InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The False Betrayal ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11:
The False Betrayal
"Sango, I will not fight," Miroku screamed, "I'd rather die".
She didn't answer, and Miroku kept running.
She pursued, she appeared to look exactly like Sango, except no emotion whatsoever. She threw her boomerang at him every chance she got. Miroku, just dodged her boomerang every time, barely.
"Stop this non-sense Sango," Miroku yelled, "I have not done anything perverted since grabbing your ass earlier today! And you already got retribution!".
No answer.
"Sango, Please," Miroku pleaded, "Please Stop!".
No answer.
"Sango, Answer me!" Miroku yelled. "This has to stop!".
No answer.
"Stop this!" Miroku once again yelled, "This has got to stop!".
No answer.
"Sango! You will answer me! You will stop this! And, You will come back to your senses!" Miroku fiercely yelled.
No answer! No answer! No answer! And she then grinned!
"Miroku, halt before I have to hurt you!" Sango yelled.
No answer.
"Miroku, you pervert, I mean it!" yelled Sango.
No answer.
He looked just like Miroku, down to the last feature. He just kept on attacking Sango, with no emotion whatsoever.
"This is going to far Miroku!" Sango pleaded, "Please stop this!".
No answer.
"I mean it Miroku, stop this madness," yelled Sango.
No answer.
"Miroku, I won't let you hurt either one of us!" yelled Sango.
No answer.
"I do not know why your attacking me," screamed Sango.
No answer.
"Stand still! Stop attacking! And, We will talk this out!" yelled Sango.
No answer! No answer! No answer! And then he grinned!
"Sango, Nooo," yelled Miroku.
No answer.
Miroku kept on running until he heard something in the direction. Then he heard was being said. "Miroku stop, I don't deserve this", Sango yelled.
"Sango?" whispered Miroku, "I get it now! Well enough of it anyways. Miroku then charged towards Sango. "Sango! They are just copies of us, trying to deceive us!". Miroku then moved in and attacked him.
"What?" yelled Sango, "What's happening?". Sango then seen a version of herself throw a large boomerang at Miroku. Sango moved in the way and threw her Hiraikotsu at her. The Hiraikotsu directly hit the boomerang. The boomerang crashed to the ground, but the Hiraikotsu was destroyed in the process. Sango unsheathed her sword and charged at her. "You bitch, you won't try to hurt Miroku and live to see the next day!" Sango yelled. Sango and her entered a vicious sword fight.
"How dare you even try to hurt my sweat Sango! You'll die for that!" Miroku yelled. He and Miroku attacked each other with their staffs.
He had the robes as Miroku wears, and used the staff Miroku normally used. Miroku is still using the Jaffa staff weapon, She has the boomerang but it's on the ground, and a sword. And Sango had her Hiraikotsu, but it's was just destroyed, and a sword. Both she and Sango had the demon slayers outfits on but Sango's and Miroku's clothes were all cut up from the epic battle earlier that day.
"Still grinning I see," said Miroku and Sango in unison, "You're going to lose it soon!".
Still grinning.
After a while of fight they backed off. He and she side by side, and Miroku, and Sango side by side. Resting up as much as possible before they start up again. Which only lasted about five minutes. Then she ran for the boomerang, which was pretty much the exactly in between the two sides. And the same distance. He charged right beside her. Sango and Miroku charged to get the boomerang before she could get to it. But it was to late, she had grabbed it and threw at Sango. Sango barely dodged and continued to charge, she dodged it return attack, and kept on charging. She attacked with her sword, but was starting to lose the fight.
Miroku stayed right beside Sango, and fires his staff at him, tries to strike him with his staff. He dodges the shot, barely, and then blocks with his staff. He then countered, and was blocked by Miroku. They continued like, for a while, waiting for the other to tire, or make a mistake.
She threw her boomerang at Sango, and Sango knew there was no way to dodge, at loosened her stance. It was a second away and whoosh, Kilala came transformed, and thrusted Sango out the way just in time. Sango jumped on Kilala's back, dodging her boomerang, trying to prevent her boomerang to come back.
Until something happened. stalemate!
They fought for what seemed like hours! Until she got a lucky throw and it would of hit Kilala, if it wasn't for a massive top getting in the way. "Shippo, what took you so long?" yelled Sango. The boomerang flew over Sango's head and fell to the ground, and the top shattered into many pieces. Kilala charged at her at the fastest pace Kilala could go. Kilala charged right through her, Kilala tried to stop and let Sango off but couldn't. She flew to the ground breaking every bone in her body. Sango got of Kilala walked towards her, and with her sword, ended her suffering.
Miroku lowered his guard for a second, and he hit Miroku's leg with his staff, and Miroku lost his balance. He then swung his staff at Miroku's chest, but Miroku blocked, started to fall over but blocked it nonetheless. He swung again. Miroku blocked it and fell to the ground. Miroku tried to sack him with his staff. He barely had enough time to jump back. But that was his error. Miroku shot him with staff. He survived, but Miroku shot again, he survived that, but Miroku shot him a third time. He fell to the ground, coughing blood, but still alive. Miroku got to his feet, and limped over to him, aimed his staff, and finished him off.
Kilala jumped towards Shippo, grabbed him, and ran off, before Shippo could react.
"Sango," Miroku said.
"Miroku," Sango said.
"For a moment before, we discovered what happened, I thought that I hurt you somehow!" they said in unison.
"Do not worry about them! Now they are not a concern to us! They can wait for tommorrow!" said Miroku "We should be glad that we still have each other! I would rather kill myself than, even think of that! I love you! ".
Sango ran into Miroku's arms. "I love you too!" cried Sango, she look up into in Miroku's eyes, "Miroku?".
"Yes," replied Miroku.
"You remember what you did this morning, and stopped you?" asked Sango.
"Yes,... I remember," stuttered Miroku.
"Now, would be a good time!" said Sango, starting to undress.