InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sexy Baby ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
“I don’t know how she even has enough dignity to show her face around school…It’s not like what she does is secret.”
“I know I wouldn’t be able to show my face around school after having be known I’m a pornstar.”
“Look at her walking around like nothing is wrong…she’s nasty. I’ll bet she’s extending her services to all the teachers here. How else do you think she maintains the grades she gets.”
*Gasp*
Kagome woke up out her nightmare nearly swimming in a pool of sweat. Her breathing was hitched and her nerves were completely shot. She sat up in her bed and pulled the covers up to cover her exposed breasts.
“It’s the same dream every night…” She whispered to herself. “Every night I wake up thinking these dreams are real.” She sighed and flopped back down in on her pillow.
Things had been really hard for Kagome since her mother died and her father abandoned her. She has been on her own for about a year now and has had to fend for herself to stay alive. Kagome is sixteen, and up until about a year and a half ago, has leaded a normal lifestyle aside from being alone in her small apartment. She woke up, went to school during the day and paid her bills with her part-time job at night. However, bills started to pile up on her and she was forced to grow up faster than she would have if she had parental guidance. Utilities started to get cut off, and she was stuck trying to scrape two pennies together to pay for food. Soon, she realized that this was too much for her to handle on her minimum wage job. Kagome’s landlord threatened to have her evicted, so she needed to do something and fast.
One day, while she was in the library doing some research for school she came across an advertisement in a newspaper for ‘site –modeling’. According to what she read, they were looking for new faces and no experience was necessary. Kagome called the number and set up an appointment with the manager who told her that the site-modeling gig was for adult entertainment. At first, Kagome didn’t like the idea of posing nude and having the pictures all over the internet for the world to see, but when she was told how much she would be making she went with it. The money was fast, easy and good, the only downfall was what she had to do to earn the money. Because Kagome was only fifteen when she started and wasn’t legal yet, she obtained a fake ID to present to her new boss as she signed her contract. Since the company she worked for was on a “don’t ask, don’t tell’ basis, as far as they knew, she was twenty-two.
Though, what started out as simply posing few a few naked photos quickly turned into posing with other people in these photos; then the photos started to become videos, and before Kagome knew it, she had been turned into an internet pornstar. The thought of it brought her to shame, but the money she was bringing in, caused her not to care. Plus, she was still locked into a contract for the next several months until she could stop. Over the internet, Kagome goes by the name ‘sexybaby’ sexy since she was very attractive…and baby because she was young, and from the moment she started she became instantly popular with her viewers. That both excited and frightened her, since her biggest fear was having someone in her school find out and it becomes public news, or worse, one of her teachers or someone else she knew being one of her viewers and seeing her naked. A lot of things ran through her head as she continued her new job, but at the time she was so caught up in the money and never having to struggle again that she didn’t care when she signed that contract. Since then, Kagome hasn’t had a good nights sleep.
The thought of dropping out of high school had even crossed her mind, but Kagome knew she didn’t want to do porn her entire life. So after she was done and had no high school degree…then what? Back to scraping pennies together and wishing for a meal? No, She wouldn’t do that to herself again. So, everyday Kagome just lived with the thought of someone finding out her big secret. Until that day, she continues to lead a normal life…except at nights.
“Five in the morning…” She said while looking at her alarm clock. “I might as well just stay up at this point rather than trying to force myself back to sleep.”
Kagome got out her bed and put on a t shirt so she wouldn’t be exposed any longer. She small teaser show for her viewers the night before so her bed was covered in toys. She gathered them and put them all back in the box she kept all the way in the back of her closet. During her time off camera she tried to put what she does in the farthest part of her mind as possible. After clearing off her bed, she proceeded in the kitchen to make some coffee, after her night, and her nightmare she needed a morning pick me up and a hazel-nut coffee sounded lovely.
While her coffee brewed, Kagome logged onto her computer and was instantly attacked by comments from all her viewers. Same ol’ stuff as always. ‘I love you sexy baby!’ ‘Marry me sweet cheeks!’ The stuff they write never changes, though that doesn’t stop her from reading her comments. Kagome saw them as confidence boosters and it partially because of her fans that made Kagome continue what she was doing. She always spent a little time reading through her comments and made it a point to reply to a few of them. Kagome did this while sipping down the coffee she had just brewed and before she knew it, it was time for her to start getting dressed and ready for school.
