InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She's Like The Wind / The Power of Love ❯ Intimate Disclosures ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: (deep sigh)…InuYasha still belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
 
Chapter 15: Intimate Discussions
 
 
As they came through the doors Kagome was nearly knocked off her feet as Shippou landed in her arms. Rin was right behind him and wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru (well, his leg since that is all she could really reach) as she welcomed her Lord home. When Rin realized they had a guest, she pulled back and bowed politely to her. Shippou just jumped on InuYasha's shoulder and told him it was about time they came back. Sajjanneba just watched the entire exchange in amusement. Sesshomaru didn't have to call for Kanti - he was also watching the reunion and waiting for his mate to join him for their instructions. Shippou and Rin had run through the halls letting everyone know Lord Sesshomaru was home, and InuYasha and Kagome were with him.
 
Sesshomaru introduced Sajjanneba to Kanti and Tonika and the two children, and asked Tonika to show Kagome and InuYasha back to the suite they used before, and to prepare one for Sajjanneba. He also asked that the kitchen be alerted that they would all be dining after everyone had a chance to clean off the dust of travel. Tonika led the group away to the excited chattering of the two children.
 
Kanti followed Sesshomaru to his study to inform him of the events that occurred during his absence. As Sesshomaru anticipated, there were indeed those who thought to attack while he was away. While Kanti had been alert to any possible problems, it was Shippou who saw the intended attackers as he was playing hide and seek with Rin in the gardens. The intruders tried to come through the woods surrounding the castle. Knowing they could not be there without inside help, Shippou had led Rin into the house under the guise of being hungry and taken her straight to Tonika before he went and found Kanti to alert him. Even though he was just a child, Kanti had worked enough with Shippou to know that he was very observant and that he took his assignment to guard Rin seriously. He sent him to join Rin and Tonika before going to deal with the problem. He called in his personal unit that he knew had unquestionable loyalty and the intruders were dispatched of before they reached the house. They also ratted out the two perimeter guards that Kanti had been suspicious of, but had no proof of any traitorous activity. Those two disappeared and would bother no one again. Kanti was as ruthless as Sesshomaru when it came to those who betrayed him or his Lord.
 
The two guards apparently had one person on the inside staff intending to take over with them, who had been assigned to kill Rin. The confused weasel youkai found not one, but two Rins with Tonika. Overconfident as so many others had been that night, he thought that Tonika had no real power and that Shippou was just a child who was no threat so murdering Rin would be a piece of cake. As the weasel hesitated one second too long trying to determine which was the real Rin, Shippou and Tonika hit him with their foxfire from opposing sides. He was screaming from his burns as he was dragged outside and joined his two conspirators in their demise.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Shippou was disappointed that Kagome needed to kick him out of their suite so she and InuYasha could take a bath. He had been catching her up on everything that had happened, including his training with Kanti and helping to save Rin from the intruders. He brightened up though when Kagome produced a package of pocky out of her backpack. However, she would not let go of it.
 
“Shippou?” Kagome asked quietly.
 
Uh-oh - had she heard what happened? Shippou's eyes opened wide as he answered, “Keh?”
 
Kagome nearly giggled, but she was trying to be serious, “You know you are not supposed to eat more than one or two of these, right?”
 
Uh-oh - she had heard. Shippou dropped his head and sighed, “Yes.”
 
“You promise that you and Rin will not do anything like you did before again, right? Now you hopefully understand why you are not supposed to have more than a couple at a time? We understand the staff was not very happy with you and Rin running through the castle all night, and you setting some of the tapestries on fire. It's a good thing Lord Sesshomaru wasn't here because he probably would have given you fifty lashes, and if I'd been here I would have had to spank you. Do I make myself clear?”
 
Shippou tried to make himself look as forlorn as possible, “Keh.”
 
“By the way, I'm proud of you for helping save Rin, but I still can't have you running the halls all night, OK?”
 
Shippou looked a little brighter and said, “OK, I won't do it again.”
 
Kagome turned loose of the package and Shippou went to find Rin.
 
Kagome locked the door behind him and turned to InuYasha, “Ready for a bath?”
 
“Keh.”
 
