InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ chapter 15 is finaly here ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 15

I'm sorry for the long wait… my computer broke while I was writing this chapter and I have also has a lot of family problems.. To the anno who posted this "I'm sorry but your English, grammar, spelling and punctuation are all terrible. I highly doubt by reading this that you know any English at all. You really need a beta if you want to write any stories... Actually first just learn proper spelling and grammar... ps its write reviews not right. heard not herd... I could go on all day. Sorry for the flames but you need critique in order to get better at this." I appreciate your criticism and I don't know what a beta is, but I am dyslectic and have problem with spelling, punctuation and grammar and thank you for your input …..now to all my readers and follower thank you for being so loyal, here are my thanks and answers to…

Kenz: I'm glad you liked my fanfic n when I first read your review it made me very happy to read it thank you for your support.

Emoorema: Here is the next chapter like you wanted ^_^.

TiffyTiffy0409: Here you will find out what's going to happen ^_-.

Vampireinu95: Shippo really is the cutest and you'll have to read and find out.

A.Kitchem: Hellooo my brother from another mother… I'm glad you think its brilliant and there will be more lemons in later chapters.

I love Siberian tigers: if you still wanna know what happens next you'll have o read and find out ^_^

Opalbrat: here is my next chapter for you to read..

I do not own inuyasha, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi

Now On With The Story

XxxXxxXXxXxxXXxxXxxXxxXxxxX

"Master Takemaru we have the girl" Yura said as Bonkotsu carried her in over his shoulder.

"Excellent, now put her in the room I have prepared" he said coldly as he disappeared into the shadows.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXXxxX

Kagome awoke in a dark room, the smell of mold and decay was thick in the air, the wall were a dull and dreary grey colour, patches of white could be seen where the plaster had fallen off over the years, the mold could be seen creeping its way down from the corners over this small room.

She tried to move, but found that she couldn't, fore her arms and legs had been bound by enchanted ropes to a steel chair.

"It's useless, those ropes were made with the soul purpose to stop and contain demons like you" a mysterious voice said from nowhere yet everywhere all at once "these ropes will ensure that you stay in this room."

"Who are you?" she asked cautiously as she looked around with her head trying to find where this mysterious voice was coming from.

"My name is of no importance" the voice said, then is disappeared as fast as it came, the only sound left in the room was the sound of her breathing. 'Who was that and he go….as least I think it's a he, that's no important. What is important is me finding a way out of here…where ever here is', she tried to move again but to no avail, her movement was so restricted that the only things she could move were her head and mouth. "InuYasha" she sighed longingly

XxxXxxXXxXxxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxxxX

InuY asha walked back to the place where he had left Kagome only a few minutes ago, while he went to get them some ice cream. When he saw that Kagome was know where to be seen, he knew then n there something was terribly wrong. "Kagome?...KAGOME!? where are you" he shouted as he ran looking for her, shouting his mates name hoping she would just jump out and say 'I got ya'. Then he felt a large presence just in front of him behind the tree line, he could see a large silhouette.

" Hahahaha trying to find your woman. Hmmmm…half breed" the figure laughed and taunted.

"Where is she….Where is Kagome!" InuYasha shouted, which caused the figure to laugh harder than it already was. "where is she you animal" he said through gritted teeth as is eyes started to bleed red.

The figure stepped out from the shadow of the tree line, now InuYasha could see his features clearly, he was a large, fat, very hairless and his face had the resemblance of a toad. "oh I know where she is and you are never going to see her again" the frog face monster exclaimed. InuYasha was pissed, no he was more than pissed he was livid and ready to kill.

InuYasha lunged at the grotesque man is you could even call him that, and punched him repeatedly in the face, until he smiled. 2what are you smiling at?" InuYasha asked in a rough and scratchy voice.

"Oh nothing really, but keep this in mind the more you hit me, the more my master will hurt her" the frog faced man said as InuYasha stood up and studied him carefully. !well nice meeting you, but I gotta go , and remember me for I am Monten" he said and ran back into the shadows and disappeared.