-X-
About an hour and a half later, Kagome pulled into the schools parking lot and had a quick reality check that she was still a high school student. She still has a life beyond ‘sexy baby’, and that no matter what; she had to get on with life. But every time she gears herself to walk through those front doors she fears having her secret exposed.
“Hey, Kagome! What’s up?!” She hears the voice of her good friend Miroku. The two of them were like paper and glue since junior high. Kagome never really clicked well with other girls, and Miroku was a bit of a pervert after he hit puberty so girls never really gave him much attention. He started hanging out with Kagome because she quickly got over his lecherous ways and found the real guy underneath. Miroku was soft, and actually extremely well mannered. Many rumors had spread that the two were an item, but they always managed to disband though rumors because they have never once been caught being romantic…because they weren’t. The two were merely very close friends .
“Oh, hey Miroku how are you?” She replied as the two trotted into their classroom together.
“I’m good, and you must be as well. You’re looking quite exceptional for normal school day. Do you have plans?” He asked after taking in Kagome’s choice of outfit. She was wearing a pair of denim mini shorts with completely white lacy top that was totally see through. In order to cover her chest, she put on a black bandeau under the shirt and tucked the shirt in her shorts. Kagome even had on a face full of make-up.
The reason she was dressed like that was because after school she needed to head to the library to get her homework done and then report straight to her studio for work. She wasn’t going to have enough time to go home and change. But of course, she couldn’t let Miroku know that. “I…uh, I guess I just felt like being pretty today.” She replied nervously hoping Miroku would just accept it and leave the conversation alone.
He didn’t seem to buy her excuse at first, but they again, what did he know about women and when they dressed themselves? He rather watch them undress; and even though Kagome is his closest friend, he couldn’t help imagining her naked. He was a guy after all; even he had to come to terms that his best friend was not at all bad to look at. Kagome had long black hair, a slim body, nice boobs, nice legs, and a beautiful face to top it off. If she gave him the change, would he do something with Kagome? Absolutely! But only on a no strings attached basis, Miroku wasn’t ready to leave the friend zone with her. He valued his friendship more than his hormones when it came to Kagome.
“Let just get inside before we’re marked late.” He spoke up and Kagome followed him inside.
Every day, the two sat next to one another because Miroku was truly the only person Kagome talked to in school. Of course he had other friends, but they were all guys. Sometimes she tags along with them, but she also knows sometimes its best to let guys be guys, with their guys. When it was Kagome and Miroku time, she knew he wouldn’t ever stand her up. Class began to start and their teacher, Mr. Onigumo stood up and addressed the class as he does every morning.
“Class, we have a new student that will be joining us for the rest of the year. He is a transfer student who has been living in England for the past two years. He has traveled the world with his family because are expeditionists. Everyone please give a warm welcome to our new student, Inuyasha.”
The boy walked in and held an annoyed look on his face. His had was long, black and somewhat disheveled. It suited him though. He wore a simple pair of baggy, black jeans, and a red and black plaid button down. He merely said, “Hi…” then turned to the teacher gesturing if he could sit. Mr. Onigumo nodded and said, “You can sit in the empty seat behind Kagome, just open up your text book to page three sixty-two, and try to follow along. Kagome, please raise your hand.”
Kagome never heard her teacher; she was too busy reading the text message from her boss saying they would have to reschedule and that she would be free the next few days. She sighed in relief.
“Kagome…Kagome, answer the teacher.” Miroku whispered to her in attempt to break her concentration from her phone.
“Huh,” She said looking at her friend.
“Stand up now, Kagome!” Mr. Onigumo yelled.
She stood up instantly and now all eyes were on her. All the guys in the class whistled at her because of her outfit and the girls merely made snide comments. “I’m sorry, sir.”
“You can stand for the rest of the class period, and while you are at it, you can bring me that phone that is so much more interesting than my class. You will get it back, at the end of the day.” He then looked at Inuyasha, “Your seat will be behind her for the year.”