Kagome just grinned as she pulled off her clothes and headed to that wonderful perpetual warm bath. She used to have the hardest time getting InuYasha to take a bath, especially in warm water, but he didn't seem to mind at all now - at least not if she was with him. Knowing they were expected shortly for dinner, they refrained themselves to just scrubbing each and then soaking for a few minutes before they had to get out and get dressed.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
After Kanti had informed Lord Sesshomaru of everything that had happened in his absence, he finally decided it was time to ask about Shippou, “My Lord, I wish to request a favor.”
 
Sesshomaru looked up - Kanti had never before asked him for anything.
 
He nodded and Kanti continued, “I wish to ask InuYasha and Kagome if Shippou may remain here with us for a while longer. He is doing well in his training, and Rin enjoys having someone closer to her age to play with. He has done well in helping to guard her as well as be her companion. As you know, our own kits have all matured and moved on and Tonika and I enjoy looking after him and helping him hone his skills. He did tell me it was InuYasha's suggestion that he come to me for guidance since InuYasha and Kagome know nothing of Kitsune powers.”
 
He then took a deep breath, hoping he was not overstepping his bounds as he continued, “And it looks like you may be preoccupied and not have as much time for Rin as you have had in the past. Where did you find the beautiful Inu-youkai?”
 
Sesshomaru actually raised an eyebrow; however Kanti had been running his staff as well as been his closest advisor for many years. He should have known he would immediately pick up on the attraction he had for Sajjanneba.
 
“You may ask InuYasha and Kagome, but do not be disappointed if they deny you. However, they do seem to have the kitsune's best interests at heart, so they may allow Shippou to stay with you. You may decide when to approach them about it. I would also be certain to include the kitsune since he has taken on some traits from my brother - he may not react well if you decide this without him.”
 
Sesshomaru then continued, “Sajjanneba appeared at the village InuYasha protects with the intent of killing him.”
 
Kanti looked surprised and asked, “And she's still alive?”
 
Sesshomaru nodded as he continued, “Apparently this was one of Naraku's favorite ways of attacking InuYasha. He appeared as InuYasha and killed her entire clan, leaving her alive and telling her to remember his name. InuYasha could smell the blood from her wounds when she attacked so he refused to fight her. Kagome stopped her.”
 
“How was InuYasha certain it was a trick, and how did Kagome stop her?” Kanti inquired.
 
“Have you ever wondered how the last remaining demon slayer ended up as part of my brother's pack?”
 
Kanti nodded - he had been curious how the oddball bunch had been assembled.
 
“Naraku hired slayers from her village to come to the castle, where he was impersonating the lord, to slay a demon. While they were there, Naraku sent a hoard of demons to wipe out the entire slayer village. He then ensnared her younger brother and used him to kill the rest of the group at his castle. When Sango survived, he had one of those puppet monstrosities that he used inform him of the demise of the village and made sure she knew that it was InuYasha. He imbedded a jewel shard in her back to suppress her pain and led her to him. She seemed to be besting him, so Naraku left. He did not realize that InuYasha could tell she was soaked in her own blood and was refusing to really fight her. She realized her mistake later when they took her with them. When they caught up with Naraku he admitted it all. Since she was the last of her village and wished revenge, they took care of her and then asked her to join them. It was shortly after that incident that Kagome became so enraged at the pain Naraku had caused that she destroyed Naraku's body with one of her arrows. InuYasha told me that she even purified the miasma that surrounded them that should have killed them all.”
 
Kanti's face showed his surprise but was silent so Sesshomaru continued, “Naraku did almost exactly the same thing with the wolf pack. Kagura had already killed off the wolf demons that had been lured to Naraku's castle when InuYasha arrived. She made it look like InuYasha had murdered his pack and Koga attacked in his rage. InuYasha was seriously injured because he refused to fight and was trying to reason with him. When Kagura thought InuYasha was dead, she told Koga the truth as she planned to slay him for his jewel shards, along with Kagome and the others. Apparently the threat against Kagome was enough to bring InuYasha to his feet, and he and Kagome together were able to drive her away, and then save Koga from the poisonous fake shard embedded in his arm.”
 
Sesshomaru had learned quite a lot about the group in his time in their village.
 
