InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ School Mischief part 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Please review and I would appreciate any kind of feed back and would like to know weather or not I should continue ^_^ thankx


The next morning Kagome woke up and found herself in the arms of the man who's heart would always belong to her and nobody else for all eternity, she looked up to see his golden orbs staring lovingly at  her.

gMorningh he said as he yawned and then he delicately kiss the top of her head, she snuggled  up to his warmth.

gMhh morningh she  said in a half asleep tone of voice.

gHow did you sleephhe said in a sweet and caring voice.

gLike a baby, what about you?hshe asked

gActually I slept better then I have in along timehhe said as he wrapped his arms snugly around her waist.

gHmmmm so what do you what do you want for breakfast?h she asked as both their stomachs let out a growl, to signify that  it was time to eat.

gHow about french toast and syruph he said as he licked his lips and slowly sat up with her still in his arms.

gYeah that look.... I mean sounds greath she said as InuYasha stood be fore her in his most natural form, he laughed as he saw her blush a pretty shade of pink. She started to wonder why he was laughing and when she realize why she turned an even darker shade of pink and that made him laugh even harder.

Kagome then stood up in front of him giving him a good view of what she had to offer, 'now its his turn' she though and he did, she then gave him a devilish grin. Just before he pulled their bodies flush together in a tight embrace and he then pressed his lips against hers in a loving kiss, which she gladly returned with as much love and passion as he did.

Kagome then grabbed two dressing gowns, that she supposed Toga must have put there wile they were sleeping, because she couldn't see Sesshomaru coming in and doing such a thing like that, she then passed InuYasha one just be for they went down stairs.

InuYasha sat at the kitchen table wile he watched Kagome make breakfast and a cup of tea for them both, after about 15-20 minutes break fast was done although he wasn't actually paying attention to the time, but rather the woman in front of him.

He was snapped back into the real world when he was handed his breakfast and saw the smile on the face of the woman who had saved his life and rescued his heart from a false love.

gSo what do you think?h she said as she saw him take a bite and she bit her bottom lip.

gMhh.... it tastes amazinghhe said  as he visually saw her relax and they both sat in a comfortable silence wile they ate.

About half an hour later she looked at the clock, it was 6:30 and they need to get dressed and ready for school, she quickly made their lunches and put a fresh pot of coffee on, wile she made some sausage, bacon and eggs and then she put them in the micro wave to keep them warm, it was now 7:00 when she said gUm InuYasha.h

gYeah what is it Kagomeh he asked concernedly.

gShouldn't we be getting ready for schoolh she said nervously as she saw InuYasha's eye go wide as saucers.

gOh SHIT! Your righthhe said as ran up the stairs, Kagome giggled and though to herself 'he hasn't changed one bit' as she followed him up the stairs.

She walked into the room as he was putting on his boxer and school pants, he then stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her, as she let the dressing gown drop to the floor and all he could do was stare with awe.

When she was putting her bra on she was having a little difficulty putting it on or so it seemed.

He saw her having a 'problem' with her bra, so he stepped closer to her and grabbed the two pieces of fabric that connected, that were in front of her breasts and clipped them together.

Once they had finished getting dressed, Kagome left a note on the table and the both left for school.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

When Toga came down stairs to make some break fast he saw the piece of paper on the table and read what was written on it

To Toga and Sesshomaru
I have all ready made you two breakfast, it is currently
in the micro wave keeping warm.
Hope you like it
from Kagome

'Aww she is so thoughtful and kind' he though to himself, as he walked to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up them gSesshomaru breakfast is ready.h

About 10 minutes later Sesshomaru came down stairs, in his casual cloths, he was wearing his red and white haori and white hakama, as he carried his shoes in one hand, when he walked in to the kitchen Toga turned to look at his son, with a some what surprised expression on his face.

gWhat!?hSesshomaru asked quizzically as he raised an eye brow at his farther.

gWell its just i've not seen you wear that thing in over 200 yearshhe said still surprised that it hadn't diminished in that time.

gSo I can't wear it all of a suddenh he asked getting annoyed at how his farther was saying that he'd not seen it there, thinking some thing along the lines of it hasn't diminished or been destroyed yet.

gNo, no thatfs not what I meant, of coarse you can wear it, cause your the one that wearing it not meh he said trying to calm his son down, after he felt a flare in his son's aura, as he got serious and said gYou know that if you let your aura flare like that again, we could be discovered by one of the few remaining  old and wise priests in this area, mind you there aren't many but there are some that could fry you in a minute, like you were a fly on the wall.h

gI know...... so whatfs for breakfast?h he asked trying to change the subjuct and it worked.

gUm sausage, bacon and eggsh he said as he handed Sesshomaru a plate full.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

gCome on InuYasha we're going to be lateh she said as she ran to school, all of a sudden she was lifted of the ground by a pair of strong muscular arms, that held her securely to his chest.

gThis way will be faster and easier, so do you think we'll make it?h he asked as he ran faster and jumped on to the roof tops, as they got closer and closer to the school, they made it just in time for home room.....