InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Matthew's Fight ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N): Back to Kagome's Era.
Chapter 13:
Matthew's Fight
"Who would want to be in love with you?" said Ha'ctal trying to sound disgusted.
"Who wouldn't," replied Matthew.
"Like who?" snarled Ha'ctal.
"My wife for one!" yelled Matthew.
"No more talk!" yelled Ha'ctal. Ha'ctal then charged at Matthew. He drawn a sword, while Matthew laughed at him. Matthew took him seriously but discovered that his sword didn't cut through his sword.
"What the fuck!" they both said in unison.
"That should of cut through your sword with ease," said Ha'ctal.
"I was just about to say the same thing," Matthew replied.
Ha'ctal then charged at and swung his sword at Matthew, and in return Matthew blocked, and countered. The sword fight went for about five minutes. Until Matthew grabbed his Uzi, and fired at him, but Ha'ctal had a barrier. Ha'ctal then grabbed his zat, and fired at Matthew, only to be stopped by his barrier.
"Looks like it's a swords only fight," said Matthew.
"You lucky bastard," snarled Ha'ctal.
"Technically, were both lucky bastards," Matthew replied.
"No," Ha'ctal retaliated, "You're the lucky bastard!"
"Have you ever heard the word, compromise?" yelled Matthew.
"No," answered Ha'ctal.
"Figures," replied Matthew, "We both have barriers, idiot!".
"I'm not an idiot," yelled Ha'ctal, "I'm not stupid enough to fight against gods!"
"They are not gods!" yelled Matthew, "They are just a pathetic alien race!".
"What how dare you say that!" yelled Ha'ctal.
"Well, I just did that!" Matthew yelled, "So what are you going to do that?".
"I'm going to kill you for that," yelled Ha'ctal, "After the torture!"
"Like you'll get the chance," replied Matthew.
"It's just you," Ha'ctal retaliated, "So the odds are in my favour!"
"In your dreams!" Matthew yelled.
"You mean... In your dreams," screamed Ha'ctal.
"No... I definitely mean you!" said Matthew.
"Either way, you be dead soon!" yelled Ha'ctal.
"Believe what ever you want," Matthew said, "But, it does not mean that you're right!"
The sword fight continued, for a another twenty minutes, and the fight went a maze of hallways, all the way to a ring room. Matthew, knowing that his barrier would be down soon, managed to find a way to ring the surface. Without Ha'ctal ringing down with him. Matthew ran to find a place to hide for the next hour. Matthew unsheathed his Kamigawa, and grabbed his Uzi, and equipped it with a silencer, he did the same with his M9 Beretta (his pistol). And waited for Ha'ctal to ring down. Which wasn't too long, Ha'ctal ringed down, along with four Jaffa. They split up searching for Matthew. Matthew waited for about five minutes, and moved, he seen one of the underlings, and Matthew took careful aim with his Berretta. Fired, killing quickly, and quietly. He moved in closer, five minutes later, a Jaffa seen the dead Jaffa, and moved closer, and in the sights, of Matthews Uzi. Matthew fired, taking him down. Matthew moved away from there. about ten minutes later, Matthew seen Shots firing in the from the two dead jaffa's location. He seen the next Jaffa come up right behind him. Matthew swung and fired with his Uzi, and Berretta, Killing the Jaffa. But the jaffa got a shot off, and Matthew decided to get the hell out of there. Twenty minutes after that, the final jaffa found Matthew, and fired at Matthew. Matthew fired back and after about five minutes, Matthew got a lucky shot. Matthew, took the silencers off the Berretta, and the Uzi.
"Well," said Ha'ctal, "You finally came out of hiding!"
"Yep," replied Matthew, as he unsheathed his Kamigawa. And the sword fight continued. Neither on gave up for about fifteen minutes. And then... Ha'ctal swung his sword, and Matthew blocked. Neither withdrawn their swords. "Let's finish this!" yelled Matthew. They pushed harder, and harder, not letting of the pressure. Ha'ctal's sword and Kamigawa started to pulse. Pulsed again, pulsing more, and quicker. Then a flash of lightning came from the swords. Easily pushing through the ground. Then more lightning came the swords, only one at time, but soon two at time, then three, then four, then five, and soon, a countless number. The mountain, and the terrain, was being horribly destroyed. Several had hit the two barriers, but soon they couldn't take it and the barrier dispersed. Battle cries, came out louder, and clearer, than ever before, Both, a little spooked, but didn't back off one bit, instead they pushed harder, and harder, giving all that they got! Pushing themselves well beyond their limits.
"I'll never give up!" yelled Matthew.
"I will not either!" yelled Ha'ctal.
They stood for about another twenty minutes struggling against the other. Then the lightning hit him. He fell to the ground, it went through him like he wasn't there. The lightning stopped, and the mountain was completely gone. No sign of the mother ship that got too close, and the lightning enveloped it, and soon destroyed it. No one escaped, several gliders, and cargo ships launched, but were quickly destroyed. Nothing remained, except for the ground immediately below them, which turned into a rather large hill. The two swords did that much damage. Everyone who seen that battle ran off, trying to escape his wrath, remembering his face, which included two mother ships, trying to escape his wrath, remembering his face.
He then let loose another battle cry. "Finally!" the other said, "That was to close!" He then, unsheathed his sword, and walked off.
(A/N): Anyone remember what Totosai said in chapter 4, well, that's what happens. I forgot to mention what happened to Kanna, and Kohaku, sorry.