Inuyasha looked at the girl up and down as she came down the aisle to turn in her phone to her teacher. He smirked at her and walked to his seat with her following. The desks were all leveled, so the fact that Kagome was standing did not obstruct his vision, but to pass up a chance to stare at a hot girls butt for forty-five minutes of the day would be a sin in his book.
“Nice ass, sweetie…” He whispered. “Shorts are a little too long though.”
Kagome rolled her eyes and tried not to pay him much attention, but she knew he was staring. She could feel the burn on her backside from the eyes of the new student.
“Do you have to stand during class a lot? I could get used to this.” He whispered again, trying to get a word out of her.
“Would you shut up before you get me in more trouble.” She whispered back.
“How could I get you in more trouble when I didn’t get you in trouble the first time?”
“Oh, smart one. How did I get so lucky.”
Inuyasha slyly chuckled, “Are you always this feisty? I like feisty…its challenging.”
“Really, because it’s a challenge I doubt you would win against me.” Kagome was starting to become irritated with how cocky this guy was. She just met him and he didn’t once ask for her name, instead he made comments about her body.
“Is that a bet?” Inuyasha asked her.
Kagome’s blood pressure started to rise, but before she could even answer the school bell rang and class was over. She decided not to let the boys comments get to her so she just left her desk and went to her teachers.
“Can have I have my phone back now, please?” She asked politely.
Mr. Onigumo raised an eyebrow. “I believe I said you could have it back at the end of the day, not the end of the period.”
Kagome furrowed her eyebrows and sighed deeply. “It won’t happen again, I promise. Just please…”
“Don’t you have another class to get to?” He interrupted her plea.
She rolled her eyes and left the room. It wasn’t the cell phone itself that made her want it back so badly, it was what was on it. She didn’t turn it off because she thought she would get it right back, and her phone did not have an automatic lock on it. She knew teachers went through students phones just for the hell of it. She just hoped Mr. Onigumo wasn’t one of those teachers.
Miroku waited for her outside of the classroom. “Any luck?” He asked.
“Of course not…” She answered.
“Well, you’re going to get it back…you know that.”
“I know…”
“So, it’s not that serious. “
‘You don’t know the half of it Miroku.’
“Uh…yea, you’re right.”
-X-
The school day went by rather quickly and Kagome was entering her final period for the day. Lucky her, that new guy, Inuyasha was in this class too. Once again he was being introduced, and because she was late to class, she had to sit all the way in the back in the left over seats…right next to him. She tried her best to pay attention to class rather than to the boy ogling her from two feet away, but it was hard. It was like the kid never blinked of breathed…he just stared.
“What!” She whisper-yelled at him.
“I’m still waiting for my answer from earlier.” He plainly said.
Kagome furrowed her brows. “What…?” Then she thought back. “Really, because it’s a challenge I doubt you would win against me.” “Is that a bet?”
“Ugh, are you still on that? Tell me you haven’t been thinking about me all day…I’m so flattered.” She said sarcastically.
“About you…not at all. You’re cute, but you’re not that cute.”
“Then what do you keep staring at me for!?”
“You just look…really familiar.” He plainly stated. “I can’t quite put my finger on it though.”
Kagome’s eyes widened and she turned her head. “What do you mean? You’ve been in England these past few years. There’s no way you’ve ever seen me.”
Inuyasha chuckled, “You’ve got a point there. I must be losing my mind. But In any event, what are you doing after school today?”
“Why do you care…”
“I don’t really, but since I’m new and don’t know my way around this city it would be nice if I had someone to show me around. You want to volunteer, sweetie?” He asked slyly.
Kagome rolled her eyes. “No…I really don’t.”
“Damn you’re mean!”
“And you’re rude…please leave me alone, okay?” She plainly stated.
“Fine…say no more.” Inuyasha answered.
-X-
It was getting rather close to the final bell of the day and Mr. Onigumo was sitting in his empty classroom grading some tests. He didn’t have a class during the final period in school and would normally leave, but since he was holding Kagome’s phone hostage, he had to stay in order to return it to her.
*Buzz Buzz*
The phone vibrated for about the twelfth time that day. How could something be that important that you have to text a person twelve times with no response? He took the phone out of his drawer and sat it on the top of his desk knowing school would be over soon and that Kagome would be arriving to retrieve her phone.
