InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ Separation ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
 
 
PROLOGUE: Separation
 
The place was more of a blue house than a daycare center. But the small blue house was the only daycare place for miles. In this small blue house the old Mrs. Keade was the one who took care of all the little ones.
Of these children there are two in particular, one with soft raven hair pulled up into pigtails and tied with two small pink ribbons, she had on a small pink dress and small buckle shoes. She had such a pretty face and was complete with midnight blue eyes that were shining with happiness right now for she was chasing a boy playing tag.
The boy had bright silver hair flowing freely down his back with a small red button up shirt tennis shoes and jeans. His eyes were a molten gold color for he was a demon, and though he knew if he wanted he could use what little demon speed he had grown into and easily escape his friend but that would take the fun out of tag.
They ran around the yard together oblivious to the other children, when Kagome tripped yelled and landed hard on the grass. Inuyasha immediately stopped and turned around to see what had caused his friend to cry out. When he saw her ran as fast as he could to her side.
He helped her stand and dusted off the dirt from her dress. He looked at her pretty eyes that were about to brim over with tears.
“Don't cry.” He told her gently. He hated it when his friend cried.
She looked down her mind on a different matter entirely and told him, “But your gonna move Yashy. We won't see each other no more.” The tears the fall had created started to fall for an entirely different reason.
He lifted her face by her chin like his father did to his mom, “Don't worry Kagome, daddy says we'll move back at the first chance we get.” He told her trying to make her feel better.
But Kagome wouldn't be swayed, “But one day you'll forget. Then we wont be friends no more.” Inuyasha thought quickly then he did some thing he saw his older brother do to his fifth grade girlfriend.
“Kagome, I don't want to leave, I don't want to forget. So what if we become girlfriend and boyfriend. That way we'll never ever forget.” He smiled his baby teeth smile at her. Her tears stopped flowing. “Really?” he nodded.
“Kagome will you be my girlfriend so we never never forget.” While he spoke he lifted the necklace off his neck. It had blue round beads and white beads that looked like comas.
Kagome smiled and took the necklace from him and slipped it over her own head. “Of course I will.” Then Inuyasha did what he saw his mom and dad do again. He lifted her face to his and put his little lips against hers in their first kiss they ever had.
The sound of footsteps from the building alerted him of his father so he broke apart from her just as the older Inutaisho stepped into view.
“Come on son, we have to go our plane wont wait for forever.” He called to him. Inuyasha looked at Kagome. “So when I come back `Gome, we'll be boyfriend and girlfriends `k.”
Kagome nodded. “Bye Yashy. I'll be waiting.” He smiled at her and ran to his father. As the walked through the doorway he looked back to get one last glance at his very first girlfriend. She smiled at him tears streaming down her face then she lifted her hand and waved.
If Kagome had known what would happen when he came back she would not have gone home and asked her mom to teach her how to write so she could keep a diary so she would never never forget that she was the girlfriend of her best friend, and she wanted him to know everything she did while he was gone. But she knew not the pain and heart brake she would face so she did.
Though Inuyasha boarded his plane and promised never to forget his new girlfriend it was the one promise he failed to keep. He did forget, and moved on dating different girls and soon his 3-year old girlfriend faded from his mind, for years and years.