InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shattered Glass ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Thank you everyone for your reviews!! Sorry it's short but I fear that my internet connection will go since there is a huge storm over here!

Thank You All For reveiwing


Shattered Glass
Chapter 11:

---

Three weeks after the incident with his parents and his god-for-saken brother Inuyasha had never let Kagome out of his site, just incase his father tried to pull a fast one and take Kagome away from him and try give her to Sesshomaru.

Though, what Inuyasha didn't know is that Sesshomaru and his father had already decided that Kagome would not become Sesshomaru's slave, but neither of his parents nor Sesshomaru felt like telling Inuyasha that because they found his actions very amusing. Every time someone came near Kagome he would glare at the back there heads while making sure that Kagome was a safe distance away from them. Though, Kagome was the only one who didn't seem to notice any of this happening, even Miroku and Sango noticed but decided to keep their mouths shut.

--
Now: Three weeks later
--

The early December air chilled the rain puddles from the night before, casting them in a thin layer of ice. The temperature dropped as small crystallized bits of rain fell from the sky, the first snow of December had arrived. Though the snow falling was unknown to the girl that was fast asleep, until the door burst open, startling the sleeping girl.

"Kagome! Wake up! It's snowing!" Sango said as she rushed through Inuyasha's room over to where Kagome was sleeping by herself.

"Shh..I'm sleeping." Kagome said as she dug her face deeper into her pillow, and fell back asleep. Seeing this Sango got slightly annoyed, but then a smirk crossed her features as she whispered in her ear. "Kagome, Inuyasha's gone we can't find him, we think someone hurt him." Upon hearing this Kagome's eyes shot opened.

"What happened is he ok?" Kagome asked worriedly now fully awake, as Sango chuckled at her.

"Oh I don't really know I mean, he is with Miroku..." Sango trailed off as she watched Kagome glare at her. 'I knew that would wake her up, because I know she has a crush on him' Sango thought as Kagome continued to glare at her.

"You did that on purpose didn't you!!" Kagome accused Sango.

"No of course not! I would never do that." Sango said putting a fake expression on her face, reminding Kagome of Miroku.

"You've been hanging out with Miroku to much." Kagome mumbled as she got some clothes and headed to the bathroom, but not before hearing Sango shout " I heard that!"

Fifteen minutes later Kagome emerged from the bathroom fully dress, she was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt with a cross-stitch V- neck. Turning she saw Sango sitting on the bed waiting for her.

"Finally you took forever!" Sango exaggerated

"What are you talking about! I only took 15minutes tops! Now what was so important that you woke me up for?" Kagome asked eyeing Sango

"IT"S SNOWING!!!" Sango said happily

"Snowing?" Kagome asked somewhat skeptical.

"Yea look!" Sango said as she grabbed a hold of the sleeve of Kagome's shirt and pulled her to the window, and sure enough small snowflakes were falling from the sky.

"wow" Kagome said quietly

"Ha and you thought I woke you up for nothing! If I didn't wake you up you would have missed the snow!" Sango said triumphantly

"Yea thanks Sango." Kagome said as she watched the snow fall from the clouds.

"Well lets' go downstairs, the guys made a fire in the fire place and are watching a movie or that's what they were doing when I left." Sango told Kagome

"Alright lets go." Kagome said as she followed Sango out the door. Upon entering they saw Inuyasha arguing with Sesshomaru.

"Shh..let's not interrupts them who knows what would happen if we did." Sango said as they made their way down the rest of the stairs and joined Miroku on the couch who was watching the two in front of him bicker back and fourth.

"Hi Miroku." Kagome said as she sat at the end of the couch and Sango sat next to her in the middle while Miroku sat at the other end by Sango.

"What are they fighting about this time?" Sango whispered to Miroku.

"Sesshomaru brought home a human girl, we think that it is his slave, but then Inuyasha accused Sesshomaru of trying to get Kagome as his slave while he got stuck with the slave that Sesshomaru brought home it's rather amusing." Miroku said loud enough for Sango to hear as well as Kagome. Upon hearing this Kagome's face tinted red before saying to Miroku and Sango. "Why would he do that?"

" Well it started three weeks ago when Inuyasha's father tried to get Inuyasha to give you to Sesshomaru, because apparently since Inuyasha didn't want a slave he and Sesshomaru didn't have one he decided to give you to Sesshomaru. Inuyasha didn't want you to go to Sesshomaru so Inuyasha just left saying that he wasn't going to give you to Sesshomaru. So now since Sesshomaru brought home someone Inuyasha thinks that Sesshomaru is trying to get you as his slave while he pawns the other girl on Inuyasha." Miroku explained

"How come I didn't know that?" Kagome asked questionably

"Inuyasha told us not to tell you, we found out from his father, but Inuyasha didn't want to worry you." Sango replied.

"But why would that worry me?" Kagome said

"Well Sesshomaru isn't as nice as Inuyasha's is, he can be a real ass sometimes, but when he is he is worse then Inuyasha and I don't think that Inuyasha would want you near Sesshomaru for that reason and probably others but we're not going to go there." Miroku and Sango replied.

"Oh" Kagome said a faint blush present on her cheeks as her, Miroku, and Sango listened to the argument.

"If you would listen for a split second moron you might be able to listen to what I am saying." Sesshomaru said calmly

"I don't care what you have to say!" Inuyasha yelled "I already told father no, and that answer is not changing"

"Listen you dolt! Father sent me out to get my own slave, not a slave for you for myself, and if you would have stayed around longer you would have known that three weeks ago!" Sesshomaru said in a calmly raised voice.

"Huh?" Inuyasha froze in mid-sentance.

"You heard me. I shall not repeat myself, nor stoop to your level of stupidity" Sesshomaru said as he calmly walked from the room to the kitchen.

"HEY!" Inuyasha yelled back at him once he realized what Sesshomaru had implied.

"You know Inuyasha you really need to learn to control your temper." Miroku said knowingly

"Shut up." Inuyasha said just as he realized that Kagome was with them. Someone clearing their throat interrupted what Inuyasha from saying anything else as they turned around to see Inutaisho, Sesshomaru, and a girl who the group thought as Sesshomaru's new slave.

"Everyone I would like you all to meet Rin, Sesshomaru's new slave." Inutaisho said kindly gesturing to the girl standing next to Sesshomaru.

END!

A/N I am so sorry I said I would update yesterday but I couldn't there was a family emergency after I woke up that I had to attend to! I am also sorry that this is short but that is because of the storm that is here and I am afraid that my internet connection will be terminated if I don't post this soon!!! Read and Review Please

QUESTION:
Should I make Rin be a little girl or should I make her about the same age as Sango and Kagome? If I make Rin the same age as Sango and Kagome then she will end up being Sesshomaru's mate..but tell me which one you would rather have!!!