InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Inuyasha Rescued ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18:
Rescued
"Great," Matthew said, "Now I halve reunite the group!"
Matthew walked rather aimlessly. Looking for some jaffa, and draw some attention to himself. So he could interrogate a higher ranked jaffa. Matthew figured that Inuyasha would of sniffed him out by then. The sounds of the battle, were well past a high spot in the area. "They couldn't of moved that far away," he stated, "I doubt that they could control a death glider, let alone mother ship!" He knew if they were killed, Ba'al would very likely use the sarcophagus to revive them, and endlessly torture them. 'I might some help,' he then thought, 'Ahhhhh, fuck it, if I find anyone they'll come and help!'. Matthew walked on for hours. He seen a group a soldiers heading towards him. They weren't jaffa, but Matthew was ready anyways. He moved towards them. Ready for anything. He got closer and seen that it was SG-1, O’Neill, and some others from the SGC.
"Where is Inuyasha, and Kagome?" O'Neill asked.
"We were separated, I don't know what happened to Kagome, but Inuyasha was fighting Ba'al the last I seen him!"
"Ba'al?" Sam asked.
"Yep," Matthew replied, "Ba'al was scheming something though".
"That should be expected," Teal'c replied.
"Inuyasha should of found me by now," stated Matthew, "His nose is strong enough."
"Your thinking that something happened to him?" Sam asked.
"Yeah I think they lost their fight," Matthew said, "I think that they were prepared for it! Inuyasha was fighting Ba'al, and I was fighting his first prime! I bet they had something planned for Kagome!"
"Well let's find out," O'Neill said.
"I doubt that any low ranked jaffa would have knowledge of it though," Teal'c said.
"So how do find someone who does?" asked Daniel Jackson.
"That's simple," Matthew replied. He then checked to see how much ammo he had, "We get ourselves known".
"Ohhh, great," Daniel said sarcastically.
"Which means?" asked one of the soldiers, hoping what he is thinking is wrong.
"We raid them, we fight them, we kill them!" Matthew said, "Sooner or later well be to large of an annoyance!"
A scout came back, "Sir, a large number of death gliders have landed, and their pilots aren't at them!"
"Or we could just steal the death gliders!" Matthew said, "How many of you can fly a Death glider?"
Thirteen of the twenty said that they could. (After all they were in the SGC before the battle for earth, no for the galaxy began). They went in the direction of the death gliders. They got close to them and they had their rifles pointed out ready to be spotted. They made their way to the gliders without being seen. "Pilots in first!" O'Neill ordered. All the pilots were in and prepared the death gliders, then everyone that couldn't fly a death glider got in. They took off, and the jaffa finally opened fire, but it was too late. The death glider each opened fire on them and left.
"Is destroying a mother ship enough?" Lee asked.
"We are not going to destroy a mother ship," Matthew answered, "We are going to capture one!"
They flew towards a mother ship, and landed in a it's docking bay. Most of them got out rifles aimed. They tried to sneak but where caught only a few jaffa were there, but they were seen, and too far away for them to be killed quietly. They fired, and more and more jaffa joined the battle. The pilots of the death gliders, were firing the cannons at whatever target they could get. The jaffa stopped attacking after about an half hour.
"Everyone here now!" O'Neill ordered, "Were on the move, Matthew, Teal'c, and myself will upfront, Carter, Daniel, Lee, and Captain Fearow, will be in the rear, everyone else will be in between!"
"Yes Sir," answered the fifteen survivors.
'Damn it out of ammo for my M-4' Matthew thought, 'I won't ask for someone’s, they need it more. Matthew strapped his M-4 behind his back, and drew his Uzi, but waited to unsheathe the Kamigawa.
They walked into the hallway, and through the hallway. They didn't get to far and they seen jaffa coming up from behind, there was so many of them that you couldn't se them all. And just as many Goul'd super soldiers from the front. Matthew unsheathed his Kamigawa, and charged right into the super soldiers. He swung his sword, and it went through the soldier with ease.
"Everyone, while Matthew is fighting the super soldiers, shoot the jaffa!" O'Neill yelled.
They fought for about a half hour and started to get low on ammunition. "Into that room now!" O'Neill ordered. One by one they went into the room, with Jack and Matthew being the last ones. They sealed the door, and set some C-4 charges. In the room was a sarcophagus, and in a corner was an oddly dressed man. "Inuyasha?" Matthew stated.
