InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Serious Problems ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N- Sry it took so long but with school and all, it got hectic. Anyways, im back and trying not to let it die. So yea, here you go for all those who are reading.

Serious Problems Ch. 3
When Kagome got into her house she was greeted by the smell of her mother’s cooking.
“I’m home.” Kagome announced closing the door behind her.
When she turned around, she saw a young boy rushing towards her with outstretched arms.
“Kagome, I missed you.” He said hugging her.
Kagome hugged him back, but in the middle realized Souta had stopped hugging back. She pulled away and realized that he was staring at Inuyasha who had just walked in the door.
“Inuyasha?” he said
“Yea, it’s me runt.” Inuyasha said leaning against the frame of the door, arms crossed.
“You look…different.” Souta said looking at him very closely.
Before Inuyasha could remark on Souta’s stupidity, Kagome’s mother walked in the room from the kitchen.
“Kagome, I need you to…” She stopped, seeing Inuyasha.
“You look different.” She said, also looking at him very closely.
Sweatdrops appeared on the back of Inuyasha and Kagome’s heads, and Kagome just decided to tell both of them what happened to him.
“Well,” her mom said, “as long as your alright Inuyasha, and u’ll be staying here, you can go out with Kagome to go get some groceries.”
Kagome looked outside and said,
“You do realize it’s already dark right, and that I just came back from the feudal era.”
“Yes, which is more of a reason to hurry,” she said, “Besides, human or demon I’m sure Inuyasha will protect you.”
“Yea right.” He said.
She looked back at Kagome, handed her a list with like 1 million items on it, and handed her money.
“It’s now 7:30, I expect you two back by no later than 9:30.”
Kagome put the money in her wallet, and started out the door. (Inuyasha following close behind)
It took them about 30 min to get to the nearest grocery store, and when they got there they immediately went looking for the groceries wanting to get back to Kagome’s as soon as they could.
30 min later
Kagome sighed, walking out of the store exhausted by the serious speed shopping that both Inuyasha and her had just done.
“That was barely enough money,” she said putting her wallet in a pocket in her skirt and looking down at her watch, “it’s 9:00, we should make it ho--”
Kagome suddenly stopped speaking and walking in front of an alleyway.
Inuyasha had nearly caught up to Kagome due to all the groceries he was carrying.
“THESE ARE HEAVY, WHY THE HEL-.” Inuyasha yelled entirely too loud.
Kagome ran back in his direction and put a hand on his mouth, crounching down next to a trash can.
Kagome scooted a little closer so she could see what was happening in the alleyway.
“We told you to give us our money.” a young man with blonde hair of about 18 said.
“ I...I” the man he was talking to said
“We even gave u some extra time, and you still don’t have it for us.”
“Gabriel, please, give me just one more week.” The man begged.
“You see, I just can’t do that.” Gabriel said pointing his gun at the man’s head.
“Please, please do-.”
Before the poor man could finish his sentence, Gabriel pulled the trigger, and he fell dead to the ground.
“Inuyasha,” Kagome whispered in his ear, “this guy is really dangerous, he’s head of this local gang, we’ve got to make a break for it.”
Inuyasha nodded, just wanting to get to her house and go to sleep. He was more tired than usual, probably because he was in his human form.
Kagome started to make a run for it, but ran into something and fell backwards. That something was unfortunately Gabriel, and Kagome scooted back to where Inuyasha was, ready to make a run for it after her.
“With all the noise you two were making, how could I not have noticed you.” He said twirling his gun around his finger.
Inuyasha glared at him. He knew whatever the guy had in his hand was dangerous, but he himself probably wasn’t. He could take him, even in his weak human form.
Inuyasha rushed towards Gabriel, thinking he would be an easy take down, but Gabriel simply dodged him, got behind him, and held the gun up to his head.
“I wouldn’t move if I were you.” Gabriel said finger on the trigger.
Kagome sat where Inuyasha was previously sitting also, feeling really helpless. She couldn’t do anything because of the gun Gabriel had in his hand.
“Now,” Gabriel said, “you two have just witnessed a murder, but I’m pretty sure you guys already realize that.”
Kagome nodded her head.
“I could kill you both right here and now…but that just wouldn’t be any fun now would it.”
Just looking at his face when he said that made Kagome realize just what a sick twisted bastard he really was. He was even more dangerous than they made him sound on the news.
“So instead, I’m going to take you both to where my gang hangs out, and we’ll have a little fun with you.” With this said, Gabriel took the bottom of his gun, and hit Inuyasha hard over the head with it. He fell to the ground unconscious.
“Inuyasha!” Kagome screamed.
She had to get up and make a run for it. Maybe then she could get help for Inuyasha, he could only do so much in his human form.
Kagome started to make a run for it, but before she had taken any more than 8 steps, Gabriel had caught up to her, and hit her over the head with his gun. She too fell to the ground unconscious, and Gabriel lifted her over his shoulder. He then went back to where Inuyasha was lying, grabbed some on his long black hair, and dragged him through the alley route to the gang’s warehouse.