*Buzz Buzz*
“Again!?” He bellowed while glancing at the now lit up phone. He picked it up and saw that it was a text message with an attachment. He wanted to know what could be this urgent so he picked up the phone and opened the text.
Hey SexyBaby,
I’m thinking about updating your website with some of your newer pictures. The old layout is from when you first started and is a bit outdated. What do you think of this picture as your new cover photo?
Mr. Onigumo opened the photo attachment and saw a picture of Kagome completely bare naked, sitting on her knees with her back facing the camera. She had her head turned towards the camera with a pair of lacy red thongs hanging from her mouth seductively.
He raised an eyebrow. “My, my Kagome, what have you gotten yourself into?” He said out loud. He didn’t seem to be taken back by what he saw though. It actually seemed to spark some interest in him. Soon though, the final bell had rang and he closed the message and put the phone back on top of his desk. A few minutes following Kagome was knocking on his door.
“Come in,” He said.
She opened the door and entered. “Um…my phone.” Was all she said.
“Right here on the desk, you can take it.”
Kagome walked over to the desk and grabbed her phone, but her teacher grabbed her hand before she could pick it up. “Uh...sir?”
“Don’t let this happen again.” He stated.
Kagome looked him in the eye and nodded. “It won’t…” In his eyes she saw something, a weird sort of glint. But she did not think anything of it. Her main concern was to get her phone and leave.
Mr. Onigumo let her hand go and Kagome took her phone and started heading out of the room.
“Oh, Kagome…” He stopped her.
“Yes?”
He smirked at her, “Nice outfit…”
Kagome furrowed her brows, “Thank…you…” She said more like a question and immediately left the room.
After having gathered everything she would need for homework, she started her rout back to her car so she could finally go home. Thanks to the text that got her in trouble in the first place, at least she could go home and rest rather than go screw a man she’s never met before today.
“I can already see this is going to be a stressful week.” She said while driving off.
-X-
Day soon turned into night and Kagome found herself sitting inside of a bar wanting to take a few shots to help her sleep. Since her ID says she’s twenty-two now, might as well get some perks of being a twenty-two year old. Kagome spent a lot of her free nights at the bars, something about the atmosphere of being surrounded by thirty year old, sweaty drunk guys and heavy cigarette fumes helped clear her head. Plus, she never once had to pay for her drinks. All she had to do was talk to some desperate guy and pretend to be interested and he’d buy her all the drinks she wanted for the night.
That night, Kagome decided to keep on the bandeau she was wearing, but nixed the lace top and shorts. She replaced them with a tight pink leather high waist skirt and a pair of sexy black heels. However, despite how much skin she showed, Kagome always made it a point to wear a pair of big sunglasses just in case anyone recognized her, either off the street, or off the web. The bar guys were exactly the type of people to just sit on a porn site all day long watching a girl they would never have play with herself.
“Could I have a dry martini…”
‘That voice…’ Kagome thought while turning her head to see who was now sitting next to her. ‘Inuyasha?’ She couldn’t believe her eyes. How did he get in here? It’s two o’clock in the morning and he’s sitting next to her at a bar dressed in all black.
He could feel eyes watching him and turned his head to see a scantily clad , but sexy female sitting beside him. He smirked at her. “You come here often, baby?”
Kagome crossed her legs and turned her head the other way trying to shield more of her face with her long black tassels of hair. “Uh-uh…” She mumbled back trying to shield her voice.
“Here’s your drink sir,” The bar tender said, breaking Inuyasha’s concentration from the girl.
“Thanks,” He replied and looked back at the women beside him. “Hey, you uh…want something?”
Kagome shook her head no, hoping he would just leave her alone after wards, but she spend enough time in bars to know that isn’t how that worked.
“Could I have a shot of pineapple pinnacle for the lady here?” He said to the bar tender.
‘Is he looking to get laid tonight? Pinnacle is way too hard.’
The bartender put the shot in front of Kagome and she slowly started to reach for it without turning her head. However, Inuyasha put his hand over the shot glass before she could grab it. “You can have this, after you turn around and look at me.”
“Ugh,” Kagome sighed and turned to face him and removed her sunglasses one swift motion. “Happy…?”
Inuyasha’s face turned up for a second but he gained his posture, “Y-you…from school?”
