InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Empty House ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A long thick throbbing stick of meat, commonly known as a cock, she slowly started licking the length of his cock, a moan escaped his mouth, as she licked the head of his pulsing man hood. She then took him fully in her mouth and started bobbing up and down his length, he moaned a little louder each time, as she moved faster his cock became harder, then he suddenly erupted into her mouth.

Her instincts told her to swallow, but her mind told her to spit it out, she was caught in the middle and started coughing, she swallowed what was left in her mouth, she then licked the rest of him clean and started rubbing him firmly, soon he was hard again and ready for more.

He then laid her back down again on her back, as he spreaded her smooth legs, he looked at her and he could see and smell that she was nervous, then he asked “Are you sure you want to do this ?,” she gave him a nod to continue.

Slowly but surely he began, after he placed him self at her entrance, slowly started making his way inside her, InuYasha heard Kagome win ce and looked at her with worry in his amber orbs, but she nodded for him to continue again.

Once he was full sheathed inside her, he slowly started moving in and out of her, he gradually got faster and faster, soon Kagome's winces turned into  moans and her moans turned into cries of pleasure.

While he was pounding into her, he lowered his head and grasped her hard nipple in his mouth and started  sucking it, she let out a moan of pleasure and when she realized what he was doing, she took one of his fluffy appendages into her own mouth and she began sucking and nibbling it, InuYasha let out a low moan, but quickly recovered and began sucking again.

As they were reaching their climaxes, InuYasha increased his speed and pounded into her woman hood harder and harder, after about Five more seconds, InuYasha breathlessly said “I...I’m c..coming.”

“Me t...too” she said in a rasp breath,when they came, they shouted each others names at the top of their lungs, InuYasha bit down hard on the base of Kagome's neck and then started licking it soothingly, he did this for about five minutes and then he bit him self and said “ Kagome bite here fore me” as he showed her the fresh wound on his four arm, she gave him a strange look, but did as he asked.

She then gave him a face that said 'explain what we just did', so he went on to explain “when I bit you my DNA entered your blood stream and when you bit me it was the same thing, but when I bit you, you gained my life span and maybe extra  smell, hearing and speed as well.”

She then gave him a look of astonishment and went on to say “you can do that?, you can make me live as long as you.”

“Uh yeah unless you don't want to live that long or even  with me” he said as he got a little sad.

“InuYasha of course I want to live that long and it makes me even happier that I get to spend it with you, cause if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have mated with you, silly” she said as she kissed him and they both fell asleep in each others warm embrace.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

The next  morning..........