InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Kagome vs. Naraku ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15:
Kagome vs. Naraku
"Kohaku," Naraku answered.
"You sick bastard," screamed Kagome, "How dare you manipulate people like this".
"It's fun," replied Naraku. Kagome fired an arrow at him, it broke through Naraku's barrier and it hit Naraku squarely in the head, but Naraku regenerated.
She fired and hit him in the crotch. "Bitch," Naraku yelled.
"Where's you're lover," asked Naraku, "After Kikyo again?".
"Kikyo's dead Moron!" yelled Kagome.
"Didn't Sesshoumaru resurrect Kikyo?" asked Naraku.
"He tried to," replied Kagome. Then she fired another arrow at Naraku. But Naraku regenerated.
Naraku transformed into his true form, tentacles everywhere. "It took all of you to destroy me last time," Naraku sneered, "You will not live!"
"I gained some power since then," replied Kagome, coldly, "And it isn't just my arrows, either".
"Really," sarcastically replied Naraku, "Let's find out how much then!" Naraku charged, Tentacles were every where, moving at Kagome with great speed. They all hit, and bounced off Kagome's barrier.
"Look's like it's a stalemate Naraku," Kagome said, "Now leave".
"Like you'll ever be able to even come close to half my power," laughed Naraku. Kagome shot him in the crotch. "Never do that again bitch!" Kagome shot yet another arrow. Anyone want to guess where it hit. "Bitch!" yelled Naraku. Naraku attacked once, this time he jumped on her, keeping constant pressure against the entire barrier. Kagome's barrier held.
"Stop such an useless attack!" yelled Kagome.
"No, I'd rather stay here and annoy you," laughed Naraku.
"Why side with the Goul'd?" Kagome yelled.
"Well, that's simple," Naraku said, "They revived me, and questioned me with information about you're little group. I answered them, and joined their ranks. Anubis came up with a plan to take you down separately, so that you couldn't work together against us. Sango is fighting a clone of Miroku, Miroku, is fighting a clone of Sango".
"Bastard," yelled Kagome.
"Sesshoumaru, is fighting the first prime of Anubis, That other person, that is now in you're group, is fighting the first prime of Ba'al, Inuyasha is fighting Ba'al, and you're fighting me!" Naraku laughed.
"Really," said Kagome.
"Yes, and your friends Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kilala, and Sesshoumaru have somehow defeated them." replied Naraku.
"Like you'll ever get a true victory," smirked Kagome.
"Yah, but the next day the Jaffa came with extreme numbers," Naraku smirked, "They are all dead!"
"Liar," Kagome yelled, now feeling the rage and anger grow, "How dare you make such a horrible lie like that!" Kagome fired five arrows through Naraku. Naraku just regenerated.
"One arrow left," laughed Naraku.
"One is all I need!" yelled Kagome.
Naraku kept up his attack for a while, long enough for Kagome's barrier to weaken.
"Your barrier is weakening," Naraku laughed.
"It won't be long before Inuyasha or Matthew comes," replied Kagome.
Naraku backed off his attack, and looked up. "Looks like your right," Naraku laughed, "And fast! He won't survive".
Kagome looked up to see what Naraku was looking up at. All she seen was a red ball fall from the skies. And crash right in midst of their battle. "Inu... Nooooooo, Inuyasha don't leave me! Please don't leave!" Kagome screamed, running to Inuyasha, full of tears. "Don't leave me! I can't live without you! I'll do anything! Just don't leave me! I love you too much!"
"I lo...ve you... to," whispered Inuyasha in pain. And ...he died.
"Nooooooooo," screamed Kagome, holding nothing back, tears coming out like they'd there was no tomorrow.
An hour passed.
"You done sulking yet?" Naraku asked.
"Inuyasha..." cried Kagome.
Ba'al ringed down. He was still injured from the battle with Inuyasha, but had new clothes on. "Inuyasha was a pathetic weakling," Ba'al laughed.
Kagome finally stood up, weakly but stood up. “Who are you?" Kagome snarled, with a glare from her eyes, a glare totally, geared with rage, hate, and vengeance.
"Your god Ba'al," Ba'al answered, "I killed him! And I will kill you, if you don't bow down, and call me your god!"
Kagome waited a second, drawn her last arrow, aimed it at Ba'al, "Never!" was Kagome's cold response.
"Really, that was your mothers last words as well," Ba'al said. Kagome screamed out in rage.
"Watch it, it has power," Naraku said. Kagome fired. With more power than it had ever had. Ba'al seen the amount of damaged that it caused to everything, stood in awe of its power. He got it out of the way at the last second. Even though Ba'al dodged it, he was sent flying. Ba'al drew his sword, and sent a massive energy ball at Kagome. Kagome didn't even try to dodge it. It hit her barrier and her barrier easily shrugged it of.
"What?" yelled Ba'al.
"I'll get you for hurting my family, and Inuyasha," Kagome yelled, "You will die by my hands!"
"With what?" laughed Ba'al, "The gun you have there will not even hurt either one of us! We just have to destroy that barrier!"
"And it looks like several mother ships have arrived to help with that!" Naraku said.
"You will die!" Kagome screamed. Her eyes slowly turned red. Soon following that. Her Seritio started to pulse, first slowly, then grew faster and faster. The mother ships opened fire, and so did Ba'al. But Kagome's barrier held. Soon the barrier hid her body, in bright pink ball. The ball started to rotate, getting faster and faster. And started to grow! Growing larger and larger. Starting to grow slowly, but picked up it's pace. Ba'al and Naraku backed off not wanting to see it's power. It grew larger enveloping the mother ships, and Naraku and Ba'al went into a complete sprint! But it was too late, it was growing too fast by then, they had just delayed it! It caught them! They dissolved under the power of the explosion. Nothing except for Inuyasha's body, and Kagome had remained. She fell down, hitting the ground very hard. But still alive. Her barrier didn't protect her. Broke every bone in her body several times. "Inuyasha,... I'm coming to you!"
(A/N): PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME! INUYASHA AND KAGOME WILL LIVE AGAIN! And the same with all the others. Anybody that has seen Inuyasha 2, should know what I mean in the first line. Tint told me to have Kagome shoot him in the crotch, the first time, the others was me being my twisted self