InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ Neji Hyuga and Naruto Uzumaki ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Lyra? Hikari?” yelled Anko in disbelief. It couldn't them. They had died 9 years ago! “Anko!” yelled Lyra as she rushed over and hugged Anko. Kari went over to Anko and smiled. She was never the mushy type. “Anko, who is it?” asked a woman as she walked to the gate. “Tsunade-sensei*!” cried Kari (?!). “Hikari?” cried Tsunade back as she ran over to Kari and gave her a big hug.
 
-After a lot of Explaining-
“Wow!” exclaimed Anko as she, Tsunade, and the gang walked to the academy. “Confusing, huh?” said Janni. Suddenly, an orange blur slammed into Lyra as it yelled “Lyra nee-chan!” “Hi Naruto! Long time no see!” Said Lyra as she ruffled her little brother's hair. “Sis, I missed you!” he said as he knocked Lyra down. Kari smirked until she heard someone say “Kari-chan*2?” “Sasuke?” whispered Kari without turning. Suddenly, Sasuke gave Kari a hug from behind. As Kari was embarrassed by public affection, even from a friend, so she blushed. (NO, I REPEAT NO, THIS IS NOT A SAS/KARI STORY!) “Hey Lyra, who are these guys?” asked Janni. “Oh yeah! This is my friend Sasuke and my brother Naruto. Sasuke is actually Kari's best friend.” explained Lyra. “Naruto, Sasuke, Ino, Kakashi, Iruka, Sakura, etc, these are our friends.” After Hellos and Introductions, everyone went for a snack and a tour to see what things had changed. Everyone except Kari, that is. Meanwhile snack time, Kari had jumped up on a building to watch the sun set. Everything is the same except... thought Kari. Her thoughts were disturbed, however, when suddenly 2 arms gave her a hug from behind and a voice said, “I missed you, Imoto!” Kari smirked and replied “I missed you too, Neji onii-chan” Together they ran to the academy to join the others. (MWAHAHA! Yet another cliffhanger! Oh, for the idiots who still haven't figured it out yet, Neji is Kari's older brother, so THIS IS NOT A NEJI/KARI FANGIC! I'm saving her and Lyra for other people, but Janni gets someone from Konoha! Who will it be? CLIFFHANGER! MWAHAHAHA!)
 
-Next Day-
Kari got up early, changed into black jeans and a one-sleeved black top (no surprise there) and went to train. When she got to the training grounds, she was surprised to see Lyra and Janni there. Usually they slept in.
 
-Few Minutes Later-
The girls were now fighting each other furiously (to train). Lyra quickly got out her whip and tried to snag Janni, but Janni was too fast. “Ice sphere!” yelled Janni as she hurled 2 balls of frozen ice. “Phoenix Fire!” cried Kari as she melted the ice spheres. Then she called “Shadow Grip no Jutsu!” Suddenly, shadows shaped like black hands grabbed Janni, but then Lyra yelled “Needle Shower!” and she pierced the hands back into shadows. “OK guys, lets take a break” yelled Janni.
 
-Hours after Break-
As the girls returned home, they discovered they had only 2 pairs of clothing (and they notice this NOW?!), so they went shopping. It was no surprise that Janni went to the jean section, Kari went to the Goth section, and Lyra went to the green section.
 
-Night-
The girls and boys were at a new bar, Clover, and were drinking (they're old enough now). Ino and Sakura were glaring at Kari, and Sasuke and Janni were apparently having another fight. Janni and Sasuke had been having massive fights since Janni had played a prank on Sasuke.
“Lyra, Kari, Janni, why don't you guys try karaoke?” asked Kagome. “Sure” said Lyra. “OK” said Janni. “Over my dead body” said Kari. Lyra went first...
 
 
 

Livin' in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart
To all the possibilities
I know that something
Has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight... (etc)
 
After everyone clapped for Lyra, Janni sang next.
 

Livin in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare at my window
Dreaming of a could be
And if I end up happy
I would pray, I could break away
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you good-bye... (etc)
 
Sasuke's POV*3
(< >=Conscience)
Wow, she's good, wait, where did that come from? <From me, you conscience. > What! Janni's a big dobe*4. <Tsk, tsk, Sasuke, stop denying it. > Denying what? <Are you that stupid? > Huh? <*Sigh*, you'll figure it out soon, bye *leaves*. > Idiot!
 
Normal POV
After much persuading (bullying, teasing, threatening), Kari came up and sang.
 

Let's go back
Back to the beginning
Back to when the earth, sun, and stars were all aligned
`Cause perfect didn't feel so perfect... (etc)
 
After a few more drinks, the gang went home and went to bed.
 
 
*sensei-Teacher
*2chan-Friend
*3POV-point of view
*4dobe-idiot, dope, etc.