Kanti was amazed at everything he was hearing, and finally said, “So when Sajjanneba showed up injured attacking InuYasha…”
 
“InuYasha surmised that it was another of Naraku's plots. Kagome stopped her from hurting herself further or any of the others.”
 
“How…” Kanti asked in amazement.
 
“Apparently she started practicing to channel and control her extra energy and power as soon as they got back. From what they told me, she just put up her hand and said `Stop' and Sajjanneba fell to the ground unconscious. They then took Sajjanneba in to care for her, and that was when I arrived back at the village. I had to help restrain her when she awakened until everything was explained and she understood that InuYasha had not murdered her pack and his group would not harm her. She stayed to help fight against Naraku and his demons. She is very adept with a blade.”
 
Kanti finally asked the question that was nagging at him, “So you intend to take her as your mate?”
 
“Yes. InuYasha has given his approval and will stay to officially record our marks. I will wish for you to act as witness as you did for Kagome and InuYasha.”
 
Kanti grinned - it was about time, “I will be honored. When do you intend to start the ritual?”
 
Sesshomaru replied, “We require rest. Neither of us has had any real sleep since the week before the battle, and the last two days have been on the road. I have no intention of allowing my little brother best me because we are tired.”
 
Kanti bowed as he replied, “I understand.”
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Though they could still all use a good night's sleep, everyone looked much better at dinner. Sajjanneba was stunning in the beautiful kimono of royal blue and white she had been provided, her long hair shining and pulled into a long, flowing ponytail. Shippou and Rin were chatting quietly with each other. Kagome just smiled as she watched them. She and InuYasha were both proud of the way he had helped to protect Rin when the castle was attacked. They were also pleased to see that Kanti and Tonika had been invited to join them for dinner. As staff, they usually dined separately when guests were present, but often joined Sesshomaru and Rin when they were alone. Now that the others were considered part of the pack rather than guests, they gladly joined them.
 
Kanti and Tonika told them of Shippou's escapades since he had come to the castle, and of the things he was learning from the two of them. They almost sounded like proud parents. Shippou was generally very respectful of them, though he did occasionally fold his arms and reply, “Keh.”
 
When the last of the dishes had been cleared away, Sajjanneba asked Kagome if she could speak with her alone. Kagome nodded and followed her out of the dining room.
 
Sajjanneba led Kagome to the sitting room of her suite and closed the door. She was flushed when she turned towards her and asked her to sit, “Kagome, I understand if you do not wish to discuss this with me, but I have something I wish to ask.”
 
Kagome nodded for her to continue.
 
“I understand your mating lasted for five days.”
 
Kagome blushed but didn't stop her.
 
Sajjanneba continued, “What did you do? How did you do it? Not just that, we could hear you in the hut at the village and you seemed to enjoy it. I had always been taught that mating was simply something that had to be done in order to appease the male and to have offspring. I heard your cries - you didn't want him to stop.”
 
Kagome's face was the color of InuYasha's firerat again - she knew she had been loud in order to frustrate Kikyou. She hadn't thought about the rest of the group hearing them. She was wondering if she would be having a similar discussion with Sango when they got back.
 
Kagome took a deep breath and replied, “You really want to know. You want to know the details.”
 
Sajjanneba blushed further but nodded, so Kagome launched into a description of the things that she had done to please InuYasha, and the things she had helped show him to please her. Sajjanneba was especially interested in when Kagome was on top - she had been pondering how to mark Sesshomaru so that his missing arm wouldn't be a hindrance. Kagome had also explained that her mark was on InuYasha's forearm because she didn't have fangs to break through his tough skin. InuYasha had broken the skin for her then presented his forearm for her to complete the job. Sajjanneba would not have that problem. Kagome also showed InuYasha's mark to her. Sajjanneba was fascinated that Kagome had been marked by both his human and Inu sides, the Inu marking her with the crescent moon and his human half marking her with the Kanji for “first” and “only.” Sajjanneba felt much better when Kagome said good night and went down the corridor to her quarters.
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
Once Kagome and Sajjanneba had left the dining room, Sesshomaru requested that InuYasha come to his study. He closed the door behind him and went over to his desk; pulling out the same journal he had recorded InuYasha's and Kagome's mating information in.
 