XxxXxxXXxXXxxXxxXxxxxXxxX

When InuYasha returned home , his head was hung low in despair, as he fell to the floor with a loud *thud*. Shortly after Toga walked in and what he saw was not a pleasing sight, "she's gone" InuYasha stated so quietly that Toga had to strain his hearing just to hear what his son said.

"InuYasha what happened" Toga asked his voice laced with concern, as he knelt in front of his son and placed his hand on InuYasha's shoulder.

"She's gone dad" InuYasha said as his gaze dropped to the floor.

"Who's gone my son" Toga asked fearing the answer he was about receive.

"K…..Ka…Kagome, someone kidnapped her" he answered in a broken voice, as a solitary tears slipped passed his eye lashes, only to be followed by a barrage of tears.

To say that Toga was shocked would have been an understatement, not once in his entire life had he ever seen his son shed tears. At that moment Sesshomaru walked down the stairs and when he saw how defeated his brother looked on his knees, he smirked and said "So little brother have you now realized how weak you actually are."

"SESSHOMARU! HOLD YOUR TOUNGUE" Toga shouted.

Sesshomaru instantly became silent, then it his him like a ton of brick, the scent of sault in the air. It was the smell of tears and when he looked at face turned to one of disbelief. He had never seen InuYasha cry and here he was now broken on his knees. " Father what has happened?" Sesshomaru asked seriously.

"Kagome has been kidnapped" Toga answered sadly, as InuYasha stood up from his knelt position.

"I'm going to inform her family about what has happened" he said solemnly and left. Toga looked at Sesshomaru with worry filled eyes and surprisingly Sesshomaru mirrored the very same look as his father.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

InuYasha knock on the door of the Higurashi residents, shortly after Mrs Higurashi opened the door , " oh hello…. InuYasha what wrong" Mrs Higurashi said with a smile, but that smile faded when she saw the expression on his face.

"Mrs Higurashi could you call Souta and gramps into the living room please?" InuYasha asked.

"Come on in, I'll go get the rest of the family" she said and then left to go and get Gramps and Souta, five minutes later everyone was sat in the living room, Mrs Higurashi, Souta and Gramps on the couch and InuYasha was sat in a chair in front of them. Everyone waiting for InuYasha to speak.

InuYasha took a deep breath and finally said " Kagome has been kidnapped , I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I promised I would protect her with my life and now I've not only failed you guys down but I failed her as well ," he placed his head in his hands and let the tears fall freely as sobs shuck his whole body.

Mrs Higurashi stood up and wrapped her arms around him in a loving embrace and said "InuYasha it is not your fault, no one could have predicted that this would happen. I'm not mad at you and I have faith that you will finder and bring her back home, now stop beating yourself up."

InuYasha looked up, shock was clearly eminent on his face, as more tears streamed down his cheeks, Mrs Higurashi lifted her hand and wiped away his tears with the pad of her thumb and then said " now why don't I make us all some dinner." Everyone nodded and she left to start preparing dinner.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

Kagome sat quietly in the dark room, wonder why she was there and what they wanted, as well as trying to figure out a way of escape, when someone walked into the room. "Hello I have brought your dinner, my master says it would do us no good if you were to die of starvation" a young woman said "Oh my name is Yura by the way."

Yura then untied one of Kagome's hands, then placed the tray of food on her lap and walked to the door and watched her, to make sure she actually ate something and that she wouldn't try to escape.

Kagome reluctantly picked up the fork and started to eat the 'food' she had been given, 'what is this crap it doesn't even look like food' she though as she placed a small amount of this 'food' in her mouth and ate it, though she grimaced at the texture of it, but carried on eating till she was finished and the chugged down the water she had been given. " I've finishes….Now why am I here" Kagome asked.

"Why are you here you ask, well that is none of you re business and I won't be like those clique evil villains who tell you their plan" Yura said as she re-tied her hands together and then she left and locked the door.

Kagome wiggled her hands and managed to get one of her hand free….

XxxXxxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

Hey guys what do you thing if you like it a lot plz feel free to review

Thank you for reading