InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ Not So Sweet 18 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
Wow 5 reviews over 24 hours. Well I'm going to put this chapie up cause at home I'm grounded cause I failed Spanish. Ah well. But I can only write at my dads but I'm going to try real hard to put up the chapies cause you guys r so nice to me. Hope you like.
 
CHAPTER 9: Not So Sweet 18
 
In front of the Sunset Shrine, leaning against a red car, a couple was wrapped in each others arms letting the night wind play with their hair. Kagome had her head against Inuyasha's chest listening to his steady heartbeat.
“Only for you.” He told her knowing her thoughts. “What's only for me?” she asked tilting her head to look up at his. “My heart, it beats only for you.” He said leaning down to her again.
They kissed, framed by the light of the moon. But soon a voice rang out through the night. “Kagome why don't you invite Inuyasha inside, you know I don't protest to your friends being here.”
They smiled looking up her mom who smiled at them through the darkness. Hand-in-hand they started up the steps.
“Inuyasha would you like to stay for dinner?” Mrs. Higurashi asked.
“Sure mom, that would be great.” He answered. Kagome and Inuyasha ate in silence, though not an uncomfortable one, through the entire meal. Souta and mom were discussing something in school while background noise was provided by gramps who was telling a story no one was listening to.
Kagome was sitting across form Inuyasha and every so often they would throw knowing, loving looks at each other. Mom let them go to her room after dinner trusting her daughter completely.
Once inside Inuyasha immediately took over her mouth.
For a while all they did was kiss wrapped in each other's arms. When they finally stopped her lips were swollen from his attention.
“What a lovely room?” he said as if they had not just been in a passionate kissing frenzy. “Thanks.” She smiled at him going to sit on her bed. She watched silently as he walked over to her desk and ran his fingers over some of her things.
He opened a drawer in her desk and peered inside. He reached in pulling out a small yet thick leather bound book with a pen inside its pages.
“What's this?” he asked coming down to sit by her. “Oh that,” Kagome said looking at it, “it's the diary I kept. I've been updating it since you left.” He opened the book and riffed through the pages watching as the untidy 3-year old scrawl turned into the elegant cursive she used now.
“Can I?” he asked. She nodded as he opened to the first page. It read thus:
 
Deer Dairy
Today my bestess frend Inuyasha moved, he left for a long way away in Amurika. He sed he don't now wen hell be back but that he would remebr me. Sins this is my first time ritin in u ill hav 2 tel u wut he loked lik. He has lon silvr har and pretty gold eys. I cant wat til he cums back. And u dairy r goin to be my thing that tels him wut I was doin sins he left. So that wen he cums back itll lok lik he nvr left.
 
Luv
Kagome
 
Inuyasha looked up from the misspelled scrawl at her. “You wanted me to think I never left.” He said. She smiled at him and urged him to go on. Skipping a few pages he found another entry.
 
Dear Dairy
Today at skool Mitch was being meen. He sed that the neklase Yashy gave me was ugly and he trid to rip it of to thro it awy. I was cring all morning. I will nevr give this neklase up. Nevr, nevr. Wen Yashy comes down it wil be the only way hell recognise me. I now caus I grew a few inces. Mom sas ill get big cyik. (Quick) Im contin the days till my Yashy comes back.
Lov
Kagome
 
“Oh so that's why I like to be called Yashy. That's what you used to call me.” He said looking at her. She nodded. “Yeah but when you came to school I thought calling you Yashy would make you look childish.” He nodded and leaned to her, “Why are you so good to me?” he asked before pressing his lips against hers,
When they broke apart again Inuyasha flipped some more pages and started reading again.
They made it through 2 more passages before Kagome's mom called up the stairs, “Inuyasha it's probably about time you head home before your parents start to worry.”
“Okay!” he yelled then leaned down to Kagome and whispered quietly, “I'll miss you.” They shared one last good-bye kiss before he left.
“Oh,” he said at the door. He reached over and grabbed the diary off the bed, “it was meant for me to read when I came back.” Kagome smiled consent.
She looked out her window and watched as his car drove away.
She slept well.
* * * * * ** * *
Saturday morning dawned not so bright or clear. The clouds from yesterday had finally released their fluids. Kagome was dragged from her sleep by her cell ringing. Blindly she reached out and knocked it to the floor and had to grope for a minute to finally grab it.
“He..hello.” she greeted punctuating it with a yawn.
“KAGOME!” Sango screamed in her ear. Grimacing she held it away from her ear and only brought it back when she was sure she wouldn't yell again. “Sango is there a reason you just blew my eardrums up?”
Kagome!” she continued still loud but not nearly as loud as before, “This is so huge! I mean! AHHHHHH!!!!” she yelled again.
“Get to the point or I go back to sleep.” Kagome told her dryly.
“Miroku just asked me out!” “WHAT!” Kagome yelled just as loud shooting up in bed.
“What…what happened?!” she demanded. “Well we went to the mall yesterday when you and Inu went for a walk...”
YESTERDAY AT THE MALL
 