He brought it over to the table near the fireplace and asked that InuYasha sit down.
 
“I'm sure you recognize this as the journal I recorded your marks in. Before you started the ritual, I had also recorded the fact that I had given you permission and the reasons why. I need for you to do the same.”
 
Sesshomaru stopped - InuYasha's mother had died when he was very small, he wasn't certain he could read or write. He wasn't sure how to ask him without embarrassing him.
 
InuYasha seemed to understand why he hesitated, “It's OK - I can read and write. My mother taught me some, but Kagome has been teaching all of us whenever things were slow. I haven't had the education you did, but I think I can write down what you are asking.”
 
InuYasha took the journal from him and recorded the place and date, and his reasons for giving permission for Sesshomaru to take Sajjanneba as his mate.
 
He pushed the journal back to him so that he could read it, and innocently asked, “Anything else?”
 
The question he got was not what he expected, “What is it you do that has Kagome begging you not to stop?”
 
InuYasha just grinned and said, “You really want to know?”
 
Sesshomaru just nodded, so InuYasha started a similar discussion to the one that was taking place down the hall. In addition to the things that he did with his fingers and tongue that usually had Kagome screaming for more, he made sure to include information like the position where Kagome was on top. He was uncertain how his brother would react to such an act of dominance, but was certain it would be useful since he was missing an arm. He wanted to warn Sesshomaru so he would not take it the wrong way if Sajjanneba tried it.
 
He was pretty certain that plans for a similar discussion were the reason Sajjanneba had requested Kagome to accompany her after dinner. He could smell Sajjanneba's anxiety before she asked Kagome to go with her and since Kagome left he could tell she was occasionally stroking his mark out of nervousness. He discovered he was doing the same thing as he spoke to Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru couldn't take it any more and asked, “Are you two actually connected physically by your marks?”
 
InuYasha just blushed and replied, “Yes.”
 
If he stood right that minute, the answer would be obvious. He suspected that he and Kagome would not be getting a lot of sleep tonight after their rather erotic conversations. He grinned at the thought.
 
Sesshomaru didn't have to guess what he was grinning about - he could smell InuYasha's arousal at the thought of his mate.
 
Sesshomaru just shook his head; his little brother had given him a great deal to think about.
 
Finally Sesshomaru said, “InuYasha, how did you know to do these things if you'd never…”
 
InuYasha answered him honestly, “I followed your advice and allowed my youkai to help me with the mating, but Kagome helped show me what pleased her most. I wanted to satisfy her, so I paid attention. Things kind of went from there. Once you learn what she likes, you start trying variations.”
 
“Oh, and Sesshomaru?” Sesshomaru looked up at him again.
 
“Don't forget the bath. You'd be amazed at what you can do in the water,” InuYasha finished.
 
Sesshomaru just nodded as he thought of the possibilities. He was starting to understand how InuYasha and Kagome lasted for five days - there were a lot of things to try that he never would have considered on his own. This sounded much more interesting than just taking her from behind and biting her shoulder…
 
 
~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~
 
 
InuYasha practically ran down the hall to their quarters, stroking his forearm as he went. He received his reply as Kagome was digging into her shoulder. He could smell the heat of her arousal as he entered the suite. He closed and locked the door and was stripped out of his clothes before he hit the bedroom. Kagome was just laying there in the buff, waiting for him.
 
He jumped on top of her, kissed her and asked, “So did you have a nice discussion with Sajjanneba?”
 
She kissed him before she replied, “She wanted to know what it is that you do that makes me want you not to stop - she had been taught that mating is just a duty she had to put up with.”
 
InuYasha kissed her breast before he responded. “That's funny, Sesshomaru asked the same thing - he wanted to know what I did that had you begging me not to stop. I mean, first he wanted me to record the fact that I had given my approval for him to take Sajjanneba as his mate, but then when I asked him if there was anything else, he asked that.”
 
Kagome just laughed, “I didn't think about the fact that everyone would hear us when we were in the hut at the village.”
 
InuYasha kissed her other breast, “Should we practice? We might come up with some more suggestions?”
 
“You're on,” Kagome replied as she reached for him.