InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Splitting of Ways ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8:
Splitting of Ways
That night.
"Well we won't sneak out tonight," said Teal'c, "And they'll probably try to explore this cave tomorrow."
"Then lets explore it a little ourselves," said Jack. They walked further into the cave. Until, they heard some people talking. They grabbed their weapons, and quietly sneaked till they realized that they were in a different cave. "Damn if they're Jaffa," Jack said, "We're in shit".
"Inuyasha can you help me," Matthew said.
"With what?" Inuyasha asked.
"Knocking the wall down," answered Matthew.
"How?" Inuyasha asked.
"I'll cut through and then you knock it over," Matthew answered. Matthew then unsheathed the Kamigawa, it transformed, scaring all that haven't seen it. Matthew swung the sword into the rock wall, and pulled it so, that it would be a complete square, big enough to easily walk through. "Knock it down".
Inuyasha knocked it over, and jumped to the other side of the other cave. It was a small group of Jaffa, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer," Inuyasha yelled out attacking the Jaffa. Kagome fired of an arrow, and Matthew slew a couple, but the others but watched how Inuyasha had quickly taken care off the Jaffa, of how the shots from the staffs didn't seem to affect him.
"Wow, no malice, and quick deaths," muttered Daniel Jackson.
Kagome walked over to Inuyasha and Matthew before anyone exited their daze. Then the something came down which looked like large rings, which surrounded Kagome, Inuyasha, and Matthew. The next thing they knew, they were in a different place. "What was that?" Kagome asked.
"That was transport rings," Matthew answered, "We're probably on a mother ship now".
"Really," answered Inuyasha sarcastically.
"Yes really," Matthew snarled back, "Damn it, they've damaged the controls, were by ourselves again".
"Good, now I won't have to put up with them anymore," Inuyasha said.
"Sit thump ," Kagome said.
"What was that for?" yelled Inuyasha.
"The more of us the more powerful we are," Kagome yelled back, "And one of the was Matthew's wife".
"Shut up, before the Jaffa hear us," snarled Matthew.
Inuyasha smirked, "Too late".
Matthew grabbed his M-4, Kagome grabbed her bow and arrow, and she summoned the Seritio, while Inuyasha was ready with his claws. "We're going to clear the ship out" Inuyasha said, "No more hiding!"
"Looks like we'll have no choice," said Matthew.
"Let's get this over with," said Kagome.
The Jaffa stormed the room, and were counter attacked by Inuyasha, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer," Inuyasha fought his way into the hallway, and started to move in one direction, killing as he went. Kagome and Matthew followed, shooting at everyone that came up from behind. Staff weapon shots were everywhere, dead bodies, covered the floors, heavy battle damage was caused by Kagome’s arrows, and they only moved about ten feet into the hallway. Loud sounds came from somewhere, and even more Jaffa shown up to fight. Inuyasha was constantly getting by the staff weapon, shrugging them off. The barrier that Kagome's shield creates, seemed to withstand the shots, as well. And, Matthew was in cover, shooting at them giving less of a target, and hiding while he is reloading his M-4, using his Uzi, when someone got to close, when he was reloading. Waiting for the half hour to be up. "There is an elevator, head to it," yelled Matthew. They fought they're way through the Jaffa to elevator, and when they got there Matthew was the first to go in followed by Kagome, and last was Inuyasha fighting the Jaffa until the others were in. After Inuyasha got in Matthew closed the door.
"Why did we stop fighting?" Inuyasha asked.
"We're heading to the bridge, there we can make it quick and clean," answered Matthew.
"How?" asked Inuyasha.
"Locking the Jaffa out of the bridge, and when we get to Area 51, we crash the ship!" answered Matthew.
"Where's the fun in that," laughed Inuyasha.
"Sit thump ," said Kagome.
"I was only joking!" said Inuyasha trying to get back up.
The elevator stopped and the door opened up. Inuyasha charged at the first person he seen. "Ba'al?" stuttered Kagome.
Inuyasha got close and he attacked him. A barrier stopped Inuyasha and the transport rings transported Inuyasha and Ba'al somewhere. "Inuyasha ... nooooo," cried Kagome as she ran there. She got to where Inuyasha was transported, the rings came down and Kagome was transported.
"Ohh great," said Matthew.
"Greetings, I'll be you're next opponent," said a Jaffa, "I'm Ha'ctal, the First Prime of Ba'al."
"Half hour up," Matthew said, "Bring it". Matthew then drew the Kamigawa.
"Just give up now," Ha'ctal announced.
"Like I'm going to give up to bald freak like you!" replied Matthew of so kindly.
"Please stop with harsh words," Ha'ctal said, "It will get you no where".
"No... I'll continue," answered Matthew, "You're to much in love with yourself for me to do that".
"So you're Ba'al, huh," said Inuyasha who was in a place that seemed to look like the were he was just at.
"Insolent Bastard," Ba'al yelled, "Now bow down to your god".
"Bastard," Inuyasha defiantly yelled, "What makes you think I'll do anything like that, now die".
Kagome was transported to the earth.
"Well Kagome," someone said, "You don't have anyone to protect you!"
Kagome almost instantly knew who said it. "Naraku!" Kagome angrily yelled, "How the fuck did you survive that battle!"