InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ here is chapter 16 ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chpater 16

hello guys sorry for the wait ....
JordanJas- thankx fror telling me what a beta was, but i dont know anyon who wll be my beta. and i do apprechiate all of my loyal reader input so thankx agin ^_^
now on with the story
XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

Kagome smiled at she thought 'that yura girl can't tie knots for shit' as she used her free hand to pry the other free and then procided to untie her legs, "now i have to think of a escape plan, to get my ass out of this hell hole" she sais to her self as she streched her sore joints.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

"Master Takemaru the prisoner has been fed" Yura said as she bowed in respect to the man stood before her.
" very good Yura, now go find Hiten and Monten and have them report to me at once" he demanded.
"Yes Master" and after those words left her lips he walked out in search for the other two lackies.
"Good everything is going according to pla, i bet that half breed is going crazy looking for his woman" Takemaru laughed and faded into the shadows.
XxxXxxXxxXxxX

Yura found Hiten and Moten playing rummy in the living  quarters , she cleared her throut loudly annd two turned to face her. " What do you want Yura" hiten said disgust lace his voice ,
" Master Takemaru wishes to see you now" Yura siad bluntly and left.
" come on Monten Master awaits" Hiten sais and left with Monten following behind him.

XxxXxxXxxXxxX

Kagome sat contemplating her escape , when she thought ' i wonder what InuYasha is doing....Duh hes probably searching for me worried out of his mind.' "ill escape when Yura comes to check on me" she said quietly.

XxxXxxXxxXxxX

"Master you sent for us" Hiten asked.
"Yes i would like you to report everything thsat happened" he demanded.
"ive made sure the perimiter is secure and that our defences are inpenertrable" Hiten said.
" i have made sure that the half-breed was extreemly riled up and said to him that if he hurts me you would hurt the girl" Manten smirked mirthfully.
"Exellent that should be driving him crazyu not knowing where his woman is, you are dismissed" he said and the two lackeys left.

XxxXxxXxxX

InuYasha had been sereachin non-stop day and night looking for his beloved mate, he was so worried that he refused to eat or sleep untill he found her, he returned home empty handed again.
Toge walked into the living room, then procided to sit next to him and asked " Any look finding her?"
"No, i can't even pick up her sent" InuYasha said sadly as he restewd his head on his hands.
" You'll find her, plus im pulling all my strings to help you get her back" Toga said as he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
Sesshomaru walked in and said " there has been no ransom note or anything" and then sat in the seat across from his brother.
" i can't even imagine what their doing to her and the mear thought of them touching her has my demon trying to take over so it can find her and kill those bastards" InuYasha growled in frustration.

XxxXxxXxxX

Yura chcked on kagme while looking through the window that appeared like a mirror on the other side and saw that Kagome was sitting in the same position she had left her in. " good she has stayed poot and has seeced struggling" Yura smiled and left.

XxxXxxXxxXxxX

'Whats taking that Yura girl so long?' she thogh to her self, then stoodup to strech again and then started pacing around the room. "damn it" she sighed.
'InuYasha' she though
'Ka....Kagome?' ... ....

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

i know its been ages and im sorry so please dont hurt me
*grips body gards shirt* please forgive me

hehehe ^_^  im curently working on chapter 17