Kagome rolled her eyes, “Wow, and here I thought my name was baby all this time.” She said sarcastically.
“Feh,” Inuyasha took his hand off the shot. “Looks like I got my hopes up for nothing…what are you doing here anyway?”
“I could ask you the same thing? …and what do you mean, got your hopes up?”
“Well, I thought I was buying a drink for a hot chick I could take home piss drunk. Turned out it was just you…” He said rather annoyed, though actually was serious.
“Oh, I’m so sorry I can’t be your midnight fantasy.”
“Shut up.” He said while sliding the shot back over to her. “You can keep the shot, I don’t want it.”
Kagome looked at the drink, then back up to Inuyasha. “…Fake ID?” She whispered.
He looked at her and nodded, “I got it when I was about to turn fourteen, I was living in Rio and all my friends were older than. At first I only had it so I could sneak into some R rated movies with my friends. But after I left Rio, I’ve just been using it around the world. Since its an ID for a foreign country, no one second guesses it. You…?”
“Same,” She answered. “Well, not the Rio part. I got mine for…” She stopped.
Inuyasha raised an eyebrow, “For…”
“This…I wanted to sneak into bars and stuff. You know, live on the edge.” She answered nervously.
“Really...and what do your parents say about all your sneaking out and club hopping?”
That was a sore subject for Kagome, “Actually…I don’t have parents.” She whispered.
“Oh…”
The two stopped talking for a bit the atmosphere suddenly became really awkward.
“What about your parents?” Kagome asked trying to break the silence.
“They’re always working, so they’re never home. When we travel to a new country, the most I see them is on the airplane. Once we land, it’s a done deal. They always rent a house for me and send me a monthly allowance, and they pay all my bills for me. I pretty much have free rein to do whatever I want.
‘Wow…I wish my life was that sweet.’
“Must be nice,” Kagome said.
“Not really, always traveling, having to say goodbye to your friends and being forced to make new ones. It sucks. That’s why I stopped making friends a long time ago. I never know how long I’ll be staying in one place. So not growing any attached feelings to anyone makes it easier when it’s time to leave.”
“I see…so you’re not going to be here for very long, huh? Have you ever had a girlfriend?”
“Once, when I was living in chine for about six months. Her name was Kikyo and we were I guess star crossed lovers. Cheesy, I know. But we were perfect, but eventually my six months were over and I had to leave her. We tried the long distance relationship thing, but that didn’t last very long. I’m always bouncing around from place to place and there she was in china surrounded by many suitors. We skyped for the last time when she told me she had a new boyfriend. She wished me well, but well wasn’t with her.”
“That’s so sad…” Kagome said as she listened intently to his story.
“So since then, I never got romantically involved with another girl. It’s not worth it, especially when I know I’ll be leaving at some point. I still get girls though…if you know what I mean,” He said while smirking at her.
Quickly, all the sympathy she was beginning to feel for Inuyasha faded. “Oh, and I suppose I was supposed to be the next one, huh?” She said while standing up, allowing Inuyasha to taking in her body.
“Well, if you throw back a few more of these shots you will be.” Inuyasha grabbed her, and forced her to sit on his lap. “Or, you could just come willingly and sober…” He whispered in her ear while trying to turn her chin to kiss him.
Kagome’s pulse began to speed up, “Is this what you meant earlier…by asking if this was a bet?” She said seductively not realizing she was giving in to his advances. She turned her head slightly and started to lean in to his kiss.
“That depends…did I win?” He asked while slipping his hand under her skin tight skirt to feel her thighs.
“Take me back to your place, and I’ll let you know.” With that said, Kagome closed the gap between their lips and the two made out vigorously as Inuyasha hoisted her up bridal style and started walking out of the bar with her.
AN: So, what do you all think of my new story? I am not new to this, and this is actually my second account, but I’m not going to tell you guys what my other penname is. Lol, if you figure it out through my writing style, you get five gold stars! But anyway, down to business, this is a fictional story based off a true life story that is happening around me. Please, let me know what you think of it and give me any ideas you would like me to incorporate into the story. This isn’t going to be a long story and I’m sorry if the first chapter seemed a bit rushed with all the changes in scenes. But I’m going to try and cram this story into something short.
Anyway, please subscribe and R&R
-Kriss