InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The SGC ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6:
The SGC
Inuyasha and Kagome in that position for what seemed like an eternity. Until another group of Jaffa found them. They fired their staff at Kagome and Inuyasha. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome, leaped out the way, and unsheathed the Tetseiga. The last thing they remember is "Wind Scar".
"They know we're here," said Inuyasha, "We should get going".
They stated to walk back Matthew's and Jessica's location. When they got there, they seen Matthew fighting off countless thousands of Jaffa. Matthew, with the Kamigawa drawn he was at very close range slashing any who got close. Kagome ran to get Jessica's side, summoned the Seritio, grabbed her bow, and took aim. While Inuyasha charged into the fray, he unsheathed the Tetseiga, and hacked the head of the closest Jaffa, which drew attention to him, some Jaffa fired their staffs at them. "Backlash Wave" yelled Inuyasha expecting it to be the backlash wave, but it was only the wind scar. "What!", yelled Inuyasha, "That was only the wind scar!".
"That's not a daemonic attack," yelled Kagome, as she fired her arrow, killing many.
"Damn," yelled Inuyasha, he charged closer to a group of Jaffa, "Kagome, get Jessica out of here!". Inuyasha then used the wind scar.
"Alright, I will," said Kagome, "Jessica, come with me".
"What about Matthew and Inuyasha?" asked Jessica.
"We get far enough, and Inuyasha will grab him," said Kagome, "And the Jaffa won’t be able to keep up".
"But," replied Jessica.
"But what," asked Kagome, "They'll be okay". With that Kagome dragged Jessica away.
Inuyasha and Matthew fought as vicious as they could, but both of them knew the Jaffa numbers were only growing. They also know that the battle was coming to a close. "Alright, Kagome, and Jessica are far enough away," said Inuyasha, as started to go towards Matthew, "Matthew, hold on to me were leaving the fight". Inuyasha grabbed Matthew by the shoulder, and Jumped into a tree, and jumped, off towards Kagome and Jessica.
About a minute later, Inuyasha found Jessica and Kagome, and landed right beside Kagome. Jessica screamed, not realizing Inuyasha believing Inuyasha's abilities so incredible in comparison to her own. "Wench" yelled Inuyasha, "Were trying to evade them, and you have to scream".
Kagome got on Inuyasha's back, "Matthew, Jessica get on Inuyasha'a back" said Kagome. Matthew and Jessica hesitated for a moments, seen some more Jaffa, and jumped on. Inuyasha then ran off.
"Alright, we should get to the SGC," said Matthew, "You're heading in the right direction, just over that mountain".
"What's the SGC?" asked Jessica.
"It's difficult to explain, but that can wait for a better moment," said Matthew, "Sorry, I wasn't allowed to tell what I've been actually doing all this time".
"Aright, no more fluff," said Inuyasha, "It's disgusting".
"What!" said Jessica.
"We probably should," said Matthew, "The SGC is probably a heavy battle zone".
"Alright," replied Jessica.
"Okay then, Inuyasha, the SGC is in that mountain," said Matthew, "Damn, it's only been about twenty minutes since that battle".
"Why," asked Jessica.
"The barrier is down," answered Matthew.
"Shut up," said Inuyasha, "Were trying to sneak through, remember".
They got close to base only to see bodies everywhere. They seemed to be the only ones there alive. "Something is wrong," said Inuyasha, "Either, the Jaffa are stupider than I think, or their up to something." Inuyasha landed. They all got off, Matthew drew the Kamigawa, Jessica stay behind Matthew, Inuyasha drew the Tetseiga, and Kagome summoned her Seritio, and grabbed her bow. They got to heavily battle damaged gate, walked in. They moved into the complex and moved towards the control room. Two floors to go and Jaffa came out of the woodworks. They were caught in an intersection, and the Jaffa came from all three routes. Kagome fired her arrow, Inuyasha hacked and slashed the Jaffa to pieces. And so did Matthew. Jessica, grabbed a zet, and started firing in the same direction as Kagome. The battle went on for about twenty minutes, and then heard gunfire. "What the hell is that sound," asked Inuyasha.
"Reinforcements!" yelled Matthew.
The remaining Jaffa were pinned, no where to go. Were finished off.
"Captain Wright," asked on the soldiers, "Where were you".
"Feudal Era," Matthew answered, "Now who's in command".
"What," he said, "How is that possible, you liar!"
"Lieutenant Lee," Matthew yelled, "Who's in charge".
"It was General O'Neill, until a couple hours, ago," Lee said, "But I think you are now".
"Where is General O'Neill?" Matthew asked, "Where is SG-1?"
"They are getting taken through the gate as we speak," Lee regretfully said, "We're to few to stop them".
"Not anymore" said Matthew.
"They're super soldiers down there" yelled Lee.
"I wonder how strong they really are?" Inuyasha smirked, "If their anything like the Jaffa, they'll all to easily".
"One super soldier can wipe out thousands, you asshole", Lee yelled.
"No more fighting," Matthew yelled, "How many of us are left?".
"About twenty of us," Lee answered.
"Alright, stay here if your scared," Matthew said, "I'm going to try and save them".
Matthew went to armoury grabbed some body armour, placed a hand gun in the holster on his left side, he also grabbed a zet, an Uzi, a M-4 Carbine, and plenty of extra ammo. Then Matthew, Inuyasha, and Kagome went further into the SGC.
(A/N): How bitter do you think Kagome has become please tell me. And yes I know chapter 5 is kind of pointless.