InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Prom and True Love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Senior Prom and True Love
 
Chapter 3
 
By alilangel
 
2 weeks later
 
Kagome hoisted herself out of the well to await Sesshomaru's return. She was extremely nervous; she had no idea how he was going to react to leaving his swords behind at her house and hiding his tail. She glanced around and let out a sigh of relief. Inuyasha was no where in sight. She shuddered as she remembered how angry he had been when he came back through the well to take her back to the past.
 
Flashback
 
Inuyasha came out of the well muttering curses. How could she have run off like that? Damn it they had shards to find and that bitch was here hiding. Oh he knew that she had heard him and Kikyo and he could care less. She was going to have to accept that he and Kikyo were going to be together, in life and death. And if she so wanted he would take her as a concubine he had decided.
 
Leaping up into the branch outside her window he saw her crying on her bed. He shook his head in disgust. She was such a wimp. Opening the window he climbed inside and went to her bedside.
 
“Wench what'd come back for? We have shards to find! How are we going to finish the jewel with you here lying around? It was your fault that you broke the jewel in the first place!” he reminded her once again.
 
Kagome lifted her head up after Inuyasha had quit ranting. She was quickly becoming angry. It was bad enough for him to keep going off with Kikyo but to keep reminding her that she was the one that had broke the jewel was going to far this time. She already knew that it was her fault and remembered everyday, especially if somebody got hurt from a battle. If she hadn't gone and broken it they wouldn't be fighting and nobody would be injured protecting her. So she knew that it was her fault and was reminded every single day by Inuyasha or herself.
 
Looking into his eyes with a rage that could match the seven levels of hell burning in hers she finally let him have it. After three years of being put through misery by him and Kikyo and being degraded she had finally had enough. “SIT BOY!” she screamed. “I KNOW I BROKE THE JEWEL! I AM REMINDED EVERY SINGLE DAY BY YOU AND THAT DAMN CLAY BITCH! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT INUYASHA! I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE AND NOT TO SEE YOU FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! NOW LEAVE!”
 
Inuyasha had looked at her in shock and with a “Feh” had leapt out the window and she hadn't seen him since. She had needed that break too. She decided that she was going to ignore him and his bitch and find the shards as quickly as possible and come back to her time where she belonged.
 
She had felt kind of bad at how she had handled Inuyasha but knew that it was for the best. It was the only way she was going to heal and get over him. Kagome was quickly brought out of her musings when she felt a strong demonic aura coming in her direction. She only knew of one person with that much strength. Sesshomaru.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Sesshomaru flew toward the well. He was quite…anxious he decided. He wanted to see how the youkai treated the humans in the future. Would they be enslaved? No that wouldn't be possible as that wench was able to go and come as she pleased. Whatever they were he was dare he say it? excited? Yes he decided he was quite excited. Coming in sight of the girl he did nothing to mask his scent or aura. He smirked at what the girl was getting herself into, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. Boy was he going to be wrong though.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kagome watched him descend from the sky and land in front of her. She bowed to him deciding that she should basically suck up to him as she wanted him to give up the swords as easy as possible. “Konnichiwa Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
Sesshomaru quirked an eyebrow at her. The wench was actually behaving for once. He was surprised that he did not really care for it coming from her. It was just not in her spirit to be so…so submissive. His thoughts came as quickly as they had come and he glanced at the well and then back to her.
 
“Well wench, are we going or not?”
 
“Of course milord, but there is a slight problem that you probably won't be happy with.” Kagome answered nervously. This was only going to be the beginning of problems she knew.
 
“And what would that be?” Sesshomaru did not like where this was going.
 
“The only way for you to pass through the well would be to hold me milord.” She almost gagged at having to suck up to him but decided that if she inflated his ego than he would be happier and easier to handle.
 
Sesshomaru was not happy with this development. He would have her scent all over him, though if it was the only way… With a soft inaudible sigh to the human ear he rushed towards her grabbing her around the waist and leapt into the well.
 
Kagome had no idea what hit her. One minute Sesshomaru was in front of her and then she felt his arms around her and then the familiar blue magic around her as they passed 500 hundred years into the future.
 
Sesshomaru was surprised. One minute he could see blue skies and then the next he was engulfed in darkness, though with his eyesight he was still able to see of course. He quickly dropped the bothersome wench on the ground and looked around. Finding a ladder he climbed up it and looked around. He was in some type of hut that had a damp musky scent to it.
 
Kagome felt them come to her time and then felt herself free falling and then land hard on the ground at the bottom of the well. She stood up rubbing her sore behind when she noticed that Sesshomaru was no longer in the well with her. She quickly climbed up the well hoping that he hadn't left and breathed a sigh of relief as she found him standing and looking around.
 
“Um Sesshomaru-sama? Before we go there is another thing. You have to leave your swords here. They are not allowed.” Sesshomaru glared at her but surprisingly gave her his swords. He decided that he would bring up the topic with the ruling youkai of these lands. Grabbing them and placing them against the wall she once again turned to him.
 
“Are you ready to see my era?” she asked nervously. Sesshomaru looked at her and gave an almost non-existent nod that she would have missed if she hadn't been watching him.
 
Drawing a deep breath she walked to the well house door and decided that she was at the point of no return. “Prepare yourself Sesshomaru.” she said as she threw open the door.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Next time: Sesshomaru has his first taste of Tokyo and has to get measured for his tux.
 
A/n sorry for taking so long to update. Gomen!!! I made this chapter a little longer and will be posting the next chapter by Thursday as an apology. so hope you enjoy the story so far and again gomen! So till next time!
 
Jan ne ~alilangel