InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The Mysterious Torturer ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 17:
The Mysterious Torturer
The jaffa came up to her with their staffs pointed at her. Checking to see if she was dead. They checked and seen that she was. A jaffa picked her up, and carried her to their ship. They placed her in a sarcophagus.
"How am I still alive?" Kagome wondered, knowing that the fall should of killed her, "And how did I do that?".
The doors opened and Kagome got up. She seen many soldiers in black shinny armour. "Super soldiers?".
"Follow me!", one of them ordered.
"Fine then," replied Kagome, 'All wait for the right moment to use the Seritio'. She followed him to a room, and he ordered her towards the wall. He went a console, pushed a couple buttons, and she was sent into the wall. They all left.
A man in his thirties came out.
"It can't be you!" Kagome screamed.
He grinned, "Yes it is me my Kagome".
"I thought you disappeared!" Kagome yelled at him.
"I was apart of the SGC, but I defected to the stronger side!" he said.
"Traitor!" Kagome yelled, just to piss him off.
"You want to say that again," he replied
"Traitor," She yelled at him again.
He walked over to her, "Dear daughter, you shouldn't call your father things like that!"
"After all you've done to me as a child," Kagome screamed, "I won't let you beat or rape me again!"
"Want to bet!" he replied. He slowly moved his hands towards her pants. And started to take them off.
"Don't," Kagome ordered.
"Too late," he answered. He unbuckled her pants, and started to take his hand down her pants.
"I will stop you," Kagome yelled.
"What could you do!" he laughed. Starting to get a feel.
"This!" Kagome said. She summoned her Seritio, her barrier went up and it some how killed him. But she was trapped to the wall, many super soldiers came into the room and fired at Kagome, but her barrier held. But Kagome couldn't move. Then one of them said, "Drop your force field, and we'll spare your life!"
'Yeah like I'll do that! You'll kill me and not revive me then! I'll drag this out for as long as I can!' Kagome thought, "Never!"
"We will win!" he yelled.
"No you won't!" Kagome yelled back.
Three hours later.
"This is tiring..." he said. Then a massive explosion hit, rocked the ship harshly, and the shield barely withstood. Then a second explosion and it rocked the ship harder, and she could feel the wall shake like there was no tomorrow. Then, and finally a third one hit. The wall crumbled, and Kagome was set free, the ship sent Kagome flying. The mother ship was taking most of the blow, but it hit Kagome's barrier, and hard. She could only see the explosion. After a while she could see her barrier shaking back and forth, as if it was about to buckle, and collapse. But it held through. She ran out of the room and struggled to stay on her feet. She got out of the room and moved into the hallway. Stumbling the entire way. She knew the mother ship was crashing, and should only had so much time. Then she seen her. "I thought you in the feudal era?" Kagome asked.
"I'm not now get on Kilala's back," Sango replied.
Kagome got on to Kilala's back, and Kilala dashed off looking for a way out. An older woman stumbled her away in front of Kilala. Kilala grabbed the back of her clothes, with Kilala's teeth. They seen an exit and Kilala jumped out, and looked for land. The woman was screaming the entire time. "Okay, who is this woman? She's tearing my tears off," Sango said, "I can only hope that Kilala will be able to hear after this."
"Yeah, I know" replied Kagome.
After about three hours later. They finally found land. And Kilala landed on the ground. Sango and Kagome got off, and Kilala let go of the woman.
"Who are you?" asked Sango.
But the woman ignored her. She just starred at Kagome, Kagome did the same. "Ka...go...me?" she stuttered,
"M...om," Kagome stuttered, "I thought you was dead!"
"I thought I was to," Kagome's mom replied, "Ahh, Kagome your pants are undone".
Kagome zipped her pants back up, and blushed.” I doubt that they would let you go to the bathroom, so how did that happen?" Sango asked concerned.
"Father was there," Kagome replied.
"What!" Kagome mom screamed, "Did that bastard tried anything!"
"Yes," Kagome regretfully replied, "But I killed him when he tried to touch me!" Kagome leaped into her mothers arms, crying.
After a while, Kagome’s mom asked Kagome, "Did he tell how he disappeared."
"Yes," Kagome answered, "He defected to their side, well before this war started".
"He got what he deserved," Kagome’s mom said.
"Let's just set the fire," Kagome replied.
Sango and Kagome went to find firewood. "What was the last thing you remember doing, before you died?" Kagome asked Sango.
"Fighting a countless number of jaffa side beside with Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Kilala, and ... Miroku", Sango answered, and sounded very depressed when she said 'Miroku', "What's yours?".
"Fighting Naraku!" Kagome cried, "It was a stalemate until Inuyasha...Inuyasha, he fell from the sky and died in front of my eyes! Ba'al joined the battle, and I did something! Something, that like was the explosions that hit those ships. But much more powerful, It destroyed twelve mother ships, Ba'al, and Naraku".
"Ohh my god," Sango said.