InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
Heehee shiporinKIMS11 is funny they say they will forgive me if I write another chapie. No problem. Now that its summer I can write more and I really enjoy writing. Lol that's funny. But I was looking at my reviews to see wut yall had to say, maybe I am modest but I don't understand y you like my story so much its not that good. Really I just started typing for some fun oh and im ganna stop naming my chapies k hope u don't mind
 
CHAPTER 14
 
The big truck pulled through the underbrush like it was born to be there. Kagome stared out the window wondering how this all started and why was she spending Christmas in a truck trying to find a camping spot while running for there lives. Miroku was helping Sango try and give Inuyasha directions.
Sango had the big map she had taken spread open on her lap trying to tell Inuyasha where the fresh water stream was. Miroku despite all his best efforts was not helping by contradicting everything she said.
“No Inuyasha left LEFT!” she yelled while Miroku said, “No she's reading it wrong. It's RIGHT!” Inuyasha was so confused. “AHHH!” he said taking a right.
“NO!” Sango cried. “Kagome reached across the back and grabbed the map from Sango. She turned the map for a few seconds before saying quietly.
“Inuyasha turn around.” He turned to look at her nodded and did a u-turn. Once he was back where he had been she said over Sango's shouts of “NOW WE'RE LOST YOU IDIOT!” and Miroku's “I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP!” and said, “Now take a right and keep going forward till you hit the stream.”
“Got it.” he said. Kagome folded the map up and stared back out the window.
Sango and Miroku had just run out of screams when they hit water.
“Finally!” Inuyasha cried getting out of the car. They all followed suit.
“How long are we staying here?” Miroku asked. “For as long as we need to.” Sango said still obviously irritated.
“Okay job assignments.” Sango said walking forward. They all came up to her. When it came to camping she was way better than them. “Okay Inuyasha you have to find a level patch of ground and clear it of any grass and rocks. Make sure it can hold 2 tents. Not to close to the river and not too far away.” He nodded accepting his job. “Miro you start unpacking the stuff we need from the truck, tents water cloths.” He nodded as well. “Kagome me and you need to do the other smaller stuff. Like starting a fire picking out good clothes for this terrain, preparing food. Now lets get to it!” They all nodded and went off.
 
* * * * * *
“Man even for a demon this is tiring.” Inuyasha said flopping down next to the fire. They all had on some kakis and boots that Kagome had gotten them. They had worked all day and a little into the dark and they were all tied. When Inuyasha had finished clearing a space for the tents they had to all help pitch it up. There were 2. One for the boys and one for the guys. Then after that Sango ordered Inuyasha to go and get firewood. But there was no ax so he had to use his bare hands.
Kagome had run around all day doing anything and everything. They were all sleepy and tired. “Here.” Kagome said offering Inuyasha some bug repellent. “Thanks.” He said. He sprayed it over his head and let it fall onto his face and just laid back down.
“Aren't you going to put it on?” Kagome asked him. “I did.” He answered not opening his eyes. “Sit up.” She ordered. “Huh?” he said as she grabbed his arm and pulled up. She grabbed the can and properly sprayed him. She got his legs arms face and neck. Honestly he enjoyed the treatment. It felt really good.
“There all sleeping bags are in position. Food Ready yet?” he asked Sango who was cooking some of the ravioli in a pan over the fire.
An owl hooted somewhere in the forest. “Almost.” She answered stirring it with a wooden spoon.
“There all done.” Kagome said putting some on Inuyasha's neck. “Thanks.” He said.
He stared at her lovingly. Just stared into her deep blue eyes. And she stared back. Then came the sound of a person making the sound of a violin.
Miroku was dragging an imaginary bow across an imaginary violin. His eyes were closed making the fake sounds. He opened them and saw everyone looking at him. “What? I thought it needed something.”
Inuyasha shook his head and laid back down. Kagome through the bug repellent, which he caught and started to use. “Dinners ready.” Sango announced.
She passed out ravioli in bowls she had nicked and they ate soundlessly.
When they had all finished Kagome got up took the dishes to the steam and started to wash them. When she sat back down there was still silence.
“What are we going to do you guys?” Inuyasha asked breaking the silence. No one answered. “Well? We can't stay here forever! We have to do something!”
“What can we do?” Sango asked back in a small voice. “Naraku has more power than us. More connections. More everything.” She finished disappointed.
“We have to do something.” Kagome spoke up.
“What?” Miroku asked.
“Well…What about…I…I don't know.” She finished sadly. “Lets start by thinking about the situation that we're in.” Miroku spoke up. “Let's see. What Naraku and Kikyo want is Inuyasha's half of the fortune right?” They nodded. “They want it really bad. They will do anything to get it.”
“Miro if you have a plan please just tell us what it is okay! I'm not in the mood right now!” Sango yapped at him. “Fine. Listen up……”
When Miroku finished talking everyone had a different look on their face. Kagome's was a look of fierce determination. Inuyasha's one of worry and uncertainty. Sango looked mad as hell and Miroku looked triumphant.
“Let's get to work.” He told them.
 
