InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She's Like The Wind / The Power of Love ❯ Under the Full Moon ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: InuYasha still isn't mine…
 
 
Chapter 13: Under the Full Moon ( ^~^ Warning: Contains Lemon (and it starts now))
 
Kagome had trouble getting to sleep the previous night; worry of what was to come kept her awake. She finally drifted off wrapped in InuYasha's arms, with him rubbing her belly in those soothing circular motions with his thumb and palm as he nuzzled her neck from behind.
 
Kagome woke up the next morning, with his arms still wrapped around her. Worried that today might literally be the first day of the rest of their lives; she rolled over to face InuYasha and met amber eyes looking lovingly at her.
 
InuYasha reached forward to give Kagome a soft kiss. She had already decided how she wanted to spend the morning, if not the rest of the day. With one hand Kagome reached up to stroke an ear, and the other she reached to stroke the erection InuYasha usually woke up with. He closed his eyes and growled at the sensations his love was creating.
 
His ear lost contact with her hand when Kagome started to trail kisses down his chest and abdomen, to once again land nipping and teasing at his erection. She gently fondled his sac with one hand as the other traced up and down his member. Pulling the tip into her mouth, she alternating twirled her tongue around it and sucked. InuYasha just closed his eyes as his chest continued to rumble. It wasn't long before he was panting.
 
“Oh, Kami….Kagome don't stop…Oh Kagomeeeeee!” InuYasha's body bucked and he ruptured as she took in as much of him as she could, grasping what wouldn't fit with her hands. She gently massaged up and down until he had finally settled back down to earth, and then crawled back up alongside him to reach up and massage his ear once again.
 
“Good morning, InuYasha. I love you.”
 
“Keh. Thank you, Kagome. I love you, too,” InuYasha whispered as he reached over to fondle her breasts, and leaned in to kiss her, this time probing with his tongue. Kagome willingly gave him access, and InuYasha battled her tongue as his hand trailed down her body, stopping to tease her belly button on the way to her warm and waiting center.
 
InuYasha pulled away from her mouth to nuzzle her ear, dipping his tongue in as his finger dipped in down below. His mouth then trailed down to her breast, which he sucked in and tickled with his tongue as he stroked the other with his free hand. Stopping to give attention again to her navel, InuYasha had finally landed where Kagome had been patiently waiting for him to arrive. Warm and wet, he teased her by gently licking her until he finally parted her with his fingers and drove in with his tongue.
 
Kagome gasped and arched her back in response. InuYasha had started flicking her clit in rhythm with a claw as he dove into her in agonizingly slow motion with his tongue. He then switched to sucking and thumping her clit with his tongue while he drove his fingers into her, gently scraping her warm walls with his claws.
 
“Inu…Inu…InuYasha…don't…don't… ;don't stop,” she pleaded.
 
InuYasha had no intention of stopping. He increased his speed and the pressure until she had wrapped her legs around his neck and had pulled herself off of the floor, her body going into spasms as she came. Removing his fingers, he dove back in with his tongue, drinking the juices that flowed out of her. As she had done for him, he continued to gently lick until her body had finished its release.
 
Licking his fingers clean, he slid back up next to her and kissed her again.
 
“Wow!” was all she had to say as she reached up and started to massage his ear once again.
 
When InuYasha was ready again, Kagome rolled over on her back and guided him into her. She massaged both ears as he started a slow and torturous rhythm, both hands on her breasts. Wanting him to drive harder, she sped up the stroking of his ears. InuYasha got the message. He slid his hands down and cupped her bottom, pulling her up off the ground. He hated losing the contact of her hands on his ears, but he needed to be more upright to do this. On his knees, he pulled his torso up straight, bringing Kagome with him. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Not able to reach his ears, she did the next best thing and started stroking his mark in rhythm with him. Knowing he had a good grip on her, she then took her other hand and started stroking the mark she had left on his forearm. InuYasha waited until he was sure she was ready to explode and then filled her as they came together.
 
“Oi, Kagome…that…that was...”
 
Incredible,” Kagome finished for him.
 