“Man he is going to hurt her. I can feel it.” Sango complained like she usually did. “Sango, dear, you should try and pay more attention to your own life. What happens will happen. We can't change it.” He told her logically.
“Doesn't mean I can't kick his ass afterward.” She told him acidly. “Sango can I ask you something?” Miroku said suddenly nervous. “Yeah shoot.” Sango said looking at the exit as if she was expecting Kagome to burst through tears running down her face any second now.
“I need you to pay attention.” He told her. “I am.” She answered still looking at the glass double doors.
“No Sango, to me not the door.” Finally catching the seriousness of his voice she turned to him. “What is it Miro?” she asked placing her hand on his. He tensed as if the touch had burned him.
“Hey you remember the Halloween dance right?” she nodded. “Was I a…uh…good date?” he asked not looking at her. “Yeah of course you were.” She answered softly.
“Would you uh…consider going out with me again? Or maybe even being…uh” he swallowed heavily. Suddenly Sango had an idea where the conversation was going. But she had no idea what to think of it. “um…going out with me like, being my girlfriend?” he turned his head not looking at her.
Inside Sango's mind was so much confusion she had no idea what to think. On one hand he liked to play with all other girls but on the other she really liked how he had treated her on Halloween. SO when she opened her mouth what spilled out was utter nonsense, “Uh…I um…huh…well see..uh…” then she had turned tail and fled.
The second she had gotten outside she dialed Kagome but she couldn't get a hold of her so she took off for home leaving a very dejected, rejected, and neglected (sorry it was easy and stupid and I could not resist) Miroku looking down at his half drunken Coke.
PRESENT
 