* * * * * * * *
 
“Baby let's go shoppin'. Please.” A girl with a country accent and light brown-layered hair asked a man with long black hair down to his shoulders and let loose. He had on glasses to hid his gold eyes.
Inuyasha and Sango were walking down the street in some of the make up and clothes Kagome had bought them. Sango's eyes were green compared to her normal brown and she had a beauty mark on her cheek. She was in a knee length pink skirt that she had been literally forced into.
“Sango they are looking for us!” Kagome had stressed. “We need to look as opposite of ourselves as possible.”
With her skirt came a button down white shirt and pink high heels. These were the reason she was hanging onto Inuyasha's arm. She was horrible at walking in them. She would have tripped and fallen if she hadn't had Inuyasha to lift her up every time she almost did.
He was wearing some kaki pants and a white shirt with two blue stripes going down the right side. They both looked good and people kept staring at them.
“That is what we want.” Kagome had explained, “They are looking for people trying not to be noticed.”
“Yes dear alright.” He said. “Yay!” Sango said happily. He turned her into the mall that they had robbed just yesterday.
No sooner had they entered than someone came up to them and said. “Hey did ya'll hear?”
“Hear what?” Sango asked in her fake voice.
“Well they say some teenagers came in here yesterday and robbed the place.” He said dramatically.
“Oh no!” Sango said faking shock. “Was anyone hurt?” Inuyasha asked. “And do they know who did it?”
“No one was hurt but they say it was this boy named Inuyasha and his friends.” He told them. “Inuyasha?” Sango repeated. “That man Inutaisho's son?” the guy nodded.
“But here's the really weird thing. At every place they took something they left a note that had all the stuff they took on it and a number to call to get the money they owed them.”
“Hmmm. Did the stores call it?” Inuyasha asked. He nodded again. “They all called and the man, Inutaisho, he was happy to pay for everything. He even asked if there was anything he could do to make it up to them.”
“Interesting.” Sango said.
“Well don't let me keep you folk's from shopping.” He said and went to pass on his gossip to another couple that had just entered.
They set off into the store. The places they had taken from were all shut tight with police, the fake ones that had been chasing them, inside checking out everything. Looking for some sign to where they had gone.
They walked past everything to Mrs. Higurashi's store.
When they entered she looked up and smiled. “Welcome. How can I help you?” she asked.
Inuyasha looked around before saying “Hi mom.”
She looked at them for a second without understanding. Inuyasha reached up and lowered his glasses.
Mrs. Higurashi looked at him realization dawning on her before jumping on him and hugging him.
“Oh Inuyasha I'm so glad your okay.” She looked at Sango and asked, “Kagome?”
Sango shook her head. “Sorry mom no. Kagome couldn't come. She had other things to see to. We're here to tell you something.”
“What is it.” She asked.
Sango told her.
“Oh my babies. Ya'll have to be careful. If you need anything.”
“Don't worry mom,” Inuyasha interrupted her. “We'll be fine.”
“Be careful.”
“Wait mom.” Sango spoke up. “We need you to do some things for us.”
 
 
* * * * * * * * *
 
I don't know felt like making ya'll wait HA! ltr