InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The Feudal Era ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N): This chapter is with Sango and Miroku in the Feudal Japan, to avoid any confusion.
Chapter 9:
The Feudal Era
Let's get going Sango," Miroku said rubbing Sango's ass.
" Slap Pervert," Sango yelled, "You can only do that when I want you to!"
"Alright, Alright," yelled Miroku.
"That's better," said Sango trying to calm down.
"How about now?" asked Miroku.
"Pervert Slap ," Sango yelled, "Now get on Kilala, we don't have much time".
"Alright," Miroku immediately replied, and quickly jumped onto Kilala, Shippo and Sango did the same, and Kilala ran towards the nearest village. After about the fifth slap Sango seen a large number of humans, looking like their about to go to war. Kilala landed near them, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo get off.
"Hurry up get ready for the upcoming battle," said one of the soldiers.
"Hurry up for what?" asked Miroku.
"The battle against the people in the grey armour," he answered.
"Alright," answered Sango.
They made their way to a spot, and prepared for the battle. Hours went by until the seen something in the distance. Everyone got ready and formed ranks. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala found their way to the mid front, of the army. The army was in the tens of thousands. The Jaffa got to the other side got over the hill. The army new they had little chance of winning, seeing that several miles of their was an endless number of Jaffa still coming. The order was given and they started to charge at the Jaffa. The Jaffa did the same and charged at the humans, and firing with their staffs as they charged. Soon Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala were leading the charge. They got within good distance and Sango threw her Hiraikotsu, she caught it just before she hit the Jaffa's front lines, and swung it into the Jaffa threw it again, drew her sword and slashed away when the Hiraikotsu was in the air. Shippo staying behind Sango, using his foxfire on any that got the upper hand on Sango, or any that to close, which was actually fairly effective, considering that they weren't fighting demons. Miroku charged into the front lines and he broke his staff quickly after he hit their lines, and fought a Jaffa for his staff for a while, until Shippo used his foxfire on him. Miroku used the staff and somehow fired the with the staff, he tried doing it again but couldn't figure out how he did it, decided to forget about it when he did it again, and he then figured out how to do that and wielded it with lethal skill. Kilala transformed just before they hit the front line and started to literally bit their heads off. But they weren't enough, the Jaffa were quickly taking over, no one could keep up with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala. It was starting to look dim, and their human warriors started to die off quickly. Until reinforcements arrived, which came in the form of a demon army. The demons came joined the battle, and the battle went vicious. Miroku and Sango got separated and fought to get closer to each other, but they went farther, and farther in the opposite direction. The Jaffa got reinforcements in the form of thousands of death gliders, about a hundred Alkesh, and a mother ship. Sango seen someone with the demon army and called out to him, "Sesshoumaru, who created this army?".
"I did," answered Sesshoumaru.
"You don't care for humans that much," so why yelled Sango.
"They killed Rin," replied Sesshoumaru.
"Can't you revive her," Sango asked.
"Not with what they did to her," Yelled out Sesshoumaru, with a very rarely seen anger.
Sesshoumaru had his Toukijin out slashing a away using its energy attacks cut down the occasional Death glider. Sango at that time threw her Hiraikotsu at the death gliders, which was hitting them every second throw.
The Jaffa, Demon, human armies all retreated after that eight hour battle. Resting for the next day, which probably be the last, Tens of thousands of humans littered the battlefield. Many demons died, and incredible numbers of Jaffa were killed by the demons, but the Jaffa's numbers looked like they were only a scratch.
That night Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala all reunited, and allowed to live and fight beside the demons. Sesshoumaru felt that if they could withstand that fierce battle and survive, they should not be looked down on, as much.
"Sango, I'm going for a walk," Miroku said, "Don't wait up for me okay".
"Alright," answered Sango.
After Miroku got after sight and hearing distance of the demons, Miroku found a good spot to sit and think. "Damn, and that was only one battle, how can we stand up to that, and that didn't faze them one bit," thought Miroku, "So many dead Jaffa dead any it probably didn't even take a tenth of them out. I wonder how many there are, is Matthew right about those numbers, if so, then that would only of been a small skirmish in their eyes." Miroku broke deep thought to see and barely dodge a very large Boomerang. It came back to the owner. "Sango," said Miroku, "But why?".
Sango didn't answer, she just threw the Boomerang again at Miroku. Miroku, dodged the Boomerang, and not wanting to kill her, got the hell out of their. But she followed him, not letting him escape.
"Alright," Sango said, "Miroku's been gone to long, I'm going to go look for him!"
Sango went towards the direction Miroku went, when she got to around him was, she seen him walking towards Sango. "Hey you got your staff fixed, when did that happen?" asked Sango. No reply. "Come on Miroku not funny, if you've got something perverted in mind, the answer is no". No reply. He got close and swung the staff at Sango. Sango blocked, "Miroku What Are You Doing!". No reply. He kept on attacking and Sango just used her Hiraikotsu to block his staff. "Why?" Sango pleaded.
Sesshoumaru found a place to sleep an long ways a way from the army, and wakened by an unknown stranger. Sesshoumaru fought him and seen that this was going to be tough, he was just as powerful as Sesshoumaru, he wasn't a demon, Sesshoumaru knew that. "Who are you?" asked Sesshoumaru, "And how are you so powerful?".
"I'm Ra'talk First Prime of the God Anubis", Ra'talk sneered.
(A/N): Please tell me if you think that I made the Seritio too powerful. I haven't seen anything about Kagome's father in any episodes, so should I put him in this story or the Sequel? You won't like him either way though. Nice twist huh, Now, who is in command, is it Ba'al or Anubis. I think this story is going to last at least ten more chapter, seven minimum.