InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Inuyasha vs. a False God ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legal Disclaimer: Dragon Ball Z is yet another thing that I do not own.
Chapter 14:
Inuyasha vs. a False God
"Barrier, huh," Inuyasha snorted, "That isn't to hard to get rid of".
"You want to bet on that," replied Ba'al.
"Why do I smell Demon all over you!" asked Inuyasha.
"I'm a god, I am no fucking demon!" yelled Ba'al.
"Sure, you are, Sure," replied Inuyasha sarcastically.
"Insolent Bastard!" yelled Ba'al.
"What does Insolent mean?" asked Inuyasha.
"Haughty and contemptuous or brutal in behaviour or language, overbearing, and domineering, as well as grossly rude or disrespectful..., and saucy," replied answered Ba'al, "Now bow down to your god!"
"What kind of demon are you?" asked Inuyasha.
"Insolent Bastard!" yelled Ba'al, "Bow down to your god, and you might live!"
"Well," said Inuyasha smiling, "What kind of demon are you?"
"YOU FUCKING INSOLENT BASTARD! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Ba'al screamed.
"Really," sarcastically replied Inuyasha.
"That's it," yelled Ba'al. Ba'al then charged at him. Inuyasha jumped out the way. The Tetseiga started to pulse, and then turned red. Inuyasha swung it at Ba'al and yelled "Wind Scar!". The wind scar hit Ba'al destroying Ba'als barrier, but Ba'al survived. The wind scar had ripped a hole in the ship, exposing the inside to the atmosphere.
"So you have some power," said Ba'al calmly.
"More than you," replied Inuyasha, "Wind Scar".
Ba'al dodged it. "I have more power," he said, "The wind scar is too slow, and weak to be effective".
Inuyasha charged at him, he drawn his sword and blocked it. Ba'al pushed Inuyasha back, "Damn you," Inuyasha said, and he swung at Ba'al again. Ba'al jumped out of the way.
"You don't cut it!" Ba'al said, as calm as could be.
"Wind Scar," Inuyasha yelled. Ba'al didn't try to dodge it. He weathered it, and only his clothes were cut up. "What the fuck?"
"As I said it's to weak!" said Ba'al.
"Wind Scar, Wind Scar, Wind Scar, Wind Scar, Wind Scar!" Inuyasha yelled. Ba'al weathered all five wind scars. Not a scratch.
"Don't bother, with that again, it's just annoying," Ba'al said calmly. Ba'al then lifted arms and aimed the palm of his hand at Inuyasha. A small ball of energy formed, growing larger, and larger. Inuyasha readied himself. Since your going to die in a couple seconds, I'll tell you the truth. The body is a demon, a powerful one at that." Ba'al finally fired it at Inuyasha.
"Backlash wave," Inuyasha yelled. It hit Ba'al with the backlash wave. Ba'al was sent flying and went through a wall. But Ba'al got up.
'That can turn my own attack against me,' Ba'al thought, "Bastard".
"Why won't you die," Inuyasha yelled, "Wind Scar". After using the wind scar, Inuyasha immediately charged, and swung at Ba'al.
"Don't you learn?" Ba'al said. Just before the wind scar hit him. He weathered it, and charged at Inuyasha. But he didn't realize that Inuyasha was already swinging his sword at Ba'al. Ba'al almost didn't block it, but Inuyasha still had the upper hand, and easily knock his sword down.
"Iron Reaver Soul Stealer" Inuyasha yelled, and attacked, to no effect. Ba'al jumped back and charged at Inuyasha, catching him off guard. Ba'al sent his sword through Inuyasha stomach, and then punched him. Inuyasha was sent flying into the next wall. When Inuyasha was sent flying, Ba'al swung his swords, and a massive ball came from it and fast. Inuyasha recovered at the last second. "Backlash Wave!" he yelled. Ba'al wasn't anywhere near the backlash wave, though. He learned from his mistake earlier. But, he didn't expect Inuyasha to be able to recover. Ba'al came out on Inuyasha's left, and sent him flying into yet another wall. "Damn You," Inuyasha yelled. Ba'al charged and swung his sword at Inuyasha, Inuyasha blocked and with everything he had, he pushed Ba'al away. Ba'al was pushed off, and immediately charged at Inuyasha, swinging his sword at the Tetseiga. Knocking it from side to side. Inuyasha able to nothing. Ba'al inevitably sent the Tetseiga out of Inuyasha's hands, he then punched Inuyasha and sent him a wall, yet again. Inuyasha climbed out of the wall, he went down on one knee, and didn't show his face.
Ba'al unsheathed his sword, and walked up to Inuyasha. "About time you bowed down to your god!" Ba'al cheered, "But one question. Why has your scent changed?".
Inuyasha charged, catching Ba'al surprised, Inuyasha sliced him several times, and threw Ba'al into a wall. "What? Red eyes?" yelled Ba'al, he drawn his sword, and charged at Inuyasha. Inuyasha fought back. Ba'al swung his sword at him, he dodged it, and threw Ba'al into a wall. Ba'al got out of the wall lifted his arm, created the energy ball again, but swung his sword and created the massive ball energy sent at Inuyasha. He jumped out of the way. Ba'al used his other energy attack at Inuyasha's new location, he again dodged, and charged. Ba'al readied himself again Inuyasha's charge. Ba'al jumped out of the way at the last second, and stabbed Inuyasha in the left shoulder. Inuyasha swung back, and sent Ba'al flying, with the sword still lodged in Inuyasha. He then grabbed the sword, and threw it away. "So.. You've gained some power," Ba'al said.
All that was heard from Inuyasha was a constant growl. Both charged at each other, clawing and punching each other. Blocking, dodging, punching, clawing, and kicking each other. Taking, and receiving blow after blow, after blow. Until Inuyasha threw Ba'al into a wall.
"Insolent bastard!", yelled Ba'al. Inuyasha charged, Ba'al waited for the right moment. Inuyasha, jumped at him, Ba'al sent his fist into Inuyasha's gut. Ba'al then punched Inuyasha in the cheek, and finally punched him again, an uppercut. Inuyasha stumbled a little bit. Then, Ba'al grabbed Inuyasha's feet, picked him up by spinning, and after about a minute, let go. Inuyasha flew through the exit. The exit out of the ship into the atmosphere.
(A/N): Inuyasha won’t stay dead! Please continue reading.