InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senior Prom and True Love ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Senior Prom and True Love
 
Chapter 4
 
By ~alilangel
 
Drawing a deep breath she walked to the well house door and decided that she was at the point of no return. “Prepare yourself Sesshomaru.” she said as she threw open the door.
 
Sesshomaru did not pay attention to what the girl had said. Prepare himself? He was always prepared, but what he didn't count on was the stench. He could smell humans, thousands of humans in one place! He drew his sleeve up to his nose to block out the horrid stench, but it didn't help that much it only succeeded in making scents undistinguishable. He sent out his senses to see if he could locate any youkai and found nothing. Where were the ruling youkai and the lesser ones? He turned to the ningen. She would have the answers and if she didn't she would die.
 
“Wench, where are the current ruling youkai? I cannot sense them but they must be here to rule over you pathetic ningen scum.”
 
Kagome stared at the youkai lord in complete shock. She hadn't thought that he would ask about youkai lords. This was not going to go well.
 
“Uh hehe...you see Sesshomaru-sama there is no ruling youkai. I don't even know if there are youkai anymore. Either they have adapted at hiding their features, auras, and scent or there are no more around.” At this news Kagome could see that his eyes were starting to have a pink tint to them. This was not good, not good at all.
 
When Sesshomaru heard that there was no youkai in this time that she could find, he became furious. How could they have disappeared? If they were around why would they be hiding from the ningen scum instead of taking there lands back from them? As his angry thoughts continued his eyes started to have a pink tint to them. Very soon he let his anger take over and was soon looking at the world through hell-born eyes. He would make the ningens pay for making the youkai disappear or go into hiding.
 
Kagome watched on in fear as Sesshomaru's eyes turned a crimson blood red. She became terrified. He might not have his swords anymore but he was still powerful with his poison claws and his light whip thingy. How was she supposed to stop an angry taiyoukai who had let his demon side take over by herself? Deciding on a course of action she slowly walked to him with her neck bared to him as a sign of submission remembering her lessons with Myouga as she had wanted to know what to do if Inuyasha lost himself to his demon side again.
 
The youkai watched through red eyes as a girl approached him. He did not recognize her as a part of his pack but calmed slightly when she bared her neck to him. Good she knew who the dominant one was. He growled slightly saying to not come further but she ignored him. He growled louder at her at not obeying his orders. HE was alpha! He bared his fangs at her in a silent warning to stop or be punished but still she didn't listen. He would have to teach the bitch a lesson. Quickly running towards her he grabbed her around the waist and threw her into the wall growling in displeasure. She might not be part of his pack but he still demanded respect.
 
Sesshomaru tried even harder to get his beast under control especially when he felt his beast grab the girl and throw her into the wall. Sure he would kill her eventually, but not until after he fulfilled his end of the bargained and if she died now he would have no use for this era and that would be unacceptable. His beast became even more easier to control when she kept baring her throat and went limp making her sailor shirt slip off of her shoulder exposing it.
 
Before Sesshomaru was completely able to bring the beast under control the scent of vanilla and apple blossoms reached it's nose further calming him and he couldn't stop the thing from licking and nipping at the exposed flesh.
 
Kagome was in a state of shock. Why was he licking her neck? Was it some type of reward? She couldn't remember Myouga saying anything about licking as a reward, reminded herself that the next time she saw him that she would have to ask him. When she went limp she saw his eyes lighten to a fuchsia color with specks of gold. She found it strange that he was licking her neck but soon felt herself relaxing under the ministrations.
 
Sesshomaru finally brought the beast under complete control and locked back in it's `cage.' He slowly breathed in her scent once more before raising his head up and meeting her glazed eyes. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. She was ningen scum and the damn thing had to go and taste her. “Show me this world of yours wench,” he said breaking the moment.
 
Kagome was brought out of the daze and met golden eyes. She felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment at his intense gaze. “Gomen milord. Just please forgive my family for any…complications that you may encounter. They are only used to seeing Inuyasha and are not used to such…important people.” she answered leading him out through the doors and towards her house. She just prayed that her mom, ji-chan or brother wouldn't do anything to stupid to upset him.
 
“Mom, Souta, Ji-chan I'm back! I also have company!” she yelled as she opened the door. Kokoro came into the kitchen and with a smile on her face ready to greet her daughter but faltered when she caught sight of the stranger standing beside Kagome. He was an imposing figure with his facial markings and his long claws that looked ready to kill at a moments notice. She shuddered as she thought of what he could do with them.
 
Sesshomaru watched the woman who he assumed was the ningens mother. He saw her look at his claws and shudder in fear. `Good she knows her place,' he mused though he did give her credit for standing her ground.
“Eh Mom this is Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Lands. He's Inuyashas' half brother.” Kagome smiled nervously at her mom. “He's going to be staying here for a few days-“ Before she could continue she felt herself be grabbed around her waist and smiled down at her brother Souta.
 
“Hey Souta.” she said as she grabbed him into a bear hug. Releasing him when he started to gag she grabbed his shoulders and turned him around so that he was facing Sesshomaru. He then ran to the demon lord and started firing questions at him.
 
Sesshomaru watched the boy as his eyes widened in shock and then before he could even blink the boy was in front of him asking one question after another. He was slightly reminded of Rin as the boy seemed to have as much energy as her and that was hard to come by. He opened his mouth to silence him when he felt something hit him on the forehead. He grabbed the piece of paper and sent a death glare to the man standing in front of him muttering `demon be gone.' His nerves were on end at not being able to punish the humans for there insolence, but decided against it as they were not from his time and had no way of knowing who he was. They were after all incompetent creatures and it was beneath him.
 
Kagome let out a sigh of relief when Sesshomaru just glared at ji-chan and ignored Souta, though she could see that he was more tense than normal. Rushing so as not have any of her family members hurt she muttered something to her family about showing Sesshomaru to a room and motioned for him to follow her. She led him up to one of the guest rooms.
 
She showed him how to work the light switch and with a good night left him to go to her own room. She collapsed on her bed in exhaustion. Could her life be anymore complicated? With her thoughts on the taiyoukai and what she was going to do tomorrow when she had to take him to get measured for a tux she fell into a dreamless sleep.
 
A/n Thanx for all the reviews! I appreciate them, it makes me know I'm doing an okay job and the readers are enjoying the story. Arigato! Anywayz I know the tux was supposed to be in this chapter but my hand started to cramp up from all the typing as this is the longest chapter I have ever written. So I'm sorry if I disappointed.
Til next time ja ne! ~alilangel
 
P.S. don't forget to Rate and review!