InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Reunited ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 21:
Reunited
"Inu...Inuyasha," yelled Kagome.
"Yes it is me," Inuyasha replied.
"I missed you!" Kagome screamed, "I thought you were dead!"
"I know the feeling," Inuyasha replied, "Kagome, I never imagined that I could ever missed you as much I did, but I guess I was wrong!”
“Damn right,” Kagome answered.
They held on to each others for hours.
Matthew ringed down when the mother ship got closer. "Sango where is Kilala, Miroku, Shippo," Matthew asked.
"I don't know where Miroku, and Shippo is," cried Sango, "Oh Shit, Kilala". Sango started to run in the direction that Kilala was in, and Matthew followed, he wanted to leave Inuyasha and Kagome alone. They found Kilala fighting the remaining jaffa, heavily wounded. Sango threw her Hiraikotsu, and drew his Kamigawa. There was three groups of jaffa remaining Sango Hiraikotsu hit and destroyed the entire group in one throw, she caught it, and used it to block, the energy blasts, slowly pushing towards them. Matthew charged at the third group. His barriers held he cut them down without any real problem. Sango bashed her way through the jaffa, one by one, not because she wanted vengeance, because she had no other option the jaffa would slowly back off and keep firing. Matthew got into the melee and the remaining jaffa either ran off or died fighting.
"Kilala!" Sango screamed.
Matthew grabbed his radio, and said, "Can you come directly above me. I think we should leave Kagome and Inuyasha alone for a while".
Capt. Fearow came on and said, "Sure thing". The mother ship flew above them. And ringed them up.
"We'll have to stay until morning," Matthew said.
"Why?" Fearow asked.
"You want to fight Inuyasha," Matthew answered, "For if you interrupt him. That's what he will do".
"Alright then," Fearow answered, "But it will leave them vulnerable".
"Well then fly above them, ring them up, and make sure no one is in the room, seal the door and leave alone," Matthew said, "And, hope for the best".
"Why the fuck are trying to give me orders!" Fearow yelled, "We our the same rank!"
"Act like it then," Capt. Wright answered, "And that was just a suggestion!"
Fearow then didn't bother to argue him, and did what he was suggested to do.
"Well I don't think fighting the goul'd will be feasible anymore" O’Neill said.
"What do we do then?" Daniel asked.
"We should gather supplies, and save who ever we can," Jack answered.
"And make all who died, die in vain!" Teal'c replied.
"We are heavily outnumbered," Jack retaliated, "We do not stand a chance!"
"Damn it," Teal'c answered, "Are we going to leave every time we can't win?"
"Teal'c, you know we do not have the resources," Jack answered, "Then or now!"
"We have inflicted heavy casualties," Teal'c stated.
"Not even one percent of the earth population remains, almost all nuclear weapons were used when the mother ships made their decent into the atmosphere, the only ones to survive that can fight back, is us, this mother ship and maybe, one or two nuclear subs, everything else has been destroyed!" O'Neill answered, "What do we have to fight with?"
"There are twelve mother ships above it, and it's likely that there are a umpteen number death gliders, alkesh, and jaffa there," Carter stated.
"Well," Jack said, "Ohh, and last thing, how do we kill Anubis, because nothing short will work!"
"You're right," Teal'c said defeated, "But it isn't over!"
"You're right, there," Jack answered, "Even if we have to retreat now!"
They set out and went for the other group of three and ringed them up, It was three fifteen years old girls. They used the sensors and found survivor after survivor.
"How long before you think will leave earth?" Jack asked.
"About a week," answered Maj. Carter.
"Damn it," Jack said, "That to long, but so be it".
"We should get them continent by continent," Teal'c said, "Since were in Japan mow I say Asia, then Australia, Africa, Europe, South America in that order, and lastly North American"
"But most survivors are in Canada, and next to it El Paso though," Sam said.
"North America after Japan," Jack ordered.
"Yes sir".
A week later.
Inuyasha and Kagome finally left the room. "That was a great night," Kagome commented.
"No kidding," replied Inuyasha. He seen the hallways semi-busy. "Huh? Why are there so many people here now?"
The fifteen year old girl walked up to them, and one of them said, "Kagome, that was you! That was in that room all week?"
"Yuki, Eri, Ayumi, you're still alive!" Kagome stammered, "What do you mean all week?"
"We were of the first to arrive on this ship," Yuki answered, "And you were in there all week. You couldn't keep it down could you? There very few moments where the entire ship didn't hear you!"
"What?" Kagome said, she and Inuyasha blushed, "We weren't that loud, were we".
Some person walked by and said, "Not a word of a lie did they say".
"So you must be mister obsessive, we have heard of so much," Yuki said, "I see why you like him sooooooo much!"
"Huh?" Inuyasha murmured confused.
"You!" came a voice from a ways down the hall. She came towards them, and everyone stared at her. "What the fuck do you think you were doing with my daughter you pervert! You can only do that when you're married. Kagome we are going to talk later!"
They both gulped, and seen that she had a frying pan in her hand. "Ohh, shit!" Inuyasha said.
She raised it and attacked Inuyasha with it. "If you two were married, but your not, so stay out of her pants," she screamed.
A very loud, and high pitched sound came from a ring room. "Miroku," Sango screamed, "You're still alive!"
"Kids get out of here," Sesshoumaru said, already heading out the door.
"I missed You," Sango screamed.
"I missed you to," Miroku replied.
Guess what they did.
Inuyasha and Kagome charged towards that room, all weapons drawn.
"Little brother, I wouldn't go in there!" Sesshoumaru said.
"Kagome," yelled Shippo, and Souta in unison.
"Why?" asked Kagome.
"Miroku and Sango are in there," answered Sesshoumaru.
"So he's alive," Inuyasha said, "Souta go find your mother, we need you to calm her down.