome so what do you want to do later?” he asked, as she decided to sit next to him on the couch. While they were talking Sesshomaru remembered something and tapped his shoulder.

“What is it son?”Toga asked as eh turned to face his son.

“Father we need to go shopping, this Sesshomaru made a list earlier” he said and went on to say “This Sesshomaru had forgotten to mention it while we were having dinner”.

“Oh, ok Sesshomaru we'll go shopping, InuYasha!”Toga said as his son turned his attention away form Kagome and to himself.

“Yeah what is it dad?” he asked as he looked in his fathers golden orbs.

“I need you to look after Kagome while me and your brother go shopping” Toga said.

“Sure dad but why wouldn't I ?” he asked his father

“I was just saying” Toga said plainly as he and Sesshomaru got ready to go shopping.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

Later when Sesshomaru and Toga had gone, InuYasha and Kagome went into his room to watch a film, they had decided to watch American Pie, cause they thought it was funny.

When they got settled, Kagome got to hot and took of her pants, InuYasha had already taken his shirt off, she then snuggled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder, he then wrapped a protective arm around her waist.

“InuYasha” she said quietly.

“Yeah” he said

“I'm sorry for making you wait” she said sadly

“Huh what do you mean” he said as he noticed how sad she looked and gave her a slight squeeze.

“I...I'm sorry... I m...made you w...wait so long” she said as she started crying.

“Shuuuush don't cry, it wasn't your fault the well closed up” he said as he hugged her and rubbed the back her head, trying to sooth her crying.

“B...But I...” before she could finish what she was saying, InuYasha captured her lips with his as he kissed her passionately.

“Kagome I would have waited forever if it meant I would get the chance to see you again” he said a he brushed his lips against hers, she deepened the kiss by licking the edge of his bottom lip asking for permission and he granted it as she slipped her tongue into his mouth as they tasted eachother, she then licked her tongue up and down his fangs.

InuYasha then said “Do you think I would have waited this long if I didn't love you”.

“But what about Kikyo?” she said as she looked away.

“Kagome if I had loved Kikyo I would have followed her to the death” he said as he turned her head to face him and his eyes softened as he went on to say “but I don't love Kikyo, I love you and I have loved you since I first met you”.

“I love you too InuYasha, when the well closed up, I was afraid I would never get to see you again”she said as a tear fell down her cheek, InuYasha cupped her cheek in his hand a wiped away the tear that escaped her eye.

She gave him a loving smile, as she reached up to cup his cheek in her smaller hand, she reached up and kissed him with a passion that nether one of them could explain, he lifted her shirt over her head and placed it on the floor, as he started kissing the base of her neck, he heard her gasp at the sensation, he then undid her bra and started kissing his way down her collar bone and to her breasts.

InuYasha moved his other hand to massage her other mound of soft flesh, which caused a moan to escape her mouth, as he moved mouth to suckle her nipple, he then moved his hand down and slipped it under the cotton fabric of her panties, as he made his way between her thighs and started rubbing her clit, causing her to moan loudly.

He then took of her panties, as she reached his pants and took them off, she then grasped his stiff manhood and started rubbing him through the fabric of his undergarments , he moaned slightly at her touch, she gave him a small coy smile, as she removed his under pants to revival......


XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX


Hope you liked this chapter and please let me know what you think bye reviewing my fanfic any feedback will be appreciated ^_^