“YOU JUST LEFT HIM SITTING THERE!!” Kagome yelled at her. “I panicked I didn't know what to do.”
“Well do you want to go out with him?” Kagome asked. “Yeah I do but what if her cheats on me?” she asked sadly revealing what was bothering her.
“Sango listen,” Kagome started desperately, “I've known Miroku a year longer than you, and during his sophomore year he went out with a girl and he was totally faithful. He can be loyal. Trust me.”
“Well than he thinks that I, oh no! Kags what do I do?” Sango asked desperately.
“You have to see him again. Call him get him to meat you somewhere and tell him yes.” Kagome instructed.
I don't know if I can Kags.” Sango cried nearly crying. “Yes you can,” Kagome said swinging her legs over her bed, “Come on girl. You tell him yes or I…uh..I wont tell you what went on with me and Yash.” She threatened.
What happened?” Sango asked. “You tell him yes or you never find out.” Kagome finished then hung up.
No sooner had she done that then she was calling Inuyasha.
“Hello.” He answered as tiredly as she had been. As quickly as she could Kagome relayed the information.
“No way!” Inuyasha said just awake as she was now. “Yeah I know.” Kagome answered him. “And she just walked away?” he asked. “Yeah I know right.”
“Hey you want some breakfast love?” Inuyasha asked her.
Heading the growling in her stomach she agreed to go with him to Jack-In-The-Box.
Over sausage breakfast sandwiches they discussed what was happening to their friends.
“Yash is it really Kikyo's birthday today?” she asked him. “Yeah it is.” He told her unhappily. “And I have to go. Unfortunately.”
“I'd go too but we would blow the cover and she would probably kick me out.” “Yeah.” Inuyasha agreed. They sat in silence for a minute. Then Inuyasha dropped a piece of egg from his sandwich. Tenderly she picked it up and held it to him.
He leaned forward and grabbed in his teeth pulling it from her fingers.
That was when breakfast turned from uncomfortably to enjoyable as they made a mess of each other feeding one another.
As they pulled out Inuyasha sighed. She looked at him questionably. “I don't want to go.” He complained. “Don't worry Yashy,” she said lovingly, “It's just one night and if you want I'll stay up all night waiting for you.”
“No you don't get it Kags,” he told her, “Kikyo will expect me to you sleep with her and I really don't want to.”
Kagome grabbed his hand and brought it up to her lips to kiss it. “I'm sure you can think of something to get out of it.” She reassured him.
* * * * ** *
Sango looked at the small brown door intimidated by it. Slowly she lifted her hand to knock when the door opened. Startled, she looked up at his surprised eyes.
“Sango.” He said quietly. “Miro, I'm sorry.” She said nearly crying, “yesterday I…” he shed her placing a finger on her lips, “I understand. You don't like me that way. I get it.”
“No!” Sango said grabbing his hand. “I was just so scared.” He looked at her hopefully but he asked, “Why?” she studied his palm as she answered, “Well because your always hitting on other girls I was afraid you wouldn't be faithful.”
The hand opposite of the one she was holding reached up and cupped her chin turning her face to face his own. “I would never ever cheat Sango.” He reassured her.
She felt the moister in her eyes fall as she threw her arms around his neck and held him close.
“I know that now. And I will Miro. I will go out with you.” And for once the boy kept his hands in an appropriate place as he hugged her gently.
* * * * * **
Naraku was laying in the dark of Kikyo's room beside said girl with only a sheet for cloth.
“Well what do you think? I made him forget her pretty fast didn't I?” Kikyo asked him. He nodded and said, “Yes and now we have to destroy what ever made him attracted to her in the first place.”
“How you going to do that love?” Kikyo asked. “Well let's just say that Kagome will be having an accident today during your party.”
* * * * * * *
Inuyasha was not even close to the first to arrive. Her house was almost as full as Kagome's during her birthday. Maybe he might be able to not even see Kikyo. And that's what he set out to do. After outing his present (a thong) with the others he slipped into the crowd and kept his eyes out for Kikyo so she wouldn't spot him.
He lasted an hour before he had caught site of her. She was hitting on this freshman that looked nervous as hell. But as though some unknown force pulled her she looked his way. He just managed to duck behind someone on the pretence of looking for something he had dropped.
When she returned her attention to the boy, only then did he get up and move.
Form that point on he made a job to keep away from her.
* * * * * * * *
Kagome was walking home alone from the library where she had been studying. Right now not very far away Inuyasha was ducking from Kikyo for the third hour strait and was getting excited because he knew that soon people would start leaving and he could slip out unnoticed.
She walked from one street lamp to the next, trying to keep the darkness around her at bay for she was having a very bad feeling.
Almost on cue as if for a play the light bulb she was standing under went out and she was plunged into darkness. It was then she felt the pair of arms come around from behind her and force their fingers over her lips.
* * * ** *
Inuyasha sighed a sigh of relief. Minus a few close calls that night had gone by okay and he was leaving without anyone knowing the better.
Miroku still had his car so he had to walk home. He too passed under streetlights but he was still a little from the one that went out.
But the closer he got the more he could smell the sweet flowery sent of Kagome. He had walked an entire block before he noticed another sent. One of malice and, Oh no, lust.
He started to speed up as he felt that sent move on closer to Kagome's. Then he smelt it. The things that made his suspicions true.
One was lust, followed by tears, fear, pleasure, blood, and the smell of that man that was following her. He wasted not a second on anything he just tore off down the street as fast as his legs could carry him.
* * * * * * * *
Tears fell down her face as Kagome was rapped brutally. When her captor had finished, which he wasn't until he had done it to her many times, he pulled out a boot knife. “Sorry pretty girl,” he said his voice oily and horrid, “but boss said I had to mess up that pretty little face of yours. Say good-bye to your beauty.”
He leaned forward with the sharp piece of steel when she saw him. Inuyasha had appeared behind the guy and wasted no time in prying him away from her and throwing him to the floor.
Kagome slumped to the ground her face tearstained and feeling dirty beyond all reason.
Well needless to say that when Inuyasha was done with the man he resembled nothing less than a bloody pulp of human skin bones and some things most wouldn't recognize.
“Kagome.” Inuyasha said gently leaning down to her and wrapping her in his arms.
“Kagome I'm sorry. I wasn't here for you.” She cried even harder at these words but she was able to say through them,
“Inuyasha please make the pain go away. Sex is supposed to feel good not like that. Please. Make the pain stop.” Inuyasha gasped at what she was asking then he looked at her face and saw that she did want it.
He nodded and gathered her into his arms and leapt into the sky as he brought her home.
* * * ** * * **
Well you should all know what happened. The most violent of my chapies thus far but I hope you enjoyed none the less. Well I'm exhausted I can barely type. So I'll say good night and say, till next time, oh and a special favor for those with a myspace. I need more friends if you could search Shadoe Beavers (my fake name) on myspace and find the profile called trapped fairy and ask to be my friend. plz I need more friends I only have 10. thx