InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ How much Trouble Newcomers Make ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

-Spirit World-
While Kari, Lyra, and Janni were sleeping, they were being watched. Prince Koenma of the spirit world had been looking for a long time to get the jewel shards, and now he had found it. “Boten, get me the spirit detectives” said Koenma (Note: Koenma looks like a baby but he is really about 200 years old). Boten nodded and went through the portal.
 
-A few minutes later-
“Hey toddler, why did you send Boten to tell us that we had a new mission at 11:45 P.M!” Yelled Yusuke. “I'm not a toddler!” Koenma yelled back. The spirit detectives consisted of Yusuke, Kuabara, Kurama and Hiei. “OK, listen, do you guys know of the Shinkon no Tama?” asked Koenma. “Yes, Hiei and I tried to steal it a long time ago, but we were unfortunately stopped by its guardian, Kikyo,” said Kurama. “The Jewel is said to grant any wish and increase your power 10 times.” “Yes, but the priestess Kikyo died while saving the Jewel and the Jewel was shattered by the priestesses reincarnation. Your assignment is to help Kikyo's reincarnation and her companions collect the Jewel. You must also kill a hanyou named Naraku who is after the Jewel,” said Koenma. “Yusuke, Hiei, you must take Yukina and Keoko along.” Then Boten brought Keoko and Yukina, and then she pushed them all into a portal.
 
-In Feudal Japan-
It was dawn and the Yu Yu gang had no idea where to go. Suddenly they heard fighting and they decided to check it out. It turned out to be Lyra, Kari, and Janni doing early training, but the Yu Yu gang didn't know that. (Note: now do you see who I'm saving Lyra and Kari for?) “Thorn whip” yelled Lyra as she snagged Janni by the leg. “ Triple Slash” yelled Kari as she slash the whip with all 3 swords, and then she did hand signs and said “Dragon flame Jutsu!” Janni dodged the fire balled and yelled “Ice Sphere!” and fired at Kari. While the girls trained, the gang watched from the forest. “They are defiantly demon” said Hiei. “Whoa, I thought all girls were weak,” said Yusuke, who was rewarded with a hard knock on the head from Keoko. Suddenly, Kari threw 1 of her swords near Kuabara's head as she yelled, “Get out of there and show yourselves!” As the gang “got out of there”, Kurama noticed Lyra. She's pretty he thought. “Who are you?” asked Janni. “I'm Yusuke, these guys are Kuabara, Kurama, Hiei, Keoko, and Yukina.” Yusuke said. “I'm Janni Tashio, this is Lyra Uzumaki and Hikari Hyuga, Kari for short.” “Pleasure” said Lyra in a perky tone. Hiei winced at the too cheery voice while Kurama merely smiled (NOW do you see who I'm paring Lyra with?). “Whatever,” said Kari. Hiei glared at Kari while Kari glared back. Everyone's sweat dropped. “Oh, what kind of demon are you?” asked Lyra. “I'm half kitsue*, Hiei is a fire demon and Yukina, his sis, is a ice demoness. Everyone else is human.” Kurama replied, smiling. Lyra's voice is too cute he thought. “Oh, I'm a ice demon too!” exclaimed Janni to Yukina (see the start of a beautiful relationship?). “Lyra is a earth demon and I'm a half fire and half dark demon.” Kari said quietly (see who Kari's with?). Kari then glared at Hiei and said “What are you staring at, firecracker?” Hiei twitched and got the angry mark. (If you haven't figured out who Lyra and Kari are pared with, then you are the stupidest person known to man. CLIFFHANGER, MWAHAHA choke* -ahem- MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!)
 
-Konoha-
It was night and the girls were playing truth or dare. It was Janni's turn. “OK Janni, truth or dare?” asked Kagome. “Dare.” “I dare you to... kiss... Sasuke straight on the mouth!” Kagome yelled. Janni sighed and did so. After she did, Sasuke's face looked kinda like a tomato and Janni looked a little red. “OK, Lyra, truth or dare?” Sango asked after conferring with Kagome (dun dun DUN!). “Dare!” “OK, then...kiss...KURAMA!” Lyra turned red, but did so. After, Kurama's face was the same shade as his hair. “Kari, truth or dare?” both Sango and Kagome asked in unison. “Dare!” (Kari should of learned by now) “We dare you to... (Dun dun dun, what will the dare be? CLIFFHANGER!)
 
*kitsue-fox demon