“Keh,” InuYasha was still holding her with her legs wrapped around his waist. He didn't want to let her go. He leaned over and kissed her breast as Kagome sighed in pleasure.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Koga had thought of meeting InuYasha and Kagome that morning, but heard the sounds emanating from the hut and turned around.
 
“Again?! How does he do it!” was all Koga could think as he walked away.
 
Coming towards him were Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba, who apparently had the same idea as Koga. As he passed them he said, “Don't bother - they're busy.”
 
Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba came to a halt. They didn't have to go any closer to hear the moans and occasional screams coming from the hut.
 
Sajjanneba looked at Sesshomaru, “Again? How do a hanyou and human have such stamina?”
 
Sesshomaru looked at her and replied, “Their mating took five days.”
 
“Five days!?” She exclaimed.
 
“Yes, and my brother is only half Inu,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“Oh…” Sajjanneba looked towards the hut in wonder as she considered the implications.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
InuYasha and Kagome finally joined the others mid-afternoon. They were hungry, and the plans to deal with Naraku's impending attack needed to be discussed once last time. Once every possibility they could think of had been considered, they ate in silence, waiting for night to fall.
 
They had decided to walk to the outskirts of town up to the hill that overlooked the village for the battle. It was open and would have a good line of vision for all. Jaken was muttering under his breath. He and Ah-Uhn had been assigned to work with Miroku. Between them, they should be able to kill any of Naraku's poisonous insects that were sent to deter his use of the wind tunnel. While Miroku wasn't certain of Jaken's reliability in helping him with the Staff of Two Heads, he did remember the tiger youkai that Ah-Uhn had reduced to cinders.
 
They arranged themselves at the area that was flat on the top of the hill, waiting. InuYasha and Kagome in the middle, flanked by Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba on one side, Kirara and Sango next to Miroku and Ah-Uhn, with Jaken perched on Ah-Uhn's back on the other. The wolves and wolf demons along with the other dozen or so demons that had come continued the lines out in both directions.
 
InuYasha grasped Kagome's hand and nodded to their right. Kikyou was coming up the hill toward the waiting warriors. They did not know what she intended since she had not participated in their plans. She had been invited, but chose not to come. She had a sneer on her face as she looked at InuYasha holding Kagome's hand. How foolish they were to be out here to face Naraku when Kagome was helpless, and InuYasha soon would be.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Just before the sun dipped down into the horizon, Naraku appeared. He had Kanna and Kagura both protected in his barrier with him. The demons that had accompanied him spread out along his flanks. It looked like only lower class demons had joined him. Naraku's eyes opened wide when he realized that most of the upper class demons he had invited to join him were there - on the other side.
 
“Kukukukuku. I see you've joined my enemies. No matter, I was going to destroy you anyway after my victory. InuYasha, I can't believe you are foolishly out here with your helpless mate. I will wait to watch you turn into a mortal before we kill you all. You can not defeat me and my minions, even with the pitiful help you have,” Naraku gloated.
 
The sun dropped out of sight and the full moon started its path up into the night sky. Naraku waited…and waited…and waited. Soon the hill was almost as bright as day as the brilliant moonlight spilled across it - and InuYasha was still a hanyou.
 
“Kagura! What is the meaning of this! You said InuYasha becomes human the night of the full moon!” Naraku demanded.
 
Kagura was trying to hide a smile, “I…I don't know…I thought it was the night of the full moon. It might have been the night before or after - you know how hard it is to really tell…”
 
Koga took the cue and yelled, “Hey mutt-face! Is that why you didn't come out of that hut last night?”
 
InuYasha just smirked.
 
Naraku was now raving, “Last night, LAST NIGHT! I can't wait another whole month! Everything was planned! Everyone is here! No matter, the miko is helpless and you'll spend all of your time trying to protect her! Atttaaaaaaaack!”
 
The demons that had accompanied Naraku attacked. InuYasha drew Tetsusaiga, which was glowing pink again, and blew away the first couple of hundred that approached with the Wind Scar. His companions were yelling, “Leave some for us!” as they charged.
 
Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba were fighting side by side. Sesshomaru was cutting demons down right and left with Tokijin. Sajjanneba was armed with a sword in her right hand, and a long-bladed knife in the other. She was very skilled with both.
 
Sango was on Kirara's back, sailing through the demons as they came at her, hacking them to pieces as she hurled her giant boomerang to the cries of “Hiraikotsu!”
 
Jaken and Ah-Uhn were actually working well with Miroku. As soon as Miroku started to remove the prayer beads from his hand, the Saimyoushou had appeared. Jaken and Ah-Uhn fried the nasty insects as they flew towards Miroku, and then Miroku was able to draw the demons following after them into his hand.
 
It didn't seem like any time at all before all of Naraku's demons had either been killed or had run away. All that was left was Naraku along with Kanna and Kagura under the barrier. They and Kikyou still had no idea of Kagome's power - she hadn't had much to do while the others wiped out the opposing force. It had previously been decided that she would not act until she had to.
 
A few of InuYasha's group had scratches and bruises, but no one was seriously injured.
 
Naraku was looking at the group standing before him once again, and was starting to realize if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
 
“InuYasha!! I'm going to have to kill you and your bitch myself!” Naraku screamed in frustration.
 
“Bitch! Who're you calling bitch!” InuYasha yelled back, waving Tetsusaiga at him.
 
Kagome reached up and tapped InuYasha on the shoulder, “Hey, InuYasha?”
 
“Yea?”
 
“I'm the mate of an Inu-hanyou, aren't I?” Kagome asked.
 
“Keh…you mean you don't mind him calling you a …”
 
“Bitch? Naw…I'm your bitch, aren't I?”
 
“Well, ok then,” InuYasha settled down.
 
Everyone else just shook their head and grinned at the exchange in the middle of the battle.
 
InuYasha decided it was time to bring down the barrier. He warned everyone to stay back as he took a step forward, gripped Tetsusaiga with both hands and closed his eyes to concentrate. Only his immediate group had witnessed before what was about to happen. As he stood before them, the blade of Tetsusaiga turned deep red.
 
He opened his eyes and yelled, “Wind Scar!” as he shattered the barrier, leaving its inhabitants in the open unprotected.
 
Kagura wasn't stupid; she threw down a feather and took to the air, leaving Kanna standing by Naraku.
 
“Kukukuku. You can't do that again. You already know what happens to your Wind Scar as long as Kanna has her mirror. And your bitch can't do anything about it since she's been stripped of her powers,” Naraku was gloating again.
 
He knew from experience that Kagome's use of sacred arrows was the only attack that could not be deflected by the mirror, but since her arrows would no longer be sacred, he wasn't worried.
 
Kagome finally stepped up. The power flared around her as she notched an arrow in her bow. Without saying a word, she aimed and shot straight at Kanna's mirror. The arrow entered the mirror and completely disappeared right before the mirror shattered into a thousand pieces, flying out of Kanna's hands. Kanna turned and ran.
 
The looks on Naraku and Kikyou's faces were priceless. Naraku's eyes opened wide, and Kikyou's clay jaw almost hit the ground. They had both assumed that Kagome was weak and useless.
 
Well, you know what they say about the word assume: It makes an ASS of U and ME. Boy, had they proven that to be true.
 
To rub it in, InuYasha reached over and held Kagome's hand. The others didn't just feel the power that flowed between them; even in the bright moonlight it was visible. Once again, they glowed.
 
Naraku was screaming at Kagura, “What are you waiting for! Attack them!”
 
“Dance of Blades!” yelled Kagura as she waved her fan.
 
Her victims giggled as the wind blades passed by - they tickled.
 
Sango was on Kirara's back again and they heard “Hiraikotsu!” as the boomerang sailed by, narrowly missing Kagura. Kagura just grinned and sailed away, leaving Naraku all alone.
 
Naraku wasn't giving up yet. He was still more powerful than any of his opponents. He yelled, “You can't defeat me - I have most of the Sacred Jewel, and soon it will be complete!”
 
Kagome finally spoke, “Yes, it will be.”
 
