InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who Stole His Heart ❯ It's Been a While. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own, though I would love to, Inuyasha nor any characters made by Rumiko Takahashi or any other fan. I don't even really own the name I'm using for one of my characters, I kinda..mostly borrowed it. Warning....I'm changing one of the Inuyasha episodes...there will be no Rin...so for those of you who like her...too bad. Another warning...I suck at writting so please...be gentle?

She who Stole his Heart

Ch. 1
It's Been a While.


She watched as he hobbled and sat next to a tree. He seemed to be in pain by the expression on his face. She watched him for sometime. After a couple of minutes she noticed he had slipped off to sleep. She walked up to his sleeping body expecting nothing less then him to lash out at her, after all he was Sesshoumaru, the son of the demon Lord of the West, he might've just pretended to sleep to see who was spying on him. Getting onto the ground she looked at him. He may not remember her but she remembered him. It had been quite a while since Lord Inutaishou died, that was the last time she saw him.

Flash Back

Lord Inutaishou had called her to the throne room, he said it was important so she rushed throught the hallways expecting a horrid disaster. She stopped in front of the double doors of the throne room. She nocked lightly, knowing Inutaishou's keen ears would hear it, and walked in when told. Kneeling on the ground in front of the great dog demon she asked, "What is the emergency My Lord?"

Inutaishou smirked and said, "There is no emergency," he stopped when he saw her head shoot up with a confused face plastered on it then continued, "I wanted you to meet my son. He just got home." He stepped down from the throne and guided Sesshoumaru, who was standing next to his father, to the girl. "Sesshoumaru, this is Inuyasa, your new personal servant," Inutaishou said chuckling when he saw Inuyasa's face turn completely red as a ruby blesh set across her face.

"What do you mean by personal...My Lord?" she asked in a shaky tone. She thought he was cute but the kind of personal she was thinking of was a little TOO personal.

Inutaishou started to laugh, strangly enough. He wiped his eyes of tears that made their way to the corners of his eyes and said, " As in you will do as he wishes. Do whatever he wants...." He then began rambling off a number of examples, knowing they weren't getting through to her. 'She seems to be deep in thought,' Inutaishou thought, still rambling on.

She was thinking, not deeply, but thinking. She stared at Sesshoumaru trying to get through the barriar Inutaishou had told her he put up so he would never be hurt by anyone, so he would never love, worry, or anything else that his enemy might use against him. Sesshoumaru, in turn, was staring back at her, wondering why she was staring at him. Inutaishou, scensing the tension of the staring and inturupted by saying, "Well now, I think you should take her to her quarters Sesshoumaru. She'll be bedding in your room."

That shocked Sesshoumaru which yelled, "What?! That human is not going to be sleeping in my room! I won't allow it!"

Inuyasa, equally shocked, asked, "Do you think that is wise My Lord? Do not get me wrong, I do not wish to go against your orders but My Lord....I am but a lowly servant...I do not desreve such."

Sesshoumaru looked at her, wondering what she ment by her deserving it. Did she want to sleep with him (not like that)? He glared at her, wondering what it would be like to actually have her in his room. Sesshoumaru decided to see what would happen. "Fine, she can sleep in there, I'm quite curious to what will happen."


Like it? Give me some reviews telling me so and I'll update. At least 5 reviews. Okay, something is seriously wrong here..I have 100+ visits and no reviews what the hell? Why do you people do that?