InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Sesshoumaru vs. Ra'talk ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legal Disclaimer: I have to add Warhammer 40 000 to the list of things I do not own.
Chapter 10:
Sesshoumaru vs. Ra'talk
"Well Ra'talk," Sesshoumaru said, "Have your army stand down, or be slaughtered".
"What?" Ra'talk laughed, "You think you even have a chance! Today was only a skirmish, you don't have the numbers, nor the power to call out for a battle!"
"I'll make you pay for those words," Sesshoumaru said.
"Only say it if you can back it," replied Ra'talk, "Or don't bother!".
"This coming from a person who is in blacking shiny armour," replied Sesshoumaru.
"You got a problem with that?" asked Ra'talk.
"No," replied Sesshoumaru, "You'll be dead soon enough". Sesshoumaru then charged, with the Toukijin got close, used it energy attack.
"Funny," Ra'talk laughed, "Because I'm over here".
"How?" Sesshoumaru asked.
"A little gift from my god Anubis," Ra'talk answered, "It lets me go from one place to another place provided it isn't to far, without moving!".
"Your still going to die," said Sesshoumaru calmly. Sesshoumaru used his energy attack on Ra'talk.
"Idiot, that won't work," yelled Ra'talk. But their was and an energy attack heading to where he was at. "How?". It hit but Ra'talk had a barrier. All Sesshoumaru managed to do is break the barrier.
"A barrier, hmm, now that wasn't to strong of one, don't you think," snarled Sesshoumaru.
"You got lucky!" yelled Ra'talk.
"Maybe so," said Sesshoumaru, " But you are still frail, I will just have to patient, that's all!".
"Insolent Bastard!" yelled Ra'talk. Ra'talk appeared behind Sesshoumaru and punched Sesshoumaru in the back.
"What the fuck was that," yelled Sesshoumaru.
"Well another gift from my god Anubis," Ra'talk smirked, "I like to call them lightning claws. They pretty much will ignore any armour, and go through flesh pretty easily no matter how tough you are!"
"One things," said Sesshoumaru, "No more talking about Anubis, he will be dead soon enough...".
"Idiot, he's a god!" Ra'talk yelled, "He cannot die".
Sesshoumaru smirked, 'I was wondering why his weapons looked like claws'. "Then why do you have to do his work for him! And that doesn't mean you can not die!".
Ra'talk started teleporting from place to place, stopping for only seconds, and then teleported again, and again, and again, waiting for the right moment to attack. Finally Ra'talk appeared right over Sesshoumaru, and punched him in the armless shoulder, again. Sesshoumaru swung back and leapt away. Ra'talk teleported away, just before Sesshoumaru swung, only to be swung at again. Sesshoumaru jumped in the right direction, but Ra'talk just teleported a second before.
"He's a god, you can not defy a god and live," Ra'talk answered, "Just look at was happened to the Tok'ra, the rebel Jaffa, and what’s happening to your pitiful planet!".
"My pitiful planet?" replied Sesshoumaru. And Sesshoumaru then charged Ra'talk, and soon stopped. Ra'talk then teleported to Sesshoumaru's right, which Sesshoumaru used his sword and he then immediately teleported to Sesshoumaru's other side and attacked Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru jumped out the way at the last second, and swung his Toukijin at Ra'talk, Ra'talk just teleported away at the last second, Right behind Sesshoumaru. Ra'talk punched Sesshoumaru in his right shoulder, and teleported a distance away.
"Yes, you're pitiful planet," Ra'talk smirked.
"I'm not the one who is bowing down to a false god!" Sesshoumaru replied to Ra'talk's smirk.
"I’ll kill you!" yelled Ra'talk. Ra'talk teleported right behind Sesshoumaru and tried to punch Sesshoumaru but Sesshoumaru turned around and grabbed Ra'talk's arms before he could react. Sesshoumaru then threw Ra'talk towards the atmosphere. Ra'talk flew till he started to see over the clouds. He then teleport down to the surface right in front of Sesshoumaru. "You'll pay for that!" Ra'talk yelled, "You will not get rid of me that easily".
"I was just having to much fun," said Sesshoumaru, "You should be glad that you're half as powerful as I am, for however long you live!"
"I hate to break it to you...but I'm the more powerful one," Ra'talk replied, "You don't have a real god backing you".
"True, I don't have a god backing me," Sesshoumaru replied, "But, you don't have one either".
"I'll kill you!" Ra'talk yelled, now getting annoyed.
"I guess you can try," Sesshoumaru laughed, "But you do not have a chance".
"Your getting on my nerves," Ra'talk yelled.
"Like that's hard to do," coldly replied Sesshoumaru.
"That's it," yelled Ra'talk now being very angry. Ra'talk then charged at Sesshoumaru, got about three feet away Sesshoumaru, and teleported behind Sesshoumaru, Sesshoumaru turned just before and slashed at Ra'talk. It barely hit Ra'talk, and Ra'talk screamed in pain, and teleported away.
"Idiot," Sesshoumaru said, " That won't work again!".
"Bastard" Ra'talk yelled, "I'm going to fucking kill you". Ra'talk teleported right above Sesshoumaru, and Sesshoumaru got him, Sesshoumaru's fist hit him directly, Ra'talk then flew about thirty feet into a tree.
"Damn bastards probably has yet another gift to help him," Sesshoumaru said. Sesshoumaru then used his Toukijin's energy attack to finish him off.
(A/N): I hope the battle seen in the last chapter wasn't to gory. And Sesshoumaru doesn't know much about the Goul'd, so at the moment he thinks that Anubis is a real god, but uses that to annoy Ra'talk.