"Get him in the sarcophagus!" O'Neil ordered.
"Not until the person in there is out" Carter answered.
The doors opened and he got out. It was young man, about fifteen. "Alright, get him in the sarcophagus!" O'Neill ordered. Lee and Fearow dragged Inuyasha to the sarcophagus. But Teal'c and Matthew had to help lift him. They got him in, and Carter activated it.
"Hey, kid," Matthew said, "Come here".
"Why," he asked.
"To show you how to use this," Matthew answered. He then gave Matthew his zat, and showed him it.
They all took a defensive stance, ready for the jaffa to break through the wall. Matthew sheathed the Kamigawa.
"What are you doing," Teal'c asked.
"Trying to get the force field back," Matthew replied.
The jaffa tried to break through the door, for about fifty-five minutes, and the jaffa stopped, blasting at the door with staff blasts. Then they heard a loud thump. A couple seconds later another thump, and so on and so on. Each creating a small dent. After about five minutes It finally made a small hole. It was same type of cannon that's on the death gliders. Matthew grabbed his M-4 sneaked up close to the door, and fired it's grenade launcher through the hole. And destroyed it. Mathew grabbed another grenade and threw it through the hole and retreated towards the sarcophagus. They took shot that guaranteed to kill, and few shots were taken, except when for the kid, he was panicking and shot at anything that moved. They continued that for hours, the jaffa came and brought an occasion heavy staff weapon, but someone always used a grenade to destroy it. They even were able to steal a staff, from a rather stupid jaffa. Waiting for Inuyasha to revive. Finally the jaffa used an more effective means of blowing the door open. It exploded and a super soldier came through it almost instantly. And the doors on top of the sarcophagus opened, and Inuyasha came out.
"Bastards," Inuyasha yelled. He then charged and started to attack the jaffa. Matthew drew his Kamigawa and fought side by side him. Killing whoever Inuyasha didn't, everyone else followed, protecting from the rear. "Where is Ba'al I'm going to kill him!"
They fought for what seemed like hours. And they found an elderly man, and soon after the jaffa seemed to not remain.
"Inuyasha calm down!" Matthew yelled.
"Not until I kill Ba'al, and find Kagome," Inuyasha snarled.
"That will take some time," Matthew said, "All you'll do is annoy everyone! And all you'll do is get yourself killed again!"
"I kill you if you get in my way!" yelled Inuyasha, "I can't leave my mate without at least looking for her!"
"Your mate!" yelled the kid, and the senior.
"Well it's hobo, and Kagome's grandfather," Inuyasha snarled.
"Ohh, great!" Matthew miserably said.
"Like Kagome would be your mate!" yelled Hojo.
Matthew got in between Hojo and Inuyasha and Matthew was ready to use his Kamigawa. "Don't you even think of killing him!" Matthew yelled, "We should find out if anyone is still alive, and interrogate them".
"Ohh alright," Inuyasha said.
'Fuck, I thought only Kagome could do something like that!' Matthew thought.
"The bridge would b the place to go," O'Neill said, "I've been in a mother ship a couple times before. Follow me".
They followed the General, he generally went in the right way, but Teal'c had to correct him. They finally found the bridge and they went in. Only a couple remained in the bridge, and they all tried to fight, but Inuyasha killed all but one of them, Inuyasha left the one in charge to suffer the 'Interrogation'.
"You bastard, where is my Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled. He had him by the throat.
"Who?" He asked.
"KAGOME!" screamed Inuyasha.
"You don't mean that woman who killed Ba'al do you?" he replied.
"What!" yelled Inuyasha, "She killed Ba'al".
"Yes," he answered.
"Where is she!" he yelled, and tightened his grip.
"She was in a mother ship over a ocean," he said, "Searching for the annoyances, underneath it!"
"Go on!" Inuyasha yelled.
He gulped. "One of those annoyances destroyed the ship," he yelped.
"WHAT!" Inuyasha screamed. He tightened his grip even more, and it was to much for the jaffa to handle, his lungs were crushed. And he died.
(A/N): Anyone want to join my community? I got the name Captain Fearow from a Metallica song.