She pulled the bottle that contained the fused shard she carried and dumped it into her hand. Holding it on her open palm, one hand under the other with her arms outstretched, she started to concentrate. They all watched in amazement as her piece of the Sacred Jewel headed straight toward Naraku.
 
“It's mine! It's all mine!” Naraku yelled with glee.
 
His joy didn't last long.
 
Kikyou had finally come to her senses and run up to Naraku, planning to keep her promise to cast him to hell with the jewel. She had to do something to show up her reincarnation. As she reached his side, she realized the now complete jewel in his grasp was starting to glow. Looking towards Kagome, Kikyou realized that Kagome was removing all of Naraku's malice from the jewel from across the hilltop. Naraku started to scream as he was purified along with the jewel until all that was left was the thief Onigumo holding the complete jewel, which was now immune to his evil.
 
Kagome finally yelled at Kikyou, “So what are you waiting for! I thought you were going to send him to hell!”
 
Kikyou grabbed Onigumo, who was still clinging to the jewel, and opened up the ground under her as she had done so long ago to InuYasha when she tried to drag him to hell. Onigumo screamed and grabbed hold of Kikyou, dragging her down with him. Everyone watched in silence as the ground swallowed them up. The jewel was banished to the eternity of hell as Sounga had been before it, where no one in the living world would be able to use it again.
 
Everyone was startled out of their silence as Kagome's body flew into the air. They watched in fascination as her body writhed with spasms and then finally fell to the earth. InuYasha ran to her side and pulled her head into his lap.
 
“Kagome, Kagome…are you OK?” asked a frantic InuYasha.
 
Kagome didn't speak at first - her head felt like it was about to split open. Then she said, “Kiss me.”
 
InuYasha gladly obliged and leaned over to kiss her. Kagome wrapped her arms around him and held on until she had to pull away for air.
 
“Thanks. I'm better now. That was the part of my soul that Kikyou was using. It returned as she fell into hell with Onigumo. She says that she is sorry, sorry that she ever doubted you. It's over.”
 
InuYasha picked Kagome up and kissed her again as everyone looked on.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Miroku's knees buckled from under him as he realized what Kagome had said. Pulling off his prayer beads, he looked to find that the wind tunnel was indeed gone. He jumped up and ran over to Sango and kissed her hard. Sango was so surprised that she didn't have time to hit him, then she relaxed and responded. When he finally pulled away from her he said, “We can get married now.”
 
Sango just grinned and pulled him into another kiss. Kirara mewed her approval.
 
It must have been contagious. Sesshomaru was watching the others only to discover himself being pulled in by Sajjanneba. Sesshomaru was startled; after all he was supposed to be the dominant one, not the female!
 
She turned him loose and said sadly, “I'm…I'm sorry. I thought you felt the same way after the time we've spent together. I…I'll leave.”
 
Sesshomaru grabbed her arm as she started to turn away. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in as he kissed her.
 
When he released her he said, “I know you no longer have any family. I was going to ask you if you would like to come home with me.”
 
Sajjanneba said yes as she wrapped her arms around the Demon Lord, and nuzzled him under his chin in submission.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
The other demons that had come decided it was time to go home. Most just drifted away, glad that Naraku was gone and would no longer be a threat.
 
Koga and his pack members came up to say goodbye. With Naraku gone, he could finally settle down. He intended to go north to find Ayame. She was strong and would make a good mate. Kagome thanked him for their help and kissed him, Ginta, and Hakkaku on the cheek before they sped away as the golden rays of the sun filled the sky.
 
Finally all that were left were InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba along with Jaken and Ah-Uhn.
 
Sango ran to Kagome and hugged her, “It's over! Miroku and I are getting married!”
 
Kagome just grinned as she responded, “It's about time.”
 
InuYasha agreed, “Keh.”
 
Looking around, InuYasha realized the human's adrenaline was starting to run low and they were about ready to pass out.
 
InuYasha announced, “We need to go back to the village and let these weak humans get some fucking sleep. They're exhausted.”
 
InuYasha swooped Kagome up in his arms and started back. Kirara transformed so that the monk and demon slayer could ride her back down the trail.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
After they had taken turns telling Kaede about the battle, Miroku announced that he wanted to marry Sango as soon as possible. Sango slapped him out of habit as he reached towards her bottom.
 
