InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who Stole His Heart ❯ Surprises, surprises ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
She who Stole his Heart



Review responses:

Kirara_Cutie316: Thanks heh, you're my first review, congrats! But, since people don't seem to want to review I'm going to start to update without their reviews. Thanks for the review.

Ch. 2
Surprises, surprises!


She stepped into the room gapping in awe. She walked to the middle of the room and quietly said, "Wow, are you sure this is actually is a room?"

Sesshoumaru chuckled and said, "Yes, it is indeed a room human."

Inuyasa spun around, glared lightly at him and said, "I have a name you know! It's Inuyasa!"

Sesshoumaru stared at her in disbelief and thought, 'Did a human just...yell at me?'

Inuyasa walked back up to him and said, "Yes, I did yell at you, it's rude, Master, you know, to not call someone by their name."

Sesshoumaru stared at her then realised something, "How did you know that I asked myself if you yelled at me? I didn't say it out loud."

Inuyasa gasped in surprise, 'I forgot that I wasn't supposed to lead him on about that, he's not supposed to know that I half demon......human is bad enough but he won't stand for a half demon! Calm down...I can get out of this,' she thought about it and said, "Well, you seem to be the kind of person that nobody stands up to and...well, you had a very shocked look on your face so I thought that you were surprised to have me...of all people...yell at you." She took in a deep breath and thought to herself, 'I hope he bought it...'

Sesshoumaru could tell from the worry in her eyes that she was probably lieing but he was tired from his journey and decided to let it go. He nodded his head like he agreed and said, "No, not many people would have the guts to yell at me let alone my personal servant, the last one stood up to me and..well let's just say he's dead."

Inuyasa raised and eyebrow and thought, 'He's not one for humour....oh well, at least I'm not dead...I shouldn't try that again or he might cut me down.'

Time Skip

A couple of months had past since she moved into Sesshoumaru's room and, to his surprise, they had grown closer in what little time was had. Why did he feel suddenly-suddenly safe around her? It was unusual for him, he'd never wanted to show his true self to anyone...to let down his barrier, but this hu-Inuyasa..made him want to let down his barrier, let her in, let her know the true him. Deep inside, he was much more then just a demon. Unlike what people think he really did have a heart, he just didn't like to let people see it. He'd been hurt once and at that time was when he put up that barrier, he'd been hurt and he didn't want it to happen again. But this woman.....this human....she made him want to let down his barriers, just for her. He sat on his bed and thought about the feelings he got from her, "It's so strange, this-this can't be possible, a human? I- have the strangest feeling around her, it's like I-NO! I can't! It-it's not possible! I can't....love this human....can I?" He sighed and lied on his bed, "I'm so tired," he whispered to himself quietly with that he slipped off to sleep.

Inuyasa was order to tell Sesshoumaru that dinner was ready, she opened the door with a creak and popped her inside saying, "Master, din-" she stopped what she was saying when she saw Sesshoumaru lieing down asleep. She smiled to herself and walked over to him, she didn't know what it was, these last couple of months they had grown slowly closer together. She watched his beautiful features, how he slept made every one of his features pop out. His lips slightly moist and parted as if something in his dream made him smile, his body, 'Oh that-NO! He's my Master! I can't think of him that way!' she shook her head trying to get the thoughts out. She saw him shift in his sleep, he looked cold so she quietly and solftly caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead, then carefully spred the covers over him watching him stop shifting as she did so. She sighed and started to leave the room only to hear Sesshoumaru address her, "Inuyasa, what is it you wanted?"

Inuyasa turned nervously to him and replied, "Well, um, Master, I was order to tell you dinner is ready, foregive me for waking you."

Sesshoumaru silently shook his head and said, "Don't be I needed to wake up, I am kind of hungry, I'll meet you down in a while."

"Yes, Master I shall wait for you then," she said bowing. She turned around and walked out the door closing in slowly behind her.


-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------


·I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry it's so short but I don't have much time to work on them, I can't sa when I'll be updating soon but I can say that it'll be less then a month so please be patient?