Kagome had relayed what happened with Kikyou. Kaede was relieved that her sister was no longer walking the earth as the undead, and that her stolen soul was back where it belonged. It was probably just as well that her clay body had been dragged into hell with Onigumo - with no remains an abomination like that created by Urasue could never be repeated.
 
As hungry as they were exhausted, Kaede passed each of them a bowl of stew she had waiting. Too tired to go any further, InuYasha pulled Kagome into him as they curled up on a mat on the floor. Miroku and Sango followed suit. Sesshomaru and Sajjanneba went outside to find a more comfortable place to rest. Jaken was already with Ah-Uhn back down by the river, snoozing in the warm sun.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
As she lay sleeping in InuYasha's arms, Kagome had a strange dream. She dreamed that a beautiful warrior priestess had come to her to thank her for purifying the jewel and setting her soul at rest. Because Kagome had made no wish when she purified the jewel, the well would remain open as long as she lived and had family that resided on the other side. Kagome smiled as she drifted off into a deeper, dreamless sleep.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
They awoke in time for supper. Fortunately, Kaede had been expecting them to wake up famished after everything they had been through. She had more of the hot and filling stew ready - this time they emptied her pot.
 
Miroku and Sango were excitedly discussing wedding plans when Sesshomaru turned to InuYasha and said, “Little Brother, I need to speak with you alone.”
 
InuYasha replied, “Keh.”
 
InuYasha was puzzled by the seriousness in Sesshomaru's voice. Out of habit, he led him towards the Sacred Tree in order to speak with him.
 
Sesshomaru finally broke the silence that had traveled with them to the tree, “I wish to take Sajjanneba as my mate.”
 
InuYasha just grinned, but waited for Sesshomaru to continue, “Because you are the only family I have, you must approve her and then inspect and record our marks after the ritual is complete.”
 
InuYasha nodded in response and replied, “I saw Sajjanneba in battle by your side. She is brave and has proven her strength in the number of demons she killed. I also saw her kill more than one demon that was trying to sneak up on you from behind; she is loyal. I waive the test of strength and loyalty.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded in acknowledgement so InuYasha continued, grinning this time, “I can also smell her innocence, so she has been with no other, and I can tell by that kiss she planted on you she wants no other. I find her acceptable for you to take as your mate.”
 
If he hadn't known better, InuYasha would have thought Sesshomaru sighed in relief. Sesshomaru was just amazed that InuYasha had been able to speak a complete statement without any foul language.
 
They walked in silence back to the others.
 
When they reached the hut, InuYasha found Kagome waiting for him. He could feel her anxiety, “What is it Kagome? What's wrong?” InuYasha asked.
 
“I…I want to see if the well works. I want to see if I can go home to my mother,” She said softly.
 
InuYasha could tell this wouldn't wait. He turned to Sesshomaru, “Sesshomaru, I'm going to take Kagome and see if we can go to her home. If it works, we will probably stay the night so she can visit with her family. If not…” He didn't finish - he didn't want to see Kagome cut off from her mother. In fact, he would miss her kind and gentle mother as well.
 
Sesshomaru nodded his understanding and replied, “I have things to tend to with Sajjanneba, so I will see you when you return.”
 
Sajjanneba was waiting nearby for him, and stepped forward when she heard her name. As Kagome and InuYasha were walking away, they heard her squeal in delight. They looked back to see Sesshomaru caught up in a very passionate kiss.
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha, “What was that all about?”
 
InuYasha had a smirk on his face and reached over to grasp her hand as they were walking, “You know when Sesshomaru asked to speak with me alone?”
 
“Yea.”
 
“He told me he wanted to take her as his mate but had to have my approval since I am his only family member. I have to also inspect and record their marks like he did ours afterwards.”
 
Kagome grinned, “So when do you think he will take her?”
 
“Probably ten minutes after we set foot back in his castle. We need to go anyway to pick up Shippou.”
 
They found themselves standing next to the well. InuYasha picked Kagome up and she held her breath as they jumped.